over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MK677 and Slin protocol

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Ok so I am going to give slin a shot in my next cycle. Going to start out testing the waters low and work up to 10iu (expected) preworkout. My understanding based on reading around is that it is best taken with hgh in order to - for lack of better terms - direct the excess carbs I will be taking in to muscle tissue rather than fat.

I have some mk677 and also a bunch of ghrp2 and CJC DAC and was going to use this instead of exogenous hgh for purposes mentioned above. My concern is regarding insulins impact on endogenous hgh secretion. My plan is to dose about 25mg mk677 with 500mcg DAC and 200mcg huperzine pre bed. I work out about an hour after I wake up, so I would wake up and dose another 200mcg huperzine and eat 50g carbs from oatmeal packets and 50g WPI. 20 mins later dose the insulin and head to the gym with a jug full of dextrose and WPI.

My worry is that once I dose the slin I will halt endogenous hgh production and not benefit from the slin/hgh synergy mentioned above. I am not sure that synergy is a result of slin coupled with circulating HGH or circulating IGF that results from increased HGH.

Now I could just add a few iu of HGH when I wake up but I am still curious on the questions above. FWIW I will also be running AAS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is my understanding mk is a long acting gh pep so to speak, so timing it with slin etc is not that important. I will say mk def made me hold some water fullness and slin prob will too, so just realize you will def put on some water weight. I was prob my heaviest on mk and slin and gear. prob mainly due to the water fullness mk gives u and the glycogen saturation slin gives u.
-F2S

what kind of slin are you using is very important as well

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Mk-677 is good for sleep but it's no GH.

Next time I'll just get the good stuff.

LBM

So what could one expect in lean body mass from a stack like this? I'm not interested in water weight.

That is good man.
For purpose of bulking insulin does an amazing job. I wouldnt worry about its effect on Hgh or igf. If youre shooting up less than 10iu then you are on a safe zone man. A lot of people get crazy about "diabetic coma, not to mess up with it an shit" but 10iu is really not a high dose. It is high enough to drop your glucose low, but as long as your food is utilized at the insulin's peak zone, then youll be fine. Dextrose water would be your emergency thing if you get extremely dizzy and a bit light headed. A piece of bread as soon after you pin would be metabolized to simple carbs and ready for reuptake when the slin peaks.

If you pin preworkout, make sure you ate tons of carbs before hitting the gym. Remember working out also elevates your natural insulin. Hence, i would recommend just 2 to 4 units PWO. Moreover, if you take it post workout, which is the common practice, then you can just chug your protein shake post workout. Have a little protein food and by the time your slin peaks, food will be ready for glycogen restoration and nutrient reuptake.

With regards to water bloat, insulin doesnt give that at all. You will get a full look because your glyco storage will be full. Hence, even fat will increase! If you train really good and eat good. I wouldnt worry about the fat gains from slin. It is very minimal if you have a good training sched.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

I thought GH + Slin combo required relatively high levels of gh (4+ units a day?) and all the blood work i've seen on mk677 seems to put people at the top of natural GH ranges, or slightly above.

I thought GH + Slin combo required relatively high levels of gh (4+ units a day?) and all the blood work i've seen on mk677 seems to put people at the top of natural GH ranges, or slightly above.

MK-677 can elevate GH levels significantly...the equivalent of 3-4 iu of GH...easily. As far as "the normal range" is concerned, where you end up largely depends on where you start.

For example, if you already have severely deficient GH/IGF-1 levels to begin with, your GH/IGF-1 levels aren't going to rise nearly as high as someone who started with numbers at the top of the normal range, even though both people may end up experiencing a similar increase. Where you start out will have a huge impact on your eventual readings. It's no different than exogenous GH.

MK-677 can elevate GH levels significantly...the equivalent of 3-4 iu of GH...easily. As far as "the normal range" is concerned, where you end up largely depends on where you start.

For example, if you already have severely deficient GH/IGF-1 levels to begin with, your GH/IGF-1 levels aren't going to rise nearly as high as someone who started with numbers at the top of the normal range, even though both people may end up experiencing a similar increase. Where you start out will have a huge impact on your eventual readings. It's no different than exogenous GH.

Not to change the subject but is there any news or updates on your possible MK product?

This is al great stuff but my initial question was really whether exogenous insulin would impact the endogenous hgh produced by mk677.

This is al great stuff but my initial question was really whether exogenous insulin would impact the endogenous hgh produced by mk677.

No...it won't

How do people stand running that stuff 10 pounds of water in a few days fat bloated uncomfortable face I couldn't stand it.

No brother. Insulin, carbs, fats do not effect GH production. Idk where that horseshit came from. Alpha tested that theory here by eating carbs and fats and shooting peps and taking a GH serum test 45mins later. It came back just as high as it did previously fasted. He then tested a higher dose, 500mcg if I recall correctly and it proved to not increase the gh serum levels over the lower doses. What is interesting though, is in the studies higher doses of MK677 50mg didn't show much of a significant gh serum level over 10mg, however igf levels were significantly elevated with 50mg. Something to think about. This is why I think the higher doses hit like a brick wall with lethargy and hypoglycemia in instances, must be because of the significant increases in igf.

I'd run the MK677 in the AM. Slin preworkout. Ghrp2 postworkout before your meal and another dose prebed. Increase carbs as needed to fight the lethargy.

How do people stand running that stuff 10 pounds of water in a few days fat bloated uncomfortable face I couldn't stand it.

Last time I ran it the sides weren't that bad but wasn't sure whether it was dosed properly so I have some telmisartan on hand as I've read it helps with water bloat and related high BP.

No brother. Insulin, carbs, fats do not effect GH production. Idk where that horseshit came from. Alpha tested that theory here by eating carbs and fats and shooting peps and taking a GH serum test 45mins later. It came back just as high as it did previously fasted. He then tested a higher dose, 500mcg if I recall correctly and it proved to not increase the gh serum levels over the lower doses. What is interesting though, is in the studies higher doses of MK677 50mg didn't show much of a significant gh serum level over 10mg, however igf levels were significantly elevated with 50mg. Something to think about. This is why I think the higher doses hit like a brick wall with lethargy and hypoglycemia in instances, must be because of the significant increases in igf.

I'd run the MK677 in the AM. Slin preworkout. Ghrp2 postworkout before your meal and another dose prebed. Increase carbs as needed to fight the lethargy.

This is interesting thanks for sharing. I vaguely remember hearing about this but the no eating 3 hours pre and 30 mins post protocol is mentioned so much all over the place and I don't see a lot of debunking as you have mentioned. I think I'll try dosing in the morning as you mentioned if that is the case before my workouts. Are you able to share a link to where I can find these tests?

I would love to do a similar test but where I live big brother won't let us get our own testing done and it's a pain in the ass traveling to get it don't. Maybe one day when I have time.

I've always been of the mindset that the gh I am getting from peptides and such, because it is endogenous, is the best gh I could be getting. I mean everyone always talks about how pharma gh is so great and it's so expensive, but I can get just as much real "human grade" hgh from my own body with these "supplements" at a fraction of the cost.

This is interesting thanks for sharing. I vaguely remember hearing about this but the no eating 3 hours pre and 30 mins post protocol is mentioned so much all over the place and I don't see a lot of debunking as you have mentioned. I think I'll try dosing in the morning as you mentioned if that is the case before my workouts. Are you able to share a link to where I can find these tests?

I would love to do a similar test but where I live big brother won't let us get our own testing done and it's a pain in the ass traveling to get it don't. Maybe one day when I have time.

I've always been of the mindset that the gh I am getting from peptides and such, because it is endogenous, is the best gh I could be getting. I mean everyone always talks about how pharma gh is so great and it's so expensive, but I can get just as much real "human grade" hgh from my own body with these "supplements" at a fraction of the cost.

It's old outdated info that is posted as stickies and guides on forums brother, that is all. No one has updated this info in years. Just like the outdated ideas on cycles/PCT with AAS, TRT, etc, that is plastered everywhere.

I agree. Endogenous HGH is at least 5 isoforms we know of. Exogenous is one. I never used pharma but had better results with peps over generics. Problem with peps is the sides seem harsher but that's probably because they effect the body in more ways then one.

Tests below,

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89886

About to start mk677, igf1 an humolog myself

Any one used these brands?

DNA anabolic MK677
Focused nutrition elite mk677
Alpha form labs mk677

These are all available to me but not sure which to go with ?

Not to change the subject but is there any news or updates on your possible MK product?

Can't get into it publicly until I re-stat my sponsorship, but I will say that I have been hard at work getting ready to re-open under a different name (MA LABS), with more products (including MK-677) and a wider reach.

Insulin has a negative effect on GH production, but as a previous poster pointed out, to paraphrase "MK-677 stays active all day, so when you take it relative to your insulin use doesn't really matter in terms of GH output".

Your question is really no different than asking "If I eat carbs during the day, will it reduce MK-677's effectiveness?" Well yes, carbs have a negative effect on GH production via insulin secretion. This means that GH levels will rise even higher if you eliminated all carbs, but we don't stop eating carbs in order to maximize GH levels...unless you want to hold back recovery and growth.

The bottom line is that MK-677 has been shown to be highly effective regardless of insulin levels, as proven by the fact that bodybuilders eat massive amounts of carbs all day long, yet still experience significant elevations in GH when using MK-677.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner