over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood and urine results came back

Killer.7

Registered
So the good news is that mostly everything came back great. Liver, red blood cells, cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, ect.

However there was 1.0 g/L protein found in my urine.

My creatinine was 110 and my EGFR was 79.

Thoughts? The protein in the urine is concerning me, so I will be going back to the doctor. With that being said when I did the urine test it was first thing in the morning and I had literally nothing to drink prior to the test- so the urine was not very diluted, but I digress.

All opinions welcome. I am 26 y/o Male.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

not helpful at all.

I am trying to gauge why my creatinine and egfr are in the acceptable range yet there was protein in my urine.

I know what proteinuria is.

Killer ? What was your cycle compounds and dosages please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killer ? What was your cycle compounds and dosages please

While I got tested I was on 500mgs of test and two aromasins per week. Nothing crazy.

Prior to that I did a test-deca-tbol cycle.

Prior to all this I was a competitive bodybuilder lol.

Nephrologist if you could see one and they can def help you out. There is a supplement that might be of assistance i ran it with 20 weeks of tren and it protect my kidneys its called kidneykind

While I got tested I was on 500mgs of test and two aromasins per week. Nothing crazy.

Prior to that I did a test-deca-tbol cycle.

Prior to all this I was a competitive bodybuilder lol.

W/ the 500 test what did you run aromasin at 25 e3d or 12.5 e3d ? That balanced your estro?

So the good news is that mostly everything came back great. Liver, red blood cells, cholesterol, triglycerides, glucose, ect.

However there was 1.0 g/L protein found in my urine.

My creatinine was 110 and my EGFR was 79.

Thoughts? The protein in the urine is concerning me, so I will be going back to the doctor. With that being said when I did the urine test it was first thing in the morning and I had literally nothing to drink prior to the test- so the urine was not very diluted, but I digress.

All opinions welcome. I am 26 y/o Male.

Do you have hypertension? How's your fasting glucose levels?

Last edited:
Do you have hypertension?

I got my blood pressure taken at the docs and it was 140/100 but the arm cuff was far too tight. I think I need a larger cuff size for a more accurate reading. Arms are 18.5 inches.

Did a random glucose test and it was 4.8mmol/L range was 3.6-7.7

Last edited:
I got my blood pressure taken at the docs and it was 140/100 but the arm cuff was far too tight. I think I need a larger cuff size for a more accurate reading. Arms are 18.5 inches.

I would more than likely believe it's from uncontrolled or intermittent (paroxysmal) hypertension. Even possibly nocturnal hypertension?

These are all speculations, obviously. When's your follow-up with your PCP?

What was your Albumin?

Maybe pass it by your PCP about the use of a 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor.

I would more than likely believe it's from uncontrolled or intermittent (paroxysmal) hypertension. Even possibly nocturnal hypertension?

These are all speculations, obviously. When's your follow-up with your PCP?

What was your Albumin?

Follow up is next week. Never heard of nocturnal hypertension- that sounds nuts.

I dont see albumin on the test. Is that not the same as protein ?

Maybe pass it by your PCP about the use of a 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitor.

24 hour blood pressure monitor eh? Ok will do.

I might also ask him about buying one for myself to have at home. Are you aware of the different cuff sizes for arms? What are your thoughts on the wrist bp machines.

24 hour blood pressure monitor eh? Ok will do.

I might also ask him about buying one for myself to have at home. Are you aware of the different cuff sizes for arms? What are your thoughts on the wrist bp machines.

Cuff size is very important, as is the rest period before committing to measuring one's BP/HR. Alot of times the clinician (nurse, practitioner, ect) will instantly check the patients vitals shortly after they sit down. Which can lead one too suspect HTN. Not too mention a vast majority of people experience white coat syndrome.

As for different means of measuring your BP. Auscultatoric measurement with a cuff and stethoscope is the better means of assessing one's BP vs a oscillometric measurement (electronic BP machine). Although, oscillometric measurement do have their place and are useful if it's properly calibrated. If you do buy one, just be sure too bring it in to your PCP's office and compare the machine to manually measuring it (auscultatoric measurement).

Cuff size is very important, as is the rest period before committing to measuring one's BP/HR. Alot of times the clinician (nurse, practitioner, ect) will instantly check the patients vitals shortly after they sit down. Which can lead one too suspect HTN. Not too mention a vast majority of people experience white coat syndrome.

As for different means of measuring your BP. Auscultatoric measurement with a cuff and stethoscope is the better means of assessing one's BP vs a oscillometric measurement (electronic BP machine). Although, oscillometric measurement do have their place and are useful if it's properly calibrated. If you do buy one, just be sure too bring it in to your PCP's office and compare the machine to manually measuring it (auscultatoric measurement).

Ya when I got my BP tested and it read 140/100 my heart was blasting through the roof bcuz I was so nervous.

In any case what do you think of my egfr and creatinine? I am 240lbs. Is it possible the protein in urine showed up from training or morning dehydration? In any case I am going back next week so I will update thread then.

Ya when I got my BP tested and it read 140/100 my heart was blasting through the roof bcuz I was so nervous.

In any case what do you think of my egfr and creatinine? I am 240lbs. Is it possible the protein in urine showed up from training or morning dehydration? In any case I am going back next week so I will update thread then.

Dehydration (chronic) and prior exercise very well could be players. Given you don't know what your Albumin is, this can be useful in determining chronic dehydration (hyperalbuminemia) and give clue's if there's concerns to further investigate kidney issues (hypoalbuminemia). Although, hypoalbuminemia is nonspecific in isolation, it's helpful as a diagnostic tool.

Your numbers aren't very concerning. I'm not a fan of eGFR/creatinine in an otherwise healthy weight training, protein indulging individuals. Many times can give false-positives.

Definitely give us an update!

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Dehydration (chronic) and prior exercise very well could be players. Given you don't know what your Albumin is, this can be useful in determining chronic dehydration (hyperalbuminemia) and give clue's if there's concerns to further investigate kidney issues (hypoalbuminemia). Although, hypoalbuminemia is nonspecific in isolation, it's helpful as a diagnostic tool.

Your numbers aren't very concerning. I'm not a fan of eGFR/creatinine in an otherwise healthy weight training, protein indulging individuals. Many times can give false-positives.

Definitely give us an update!

I'm sure you'll be fine :)

thanks buddy

Im 230lbs 6 foot here are my numbers IMG_0034.JPG

Thats post 20 week tren mast and prop all at 400 each

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views