over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Selling out there fighters

ShortStop

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ya know I want to vent about a few things that pisses me off about the UFC right now.
The fighters seems to be running the show here lately. What happened to Dana Whites balls. Probably can't see them anymore with the pockets loads of money he's making. Seems like the UFC is all about the almighty dollar instead of rankings and the fighters themselves here lately.
Conor McGregor is at the top of my list. He takes out Aldo which no doubt was spectacular but holds the belt hostage to fight two meaningless fights with Diaz. Now he gets to fight Alvarez at the Madison Square Gardens. Which I hope he gets his ass kicked and losses everything instead of winning and becoming the 1st fighter to hold two belts at one time which would be ridiculous. To be a true Champion you must at least defend your belt. It's no wonder Aldo is pissed off and leaving the UFC.
Now I hear Ronda Rousey gets to fight Nunnes Dec13 UFC 207. How can you come off such a break and be a #1 contender to fight for the belt. Especially all the bullshit talk that she would fight Cyborg. Which should be the fight before Nunnes. Then the winner should fight for the belt.
I also think it's funny that Misha Tate, Holly Holms, Chris Cyborg, Cat Zingano and others are all friends and are willing to fight at a catchweight of 140lbs to fight Cyborg to get her in the game since the UFC won't decide on a 145lb division for her to compete in.. Actually shes been doing really well at making weight for her last couple fights.. If you call weighing 165 pounds 5 days b4 her last fight to make 140lbs. Then she weighed 170lbs on fight night. Idk how healthy that can be after time.
Rousey is the outsider because of her unsportsmanship conduct in and out of the ring but yet like McGregor she gets what she wants regardless what is right.
I really don't think Cyborg can make 135lbs but Rousey could just say the word and she could make a superfight at 140lbs. I'm pretty sure Rousey cuts some big weight too.
Don't get me wrong I'll be watching these fight no matter how unfair they may be to other fighters

Unfortunately the 'money fights' seem to be the way they want to go now. Which is odd at the same time as I thought they would have had a fight for GSP at UFC 206 and now all you hear about is GSP saying he wants out

I really want to see Nurmagomedov (sp?) figght for a belt as well, I think if he isnt given a shot after his next fight for the belt he will be another claiming to want to walk away

It's about what the fans want bro. I want rousy to fight At the 207. she came out of a beating, now the fans want to see if she can redeem herself.. It's all about the views.

Conner is a **EDIT** and I hope he gets his ass handed to him. I'm not sure why he's on top. Nothing so special about his fighting skills.. Diaz exposed him his little bitch ass. But Conner is the fav, ppl want to see him..

Money and paper views.. no one wants to watch no bodies. 204 wasn't too special but I was so excited for it. I was shocked that many sports bars here didn't buy the paper view for 204 and had baseball on the entire time.. Only one bar had the fight .. Which explains everything..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a business just like anything else. You guys sound like haters just because you don't like certain fighters.

Dana didn't lose his balls. He's pulling the strings just fine. There's a reason he's in charge. The guy came along way. Conor is doing his modern day Ali thing. You know Conors name right? Means he's doing his job. It's all in the game...

I think it's the opposite, Danas swinging bigger balls these days.

Dana does what will put asses in seats and NY is going to be a monster event, so he's going to put in his money fighters. Aldo is a great fighter but he's not a great draw so he'll let Conor go for the double belt and make history, make his big draw an even bigger name. Or Conor loses and they're treated to his loss, either way win for Dana. Another loss for Rhonda and he destroys her drawing power so he's not going to give her a fight that means nothing, she either wins a belt or goes out to a champ. My guess, she'll win, she'll start the press junket tour again and be everywhere again and Danas a happy man then he'll have a cyborg superevent set up down the line. I think he proves he's a cock by how he's dickin around GSP. GSP if he didn't wanna come back wouldn't come back but he left and left Dana without one of his big event guys and Dana didn't get to decide how things ended with GSP so he's teaching him a lesson by letting him twist for a while now. Eventually he'll bring GSP back in and launch a big event around his return. This is Dana being a master of publicity.

Last edited:
I think it's the opposite, Danas swinging bigger balls these days.

Dana does what will put asses in seats and NY is going to be a monster event, so he's going to put in his money fighters. Aldo is a great fighter but he's not a great draw so he'll let Conor go for the double belt and make history, make his big draw an even bigger name. Or Conor loses and they're treated to his loss, either way win for Dana. Another loss for Rhonda and he destroys her drawing power so he's not going to give her a fight that means nothing, she either wins a belt or goes out to a champ. My guess, she'll win, she'll start the press junket tour again and be everywhere again and Danas a happy man then he'll have a cyborg superevent set up down the line. I think he proves he's a cock by how he's dickin around GSP. GSP if he didn't wanna come back wouldn't come back but he left and left Dana without one of his big event guys and Dana didn't get to decide how things ended with GSP so he's teaching him a lesson by letting him twist for a while now. Eventually he'll bring GSP back in and launch a big event around his return. This is Dana being a master of publicity.

:yeahthat: He's playing chess while everyone else on checkers

Maybe I just hate Conor McGregors mouth.Look at his record. He has fought nobody but yet he gets the biggest payday to date in the UFC. How is that fare. It's not. The guy is 20-3 and what names has he beaten Aldo, Mendez, Diaz which I actually thought Diaz won that 2nd fight and computer box thought so as well. How can you land more strikes in a fight and lose a fight. Just becuz your bloody at the end of the fight doesn't mean you lost it... I think the judges have a problem with both the Diaz brothers. I've seen them both get robbed on decisions.
The Rousey fight I want to see no doubt. I want to see the McGregor fight too. I think there good fights people want to see however unfair they are.. I'm not the only one. I'm a big UFC fan. A lot of fighters are upset on the unfair treatment. It's all about the money now. I'll be streaming both those fights. They got me hooked. There getting my money.
Rousey should not be able to step right into a title fight after being off for so long. I hope she gets her ass beat too. I think she's a very talented fighter but she's not well rounded. Holmes exposed her weakness. She doesn't know how to strike. She can't use her fist or feet. She's a one trick pony. Nunnes striking is outstanding. If Rousey loses this fight she's done. It's a do or die situation with that fight
Hey this is just for entertainment purposes guys. I'm not losing any sleep over this shit. I can just think of so many other fighters that have the talent been winning fights but there not getting these huge paydays and the special treatment..
It would be like GSP coming back and he gets a title shot. A slight exaggeration but you get the point. I'd like to see it tho but I don't think GSP is coming back. He wants to fight Conor McGregor for $10 million, Lol.
I don't think Dana gives a fuck. He's just laughing all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
Maybe I just hate Conor McGregors mouth.Look at his record. He has fought nobody but yet he gets the biggest payday to date in the UFC. How is that fare. It's not. The guy is 20-3 and what names has he beaten Aldo, Mendez, Diaz which I actually thought Diaz won that 2nd fight and computer box thought so as well. How can you land more strikes in a fight and lose a fight. Just becuz your bloody at the end of the fight doesn't mean you lost it... I think the judges have a problem with both the Diaz brothers. I've seen them both get robbed on decisions.
The Rousey fight I want to see no doubt. I want to see the McGregor fight too. I think there good fights people want to see however unfair they are.. I'm not the only one. I'm a big UFC fan. A lot of fighters are upset on the unfair treatment. It's all about the money now. I'll be streaming both those fights. They got me hooked. There getting my money.
Rousey should not be able to step right into a title fight after being off for so long. I hope she gets her ass beat too. I think she's a very talented fighter but she's not well rounded. Holmes exposed her weakness. She doesn't know how to strike. She can't use her fist or feet. She's a one trick pony. Nunnes striking is outstanding. If Rousey loses this fight she's done. It's a do or die situation with that fight
Hey this is just for entertainment purposes guys. I'm not losing any sleep over this shit. I can just think of so many other fighters that have the talent been winning fights but there not getting these huge paydays and the special treatment..
It would be like GSP coming back and he gets a title shot. A slight exaggeration but you get the point. I'd like to see it tho but I don't think GSP is coming back. He wants to fight Conor McGregor for $10 million, Lol.
I don't think Dana gives a fuck. He's just laughing all the way to the bank.

Compare it to what it was tho just 10 years ago tho.... I have friends at ATT that got a few measly grand to fight in the ufc... like wtf... Ferttitas were making megaaa millsssssssss and most of those guys could barely get a 50k 3 fight contract lol

Compare it to what it was tho just 10 years ago tho.... I have friends at ATT that got a few measly grand to fight in the ufc... like wtf... Ferttitas were making megaaa millsssssssss and most of those guys could barely get a 50k 3 fight contract lol

Yea no shit they fought for pennies compared to now. Now they get bonuses to finish fights. There's a fight of the night bonus. Pay per view bonus.. Plus the sponsorship since now MMA is mainstream is just like any other sport. Even Nike is a sponsor now

They have been taking advantage of their fighters for years. Only a handful of their 'top' athletes make any real money. That Reebok deal is even worse. I lost a ton of respect long ago for the UFC.

They have been taking advantage of their fighters for years. Only a handful of their 'top' athletes make any real money. That Reebok deal is even worse. I lost a ton of respect long ago for the UFC.

Agreed that's what I'm talking about

To be fair, I would not have payed ATT guys $50 grand and I have my service with them. Heck, I would not even pay Verizon employees to see them fight UFC. I think it would be a travesty. I did not even know this was a thing having telecommunication dudes roll with professional fighters.

Now get me a match with any Comcast M'fer, and I will roll.

Pwood

Hey I give Conor McGregor credit he's promoting his own fights. He's a good mouth piece but don't tell me a fight with Aldo at the Gardens wouldn't of been a good draw. Aldo has both the most wins and knockouts in UFC and WEC featherweight history, has landed a total of 691 significant strikes in the UFC and the WEC, and holds the record for the longest winning streak in UFC, WEC, Strikeforce and Pride featherweight history, with 18 consecutive victories. The guy is a legend in the sport. Who the fuck is McGregor?? What has he done again?? It's appalling to even give him a chance to hold two belts in the UFC and make history. It would be a huge joke on the fighters and the fans...
I cannot wait for this fight.

Last edited:
Hey I give Conor McGregor credit he's promoting his own fights. He's a good mouth piece but don't tell me a fight with Aldo at the Gardens wouldn't of been a good draw. Aldo has both the most wins and knockouts in UFC and WEC featherweight history, has landed a total of 691 significant strikes in the UFC and the WEC, and holds the record for the longest winning streak in UFC, WEC, Strikeforce and Pride featherweight history, with 18 consecutive victories. The guy is a legend in the sport. Who the fuck is McGregor?? What has he done again?? It's appalling to even give him a chance to hold two belts in the UFC and make history. It would be a huge joke on the fighters and the fans...
I cannot wait for this fight.

McGregor is the one who left Aldo face down in the octagon in only 13 seconds!

McGregor is the one who left Aldo face down in the octagon in only 13 seconds!

True.... That's why he deserved his rematch instead of McGregor fighting Diaz again or Alverez. McGregor holding that belt hostage afraid to defend it...
Maybe your right Fuck Aldo he's just a legend in the sport.

What a Bitch!

MMA Weekly news
In a little over three weeks Conor McGregor will attempt to do something no one in the history of the UFC has ever done: hold UFC belts in two different weight classes, simultaneously.

But should he be successful in accomplishing this feat, what happens next? Fans and fighters alike are already upset over McGregor "holding up a division" with his almost steadfast refusal to take a featherweight fight, the division he's currently champion over. With this in mind, UFC president Dana White - who has previously declared a willingness to allow McGregor to reign in two divisions simultaneously - has said that after UFC 205, McGregor will be forced to relinquish one of the belts. At the UFC 205 press conference though, McGregor declared, "they're going to have to gather an army to try and take one of them (belts) off me."

Well now it appears McGregor is backing off this statement. Speaking with Sports Illustrated's Mike Dyce recently, McGregor says he will accept White's terms, but on one condition.

"Let me see the pictures on publications with a belt on each shoulder first. Let me go onto the side of that Octagon and raise two world titles, what's never been done before, before talking about stripping me. Let me get the f**king things, let me do it. I'll always listen to the correct business move, and I'll always do what is the correct move, but let me do it and let me go back and look at some pictures of me with two belts and let me embrace it for half-a-day.

I think your being a bit harsh there, let him have his limelight (provided he wins), that can only be good for the company as he (Mcgregor) will bring even more attention to the UFC, but i hope within a few weeks they will announce a featherweight title fight with Aldo Vs McGregor or someone else if Mcgregor wont go back down

I also read Also was in vegas and it sounded like they had a productive meeting, that is what the media said so who knows if actually true or not

Aldo is pissed off. He's gone. He wants out of the UFC. He was promised UFC 205 by Dana White.
He fights Edgar for the interim featherweight belt. Wtf is that if McGregor has the belt
Aldo told Dana to fuck off. He quits

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08