over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All the cool info about resveratrol

Resvereratrol is a great addition in your pct. If you pct. There are a few all in one products it is part of. I use it for/ in my pct. (Supplements )

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

LOL

Resvereratrol is a great addition in your pct. If you pct. There are a few all in one products it is part of. I use it for/ in my pct. (Supplements )

OR since this is my thread with my article you can message me about MY products and discounts! Funny!

Looks good. Never us3d the topical before.
Sorry wasnt trying to take away from you or your product. Just wanted to say resvereratrol has been used to help in pct for years. Its a great addition.

It is a superb product and on my top 5 list,indeed.

So the one you carry is more absorbable by the body? The only reason I havent been using resveratrol is due to the fact I heard most of it gets destroyed by the body In oral form. Similar to curcumin

So the one you carry is more absorbable by the body? The only reason I havent been using resveratrol is due to the fact I heard most of it gets destroyed by the body In oral form. Similar to curcumin

res can be absorbed...
the problem with oral is use
gets destroyed super fast.
it is in no way similar to curc.
only in that eating either is...
( ;) )
:star-w:rs

https://www.drkimsagewellsolutions.com/store/cumetra-60-softgels/
This is the latest greatest curcumin with a patent pending formula for much greater absorption-I carry two types but this is obviously the best seller and the one I personally take. I have the companies' literature and 15 or so references on it.

https://www.drkimsagewellsolutions.com/store/resveratrol-complex/
Quercetin and lethicin is added to the resveratrol supplement for enhanced absorption.

Both of these products are being used in my Alzheimer's study group.

They are both found in the brain health collection of the website and if you want to try them you may have missed that using the code pm30 is still good and will get you 30% off of anything in the website you want.

Brain health:
https://www.drkimsagewellsolutions.com/store/shop-by-condition/brain-health/

Thanks TBO-
Dr.Kim

Very interesting I am going to keep an eye on this thread to see what the benefits are about.

What exactly do you utilize to make your products more bio-available?

What exactly do you utilize to make your products more bio-available?

It's not me it's Sitopharma and quercetin and lethicin for resveratrol as per the above post-for the curcumin it's a patented formula and for one thing it contains a curcuminoid not found in other preps whch is naturally more absorbably-see links above. Happy Saturday.

Fresh off the press

I posted this on my FB page today.

**broken link removed**

Very interesting I am going to keep an eye on this thread to see what the benefits are about.

if interested in res, I am pretty sure there are a one or two more threads where its discussed.

problem is getting it to "work".

its a super cool compound with lots of potential.

:sta:-wars

OR since this is my thread with my article you can message me about MY products and discounts! Funny!

OR since this is an open forum where people have discussions, that may branch off in different directions at points, I think he's pretty free to discuss what he likes... Ya know?

OR since this is an open forum where people have discussions, that may branch off in different directions at points, I think he's pretty free to discuss what he likes... Ya know?

She is paying sponsor fees to be here. I think she has the right to promote her products. He can start another thread if he wants.

1.5g for 6 months didnt do much for fatty liver. :( Not to say it doesn't work on other things.

Scand J Gastroenterol. 2016;51(4):456-64. doi: 10.3109/00365521.2015.1107620.
Placebo-controlled, randomised clinical trial: high-dose resveratrol treatment for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
Heebøll S1,2, Kreuzfeldt M1, Hamilton-Dutoit S3, Kjær Poulsen M4, Stødkilde-Jørgensen H5, Møller HJ2, Jessen N6,7, Thorsen K7, Kristina Hellberg Y8, Bønløkke Pedersen S5, Grønbæk H1.
Author information
Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

"The obesity epidemic" has led to an increase in obesity-related conditions including non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD), for which effective treatments are in demand. The polyphenol resveratrol prevents the development of experimental NAFLD through modulation of cellular pathways involved in calorie restriction. We aimed to test the hypothesis that resveratrol alleviates NAFLD in a randomised, clinical trial.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

A total of 28 overweight patients with transaminasemia and histological NAFLD were randomised 1:1 to placebo or resveratrol 1.5 g daily for 6 months. Twenty-six participants completed the trial and underwent repeated clinical investigation, blood work, MR spectroscopy; and 19 participants agreed to a repeat liver biopsy.
RESULTS:

Resveratrol treatment was generally not superior to placebo in improving plasma markers of liver injury (primary outcome: alanine transaminase, p = 0.51). Resveratrol-treated patients showed a 3.8% decrease in liver lipid content (p = 0.03), with no difference between the two treatment arms (p = 0.38) and no improvement of histological features. Resveratrol treatment was not associated with improvements in insulin sensitivity or markers of the metabolic syndrome, except for a transient decrease in systolic BP. Microarray analysis and qRT-PCR revealed no major changes in expression profile. Also, we report a serious adverse event in a patient who developed fever and bicytopenia.
CONCLUSIONS:

In this placebo-controlled, high-dose and long-term study, resveratrol treatment had no consistent therapeutic effect in alleviating clinical or histological NAFLD, though there may be a small ameliorating effect on liver function tests and liver fat accumulation.

Nothing in this study either. Must be because its being used in oral form.:(

How do you know if you resveratrol is working an your taking enough and absorbing it:confused:

Empirical evidence suggest you will get cold like symptoms for several days after about a week.:rolleyes:

Br J Nutr. 2015 Sep 14;114(5):796-803. doi: 10.1017/S0007114515002433. Epub 2015 Aug 3.
The effects of resveratrol supplementation on cardiovascular risk factors in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study.
Faghihzadeh F1, Adibi P2, Hekmatdoost A1.
Author information
Abstract

Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) is usually associated with insulin resistance, central obesity, reduced glucose tolerance, type 2 diabetes mellitus and hypertriacylglycerolaemia. The beneficial effects of resveratrol on metabolic disorders have been shown previously. The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of resveratrol supplementation on cardiovascular risk factors in patients with NAFLD. In this randomised double-blinded placebo-controlled clinical trial, fifty NAFLD patients were supplemented with either a 500-mg resveratrol capsule or a placebo capsule for 12 weeks. Both groups were advised to follow an energy-balanced diet and physical activity recommendations. resveratrol supplementation reduced alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and hepatic steatosis significantly more than placebo (P0·05). There were no significant changes in blood pressure, insulin resistance markers and TAG in either group (P>0·05). Our data have shown that 12-week supplementation of 500 mg resveratrol does not have any beneficial effect on anthropometric measurements, insulin resistance markers, lipid profile and blood pressure; however, it reduced ALT and hepatic steatosis in patients with NAFLD.

Last edited:
Ive used it for years, since 2009. up to 1200 mgs daily(50% trans-resveratrol) for many months. It may have caused estrogen to dry up some, or I just over-did it on intensity on my arms

If I do use it now its 250 mgs, it may have serm-ish type effects. I dont think its really does much, when it first came out the sirt1 anti aging thing was huge, then the studies shown the studies were payed for or something. It may do something and if I have some laying around I might take it

Some people say too much anti oxidants actually decrease recovery. I dont know, its not that big of a deal to me and as always I could be wrong . Right now it might help some; although it may not, its not an important supplement for me

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner