over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lululemon workout clothes..

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Do any of you guys wear this stuff? Its terribly expensive, but it sure is comfy. For anyone not familiar with it, its like the premier yoga person workout wear I guess. I just like how well it fits, and how well constructed it it is. I have had a few sweaters and shirts for like 3-4 years and they look brand new. I wish they made larger sizes, I think you can find XXL in most of their stuff online, but the stores don't generally carry it. I pretty much live in this stuff all day if I don't have meetings or anything to put on reg clothes for.

Anyone else heard of any other brands like this one that makes clothes for men? seems like this activewear space has grown a ton for women in the last 5 years.

LOL, anyone remember a few years ago when they had debacle with the women's see through yoga pants they were selling? I think most guys in the gym enjoyed that lol.

guilty as charged

just the shirts. my girl always brings me one home when she goes shopping therr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lulu Pants on girls make a 5 look like a 10!!!

I am a buyer for Costco Apparel ( Yeah, not really trend setters here ) but if you knew exactly how much those close cost to make, you would never buy them again.

Lulu Pants on girls make a 5 look like a 10!!!

I am a buyer for Costco Apparel ( Yeah, not really trend setters here ) but if you knew exactly how much those close cost to make, you would never buy them again.

Your probably right bro, they are grossly over priced, but although they re expensive I really do eellike they are worth the $ man. They really do last forever! Mince don't stretch out, and they don't fall apart like many other brands of workout clothes I have worn.

I do not, but I LOVE when girls wear Lululemon pants :love:

I'm straight so no I don't buy it but I'm a fan of yoga pants on girls yes.

(Teasing on the pants some look pretty comfy. My cousin buys this stuff and says it rocks.)

Lulu's leggings are rediculous. My girlfriend showed me the pair she wanted for her birthday... $100!! Are you kidding me? I thought I was being savvy getting a different brand and getting 3 pairs instead of 1 pair of lulu's... she was not impressed.

I have one lulu lemon tank top. Most comfortable clothing I've ever worn but I'm too cheap to buy more, it was a gift

There's expensive (some under armour, nike) and then there's EXPENSIVE (lululemon) lol...I was going to get a shirt to try until I saw it was $100 for a damn t shirt!

I have been their store, but didn't buy anything. Does anyone heard the sports brand Decathlon ? It's a french brand, their sportswear is fair price with good quality. I bought many for me and friends.

If your talking about the LEGGINGS that men are now wearing, now that`s gay AND it only highlights how skinny their legs really are. I don`t like pants or underwear so tight they are outlining the elephant trunk, just wrong and uncomfortable.

If your talking about the LEGGINGS that men are now wearing, now that`s gay AND it only highlights how skinny their legs really are. I don`t like pants or underwear so tight they are outlining the elephant trunk, just wrong and uncomfortable.

Lol, I take yoga every day and I still can't bring myself to wear those... Even though it may be the one case in which it is actually justified.

Lululemon on me is a never, but I welcome it on the girls at the gym

My wife just started buying it. I didn't even know they made mens. Is it tight or does it fit like sweats?

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code BIG40 for 40% off your order!

My wife's been on it from before they even had stores in the states, I'd say she's got 6-8k worth of Lulu, that's all she wears if she's not at work.
She's always wanting to buy me something but I'm a UA guy.

I know an assistant manager for them and he wears that stuff...never knew a competitor could look"metro"till he walked in decked out in that gear LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws