advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Quick hit of dexamethasone to knock out tendinitis?

bigtasty25

Registered
I'm currently dieting and due to my job of being a package handler at UPS, I do a lot of repetitive twisting motions and unfortunately got a bit of tendinitis in my left bicep, Aleve and ice does help but doesn't cure it completely. On the weekend I usually relax with my diet and basically eat whatever I want, because I can get away with it :p. If I took a low dose of dexamethasone during this 2 day period would I gain any fat from it? I know it raises blood sugar , but I figure since my blood sugar is high from the high carbs and junk food I figure it's probably the best window to take it. Any opinions? Thanks ;)

I'm sure that treating your tendonitis is more important. Anyways transient spikes in corticosteroids aren't "evil."

Dexamethasone isn't the most elegant treatment, but it helps, and you could go further with some appropriate peps, ultrasound, etc

Pretreating with pulsed ultrasound helps for targeted drug delivery. So before you inject, go over the effected area. It will excite the membranes so that the steroids easily diffuse into the tissues that you intend them to go. That and a good micro-injection technique does wonders for targeting. That way the dexamethasone will work where you want it.

I'm sure that treating your tendonitis is more important. Anyways transient spikes in corticosteroids aren't "evil."

Dexamethasone isn't the most elegant treatment, but it helps, and you could go further with some appropriate peps, ultrasound, etc

Pretreating with pulsed ultrasound helps for targeted drug delivery. So before you inject, go over the effected area. It will excite the membranes so that the steroids easily diffuse into the tissues that you intend them to go. That and a good micro-injection technique does wonders for targeting. That way the dexamethasone will work where you want it.

any suggestion for carpal tunnel (not HGH related)

dexamethasone is a catabolic steroid..

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Yes taking a moderate dose of medrol for 2-3 days with ice and rest would help. In general though I wouldnt recommend it. See if you can get by with aleve. If it really is bicep tendonitis and it wont go away before it becomes chronic id suggest an ultrasound guided biceps tendon sheath injection,

No, decadron for 2 days isn't going to help you bro..

I have the same issue, and only thing that helps me is diet and cardio. When I'm bulking, my tendinitis is bad. But, when I'm on contest prep, it's gone, seriously GONE. What do I do differently? Diet and cardio

eating clean, keeping fat at 50-60g.

Or you need a cortisone shot. And no you won't gain fat from decadron for 2 days..

any suggestion for carpal tunnel (not HGH related)

I really don't have any incite into carpel.
Except that I had thought that those keyboard pads had solved everything.

My only suggestion is: When wackkin it, throw your glutes into it. That'll make for a better exercise anyway. Lift with your legs, beat with your butt.:headbang: Watch your back, take it easy on the wrists.:D

I really don't have any incite into carpel.
Except that I had thought that those keyboard pads had solved everything.

My only suggestion is: When wackkin it, throw your glutes into it. That'll make for a better exercise anyway. Lift with your legs, beat with your butt.:headbang: Watch your back, take it easy on the wrists.:D

i can't watch my back and get off at the same time - backs just don't turn me on.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131