over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone acetate try out

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Once I receive the 10ml sample of trest from enhanced athlete, I'll be running this at 50mg every other day. This should last 5 weeks if I'm estimating correctly.
I'll be doing this alone with no testosterone or any other compounds. I'll be giving feedback on this thread if that's allowed.

Let's go!

Once I receive the 10ml sample of trest from enhanced athlete, I'll be running this at 50mg every other day. This should last 5 weeks if I'm estimating correctly.
I'll be doing this alone with no testosterone or any other compounds. I'll be giving feedback on this thread if that's allowed.

Let's go!

I'm interested... When do you plant to start?

I just got it today.
Probably at the end of the week.

Whats up Cinder,

The Ment from EA is a marketing hype.

In the end its not all that they make it seem, i bought 3 bottles form the guy when he first released it and i was less then impressed. i worked up to 150 a day and i was so bloated and miserable from it. I did grow, but i really didn't feel ANY strength gains or fatloss. (remember that this guy was pushing sarms before the ment)

Calling it Tren without the sides is such an overstatement. a dose of 100 a day of tren gives me FAR more strength/fatloss/muscle gains.

Maybe you'll have a much better experience then i did, but for close to 500$ for a small cycle, ill be putting my money towards the things we KNOW work. Keep us updated though, interested see if you get more from it then i did.

-Air

Whats up Cinder,

In the end its not all that they make it seem, i bought 3 bottles form the guy when he first released it and i was less then impressed. i worked up to 150 a day and i was so bloated and miserable from it. I did grow, but i really didn't feel ANY strength gains or fatloss. (remember that this guy was pushing sarms before the ment)

Calling it Tren without the sides is such an overstatement. a dose of 100 a day of tren gives me FAR more strength/fatloss/muscle gains.

Maybe you'll have a much better experience then i did, but for close to 500$ for a small cycle, ill be putting my money towards the things we KNOW work. Keep us updated though, interested see if you get more from it then i did.

-Air

Did you use an AI? This is supposed to cause some crazy estrogen issues which I'm very sensitive to.
But we shall see, sorry bout your experience.

He knew I was a skeptic hence why I received a sample.

Did you use an AI? This is supposed to cause some crazy estrogen issues which I'm very sensitive to.
But we shall see, sorry bout your experience.

He knew I was a skeptic hence why I received a sample.

I mean im not going to sit here and attempt to quote studies or anything, but its a male birth control drug, anything that shuts you down like that is going to cause estro rebound hardcore. I was taking exem ( dont quote my dosing i take it on an as needed basis) but this stuff like i said caused me to go full on female in like 5 days and im NOT usually sensitive to estrogen rebound.

The biggest let down was the fat burning / well being the preach about it. I didnt get ANY of that.

And its all a learning experiance, usually things that sound to good to be true usually are, dont regret the cycle its all experimentation for me, but the guy is making a killing by selling this stuff to kids. just my 2 cents but like i said im excited to see if you get good results from it.

-Air

Whats up Cinder,

-Air

Just to give a back story here: Cinder said (I'm paraphrasing here) all MENT was fake and it was impossible to get the real thing. A sponsor wanted to prove him wrong he the sponsor sent him a free sample so he could give an honest review.

Just to give a back story here: Cinder said (I'm paraphrasing here) all MENT was fake and it was impossible to get the real thing. A sponsor wanted to prove him wrong he the sponsor sent him a free sample so he could give an honest review.

Nothuman,

I see, I did not know EA was a sponsor! That is exciting that hes willing to put his product out there for true testing.

I was just giving Cinder my opinion on MENT, This stuff came around like 8 years ago and was all the hype, and recently ive seen a ton of guys at my gym preaching about it because of a popular youtube channel.

I bought it because of all the excitement and it was just not my favorite compound ive tried.

But , i do have to say, that I run a gym and ive got 17 year old guys who bought this off a website because of the youtube channel which is a bit discerning.

all my opinion!

- Air

Trest is completely different than tren. Saying one is better than the other is like saying Anadrol is better than Halo. Such a value comparison can't be made because they just don't do the same thing. It's no different when trying to compare tren and trest.

The whole estrogen thing is blown out of proportion. Estrogen is EASILY controlled with a properly dosed AI.

Trest is completely different than tren. Saying one is better than the other is like saying Anadrol is better than Halo. Such a value comparison can't be made because they just don't do the same thing. It's no different when trying to compare tren and trest.

The whole estrogen thing is blown out of proportion. Estrogen is EASILY controlled with a properly dosed AI.

Hey Mike , quick preface of my own, i based the claims of trestalone on the claims from The official EA YouTube channel. It is heavily pushed as "tren without the side effects" wasn't even a are that EA was a sponsor, I've been using them for about a year and their products are great quality so it was exciting to see this stuff show up (being something I have never tried) , but yes in general gave me some estrogen issues I was not prepared for!

Only reason I truly bought it was because tren is my first true love so when we get something that's comparable I'm always excited to dive in.

-air

Cinder, bro could you give us guys an idea of your basic stats...how long you've been training seriously and what kinds of dosages and cycles you typically run...as it would be uite different for a guy whose cycling experince is 300mg test+200 deca/ week....or so....vs. guys who "typically" run a gram of test plus and anabolic or 2 thrown in....50mgs EOD does seem quite conservative by most accounts..amy reason why you chose that?

Cinder, bro could you give us guys an idea of your basic stats...how long you've been training seriously and what kinds of dosages and cycles you typically run...as it would be uite different for a guy whose cycling experince is 300mg test+200 deca/ week....or so....vs. guys who "typically" run a gram of test plus and anabolic or 2 thrown in....50mgs EOD does seem quite conservative by most accounts..amy reason why you chose that?

5'8 230 at moment. I'll admit I've let myself go many times lol but I've been a PED user for 6 years at least. I believe I've used everything lol minus cheque drops.
I've gone as high as 2 grams of test and 1500mg tren a week. I use these two examples because these are usually everyone's stample drugs.

Hey Mike , quick preface of my own, i based the claims of trestalone on the claims from The official EA YouTube channel. It is heavily pushed as "tren without the side effects" wasn't even a are that EA was a sponsor, I've been using them for about a year and their products are great quality so it was exciting to see this stuff show up (being something I have never tried) , but yes in general gave me some estrogen issues I was not prepared for!

Only reason I truly bought it was because tren is my first true love so when we get something that's comparable I'm always excited to dive in.

-air

Hey Air, sorry that you had the bad sides, we had the same issue. The owner who is a very good friend of mine, tried 100mg daily for 2 weeks to assess the sides with nothing else, no AI, no anti estros, and no test.... he started to lactate and his prolactin went through the roof.

he had a hard bringing down the estro levels also. he is running it again with a 3 day letro prior to using it at a lower dose. 50mg.... i had the same sides and i could not sleep..

if you take ment, we found that you will blow up (water) then when your off it goes away... if you increase your food intake it seems to work better/.

if you want a free bottle, it on me brother...

our goal at EA is debunk some of the BS out there and show what is really going on so you can make your own informed decisions on what you may or may not take...

PM me if you have any questions...

I'm gonna do my normal estro protocol that works for me 2.5 letro twice a week. I had gyno lumps removed before, no thanks again, even if it was a free surgery.

starting trest tonight

I'm gonna do my normal estro protocol that works for me 2.5 letro twice a week. I had gyno lumps removed before, no thanks again, even if it was a free surgery.

starting trest tonight

Why if your estrogen sensitive and have had gyno surgery before would you want to try a product that will cause a huge increase in estrogen?

What I'm reading here is that people are playing fast and loose with a very powerful drug. 50mg ed MENT, 25mg ed aromasin, and 0.5mg 2x a week cabergoline is what I used. That was plenty powerful and I didn't have stupid side effects like mentioned here.

Was P.A able to run an analysis on it?

Patrick Arnold ran purity testing on the now defunct Pure Oils products, including Trest. I do know that 100 mg/day of Pure Oils trest on top of 500 mg/wk of Test Cyp was too much for me (tren-like symptoms), and I had to lower the trest dosage.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws