over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can I order a phlebotomy kit any where?

MouthBreather

Registered
If I hypothetically needed a family member who is a nurse to give a phlebotomy but they didn't have the supplies, is there a website that's sells them. A sponsor perhaps. I will be taking a medical for a job I really want and don't want my RBCs to be high. Thanks you very much.

If I hypothetically needed a family member who is a nurse to give a phlebotomy but they didn't have the supplies, is there a website that's sells them. A sponsor perhaps. I will be taking a medical for a job I really want and don't want my RBCs to be high. Thanks you very much.

What type of job is going to overlook you for your RBC's being to high? Why not donate blood?

go online to oneblood or the red cross and make an appointment to donate.
you help yourself and others .Its a win/win ;) oneblood is always accepting donors as red cross seems to have drives when blood is needed.In my area anyway.

go online to oneblood or the red cross and make an appointment to donate.
you help yourself and others .Its a win/win ;) oneblood is always accepting donors as red cross seems to have drives when blood is needed.In my area anyway.

Well said,,,a great thing to do for everyone involved.

Thanks guys I am going to try to donate blood first I just heard they turn you away if anything is out of range, because they test is first somehow? Not sue how true that is .

But I'm looking to get on the fire dept and they check everything before accepting you.

They check your hematocrit only. If your level is high you can still donate whole blood. That is what you want to do anyway.

They check your hematocrit only. If your level is high you can still donate whole blood. That is what you want to do anyway.

They wouldn't let me donate back when I tried. My HCT was up to about 60% though. Perhaps is matter how high. Each place might have different rules too.

They wouldn't let me donate back when I tried. My HCT was up to about 60% though. Perhaps is matter how high. Each place might have different rules too.

True, I have been donating at oneblood and the nurse told me they will accept whole blood with high crit but not double reds etc... I didn't specifically ask if there was certain number in which they cut it off. As you said I have seen a little difference in policies between different blood banks.

Do they test the blood before hand? If not I guess problem solved.

Yes they do and if anything comes back abnormal you have to go through a process where you have your regular doctor sight off on it, assuming it's a minor abnormality. But it slows down your process and the hiring list ends next summer so time is of the essence.
Thanks for the help guys, I plan on giving blood before hand and dropping my self prescribed hrt dose to like 75 mg or less for a few weeks so nothing comes back suspicious. I also plan on running blood work with my doctor after I donate blood to see if everything comes out ok. Hopefully if the blood donation center turns me down he will write and order for aplebotomy or something if I need one.

I ended up getting the wrong insurance when I signed up for Obama care and it's not a PPO, and I only trust my doctors discretion so it looks like I will have to pay for the visit which is no problem, I just hope the blood work isn't super expensive. I can change my insurance in November but I think it might not be active till the new year. I have to call and see.

I'm gonna try and donate this week. Thanks for the help guys, I have been waiting for this job for like 5 years. So your help is really appreciated.

Last edited:
Yes they do and if anything comes back abnormal you have to go through a process where you have your regular doctor sight off on it, assuming it's a minor abnormality. But it slows down your process and the hiring list ends next summer so time is of the essence.
Thanks for the help guys, I plan on giving blood before hand and dropping my self prescribed hrt dose to like 75 mg or less for a few weeks so nothing comes back suspicious. I also plan on running blood work with my doctor after I donate blood to see if everything comes out ok. Hopefully if the blood donation center turns me down he will write and order for aplebotomy or something if I need one.

I ended up getting the wrong insurance when I signed up for Obama care and it's not a PPO, and I only trust my doctors discretion so it looks like I will have to pay for the visit which is no problem, I just hope the blood work isn't super expensive. I can change my insurance in November but I think it might not be active till the new year. I have to call and see.

I'm gonna try and donate this week. Thanks for the help guys, I have been waiting for this job for like 5 years. So your help is really appreciated.

I'm sure it will all work out for you brother, best of luck!!:)

Personally i just bleed myself at home. You can get a decent flow with an 18g.

Not sure if this is a joke but I actually did that. 120ml of my B- blood with an 18 gauge needle in my femoral artery. Yes, I do stupid shit!!! Don't copy me!!!! Not good to be found dead on the toilet with a needle in your inner thigh. My reasoning is enough to make you all laugh. I hate lying and I can't donate blood unless I lie when they ask if I use AAS or inject anything.

Not sure if this is a joke but I actually did that. 120ml of my B- blood with an 18 gauge needle in my femoral artery. Yes, I do stupid shit!!! Don't copy me!!!! Not good to be found dead on the toilet with a needle in your inner thigh. My reasoning is enough to make you all laugh. I hate lying and I can't donate blood unless I lie when they ask if I use AAS or inject anything.

Shit, that sounds fucking scary.

I'm still going to give blood tommorow. But why is it I can buy anything on the internet but I can't find phlebotomy supplies? I want to order one just in case i need it and they won't take my blood?

I don't really understand what you are looking for? A kit that says "phlebotomy kit"? All that is requires is a needle. When we draw blood at my work you would use a large enough gauge not to damage the cells if that is what you are harvesting the blood for another purpose but if you are discarding the blood then any gauge will suffice. If you cannot figure this out on your own than you definitely should not be drawling your own blood.

There was blood all over my bathroom floor. I'm amazed I've lasted this long. Hahaha :D

haha yea first couple times its a huge mess. blood literally everywhere. something like out a horror movie no joke. end up wit veins bruised up lumpy as fuk from missing n poking around. wearing long sleeves covering it up. haha the shit we do huh? yea i dont mess wit arteries. that can take a bad turn real quick.

but yea fortunately ive gotten pretty good at it now. better than nurses. yup. though i got a scar from bleeding the same area everytime. straight looking like a former addict

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws