over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and food timing

petegriffin

Registered
I usually wait about an hour before or after my hgh injection to eat because from what I've heard through research that it can eventually dull my insulin sensitivity. I've only been on HGH for 8 months so I wanted to see if this was correct or if the vets do it another way. I know taking insulin works great with gh but I don't think I'm ready for that yet lol..

I have tried just about everything what seems to work best for me is to take my GH every day at 4pm as soon as I get home from work which is the only time of day that my stomach is empty then I eat about 30min later. My theory is 2.5 hrs later my GH is at its peak and I'm in the gym training?
But I don't think it really matters this is prolly another one of those things that we over think?

Whats up pete,

been on growth for about 3 years now. tried blasting/multiple dosing protocols , and eating schedules.

Heres my opinion, the growth is going to do its job over a long period of time, you eating a meal only really effects growth release. Yes, high doses of growth can make you insulin insensitive, but 8 months of growth isn't going to be making a markable difference. your eating schedule consistancy matters much more then the timing of one dose of gh. had you been on 15 iu dosing 4 times a day there might be a different answer, but honestly take the growth when it is most convenient to you, don't worry about timing your food around it.

if you do get to a point that you feel like you've become insensitive, coming off for a month and doing low carb will more then fix that issue! (so will some igf:lightbulb:)

-Air

I love 2iu upon waking up eat about a half hour or so later works great from me feel great durning the day and it keeps my weight down....Good luck

If its not a peptide food is irrelevant...the hormone itself is so powerful food won't do anything as its an exogenous and not endogenous source

two trains of thought that i've discovered

1) inject, 2 hours after a meal, 1 hour before a meal

2) it doesn't matter

I've always stuck to 1 because i was always too scared of wasting GH

hgh works better with insulin,but actually some people inject in the morning while some do before go to bed. what matter most is keeping the consistency and making it constantly.

Morning and pre workout. 2 I.u pre gym makes me get sick ass pumps I feel like it makes a huge difference for me in the gym

I've been using 2 iu in the morning and 2 pre workout for like a year now.I just switched to 3 iu at bedtime.My sleep quality has improved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh yeah...and the guy who trains big ramy (*cough* the technician) might have said recommends it empty stomach before bed

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131