advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling fat and flat dieting, Glycogen spilling over into skin?

NeedHelp1

Banned
Hey guys, I've been dieting and notice while doing cardio or lifting, my fat will get super jiggly and soft and I'll be flat, for example I did 2 hours of cardio earlier today and my fat was supper jiggly afterward, it's super depressing and motivating but than later in the day most of the time It tightens up and it's not as jiggly. At first I thought it was cortisol or "The fat breaking down".

But I read on rxmuslce "you spill over cause the glycogen leaves off from the muscles from the intence exercise..and the water goes under your skin..it happens to me all the time..you need to carb up suffisiently to pull water back in the muscle"

So is this true? and what's the best way to to get rid of the jiggly feeling after a workout? cabrs? how much? Water to flush the excess water?

Last edited:
very normal when dieting and being carb depleted. its just one of those things you mentally have to push through,but once you get that high carb day and a good nights rest youll and feel great.

google lyle mcdonalds fat loss "whoosh"

2 hours of cardio???? Are you prepping for a show? Because that's an insane amount. And as for what's happening is your muscle is depleting all of its glycogen, therefore not keep the muscles nice and full so what you're left is a flat muscle and excess skin.

Inject 10ml vodka pre workout and that should prevent this.

Last edited:
Inject 10ml vodka pre workout and that should prevent this.

i like mine anal.....it absorbs 10x faster...
and 100% absorption....NO LIVER PASS...:lightbulb:

:cool:

Guys I apappeciate the responses but I'm looking for serious responses IV been cutting for a year and half doing hours of csrdio a day im 220 trying to get to 200lbs and its really saddening when yiuve worked so hard and look at your self sometimes and you look like shit

Last edited:
You may need to cut cardio totally and refeed above maintenance for a few weeks.

*cries like a girl* I asked someone how much I need to lose to be lean enough, I told them I've been doing hours of cardio and even up to 4-6 hours of cardio and he told me I have to lose another 20 pounds, and I woke up at 223 POUNDS FOR the 3rd MONTH IN THE ROW!!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
I do feel leaner but I haven't lose the weight/fat like I should and I haven't been gaining muscle. I don't even care about losing muscle but I can't even lose muscle after a year and half of cutting.

Last edited:
SO yesterday I did an hour jog, 2 hours of chest/back/triceps, than another hour and half of low intensity cardio. And today I'm gonna do 3 hours+ of cardio and my fat is all jiggly again, wtf do i need to do to get rid of the glycogn spillover? I've already gone through a gallon and half of water, eat some carb? Im scared to eat them, how much? 50-100? I know, not more than 100 or else, overspill.

Sorry bout this triple post...

OK guys, I'm not trolling but this is seirously depressing, today, I did an hour of cardio and drank gallon and half of water, that its, no food, and I only ate like 50 grams of carbs yesterday. I just looked in the mirror and my love handles were like pouring out my shorts and my muscles were soft and saggy and the worst was there like a large layer of water in my belly and I could grab and roll and I guess my loose skin from losing almost 100 pounds exaggerates it.

I did not look like this 2 days ago, i looked tighter and my skin wasn't saggy, what the hell is going on??? I stopped using letrozole like almost 2 weeks ago is this a rebound? I"m on no other gear at all!!! Guys, this is not fair.....Any help would be appreciated.

I seriously feel and look like I gained 20 pounds BUT my scale is the same! around 220, few pounds up or down

Last edited:
This is the third thread you have started regarding similar topics. If you're 10% BF, you shouldn't have love handles. 220 and 10% BF would mean that you only have 22 lbs of adipose tissue. At 5'9, 198 lbs of lean body mass is substantial.

Glycogen doesn't spill over. Glycogen is stored carbohydrates in the liver or muscle tissue. "Spilling over" refers to holding subcutaneous water.

3 hours of cardio is excessive. What does your diet entail? What is your macronutrient breakdown? Can you post a picture of your current condition?

Have you considered hiring someone to help with your training and diet? That would keep you from spinning your wheels. These questions could be answered much more clearly and specifically tailored to your situation.

guys... come on.

OP has been trolling this board for some time now..

this is like.. his 4th or 5th handle at least

damn , 3 h cardio :confused: How much protein do you eat?
You are going to get skinny fat look..

damn , 3 h cardio :confused: How much protein do you eat?
You are going to get skinny fat look..

Like 200, some days not as much, I'm not losing any muscle because I can't even lose any weight the last three months and I don't mind being skinny fat, I realize bodybuilding is all about drugs and I don't like walking around with a bloated face all juiced up.

Like 200, some days not as much, I'm not losing any muscle because I can't even lose any weight the last three months and I don't mind being skinny fat, I realize bodybuilding is all about drugs and I don't like walking around with a bloated face all juiced up.

💀 Wow! The fact you just said this shows you have no business on here... I agree trolling all The way. Just because you take gear doesn't mean your face is gonna bloat and why the hell are you taking anti estrogen without being on anything That would give you a reason to take it? You have been doing fuck tons of cardio for ever now you say so stop! The body eventually adapts to anything you do training diet and drug wise.... you have to stop doing more and more cardio... that will make you look like a used condom anyway... you will eat up the muscle if anything and still look fat and saggy... this post can't be taken seriously because you have talked about this numerous times and you are not taking any of the advice given to you...

Ok well my belly and love handles has tightened up after finishing my 2nd gallon of water and eating 150g of carbs...I guess I was overreacting... I guess it's simply a glycogen spillover from intense exercise and my loose skin from my weight loss exagerates it.

OK, shows over here folks, I figured out what was going on, nothing to see here except a crazy lunatic with self image problems and body dysmophria rambling, lol.

After all, my weight stays the same on the scale but there's days like this where I feel like I gained 20 pounds of water and look like it so this explains the water is displaced in between the skin.

But I know it's probably going to happen when I workout/do cardio again, dammit.

Last edited:
I dont know if you're just mess with us or not but I kinda used to be like you so I'm going to try to help.

You came off gear... So you should be doing PCT or getting blood work to see where your test levels are OR cruising on 100-200mg test a week for a month or two.

You also need to get your thyroid checked bc it sounds like you destroyed your metabolism if all that you say is true.

Full thyroid panel plus "Reverse T3". DO NOT let the doctor just test your TSH.

You also need to cut all the excessive exercise.

Start by eating 2500 calories a day and only lift 4-5 times per week. Increase daily calories by 100 a week.

Try to limit your carbs to 100g per day and have them pre/during/post workout.

On days you dont lift, only have trace carbs.

Do this for a month... YOU NEED TO RECOVER YOUR METABOLISM.

Then get back to grinding and maybe throw some anabolics BUT add in the cardio SLOWLY and start cutting carbs/calories SLOWLY.

Trust me I know the feeling wanting to lose weight. I was always grossly fat growing up - 5'10', 270 lbs of lard - and spun my wheels for so long doing excessive workouts/restrictive dieting.

Think you can do that?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity