over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP eod

teku135

Registered
I am allergic to dnp if i take it every day. I had done a 13 day cycle and on the 14th I got a bad alergic reaction. After that I was told to do eod so the dnp would not build up. I have been on dnp 200mg eod for about 2 months now, and I have lost 15 pounds. I get no side effects other then a very mild heat increase during the first 12 hours of consumption. My question is how long can I continue to use dnp eod at 200mg? Would I get a allergic reaction if I was to try 400mg eod? I have some prednisone just in case, so I think I will try it soon. What do you guys think?

Bad rash, and hives. My face swell up real bad, and i got blue and red spots all over. The er gave me prednisones and it was all good from there.

fuck that noise lol

I wouldn't use DNP if I had such a bad reaction

If you are allergic at all, is it worth taking?

Don't get me wrong I've toyed around with dnp

But it's like whacking the same gear that keeps giving you an infection because you have it. Just not worth it in my opinion.
Be safe brother
-air

Well like I have said, ive been taking a low dose, 200mg, and its every other day, so it doesn't build up in my system. I have been using it for 2 months and I have had no problems. I guess its better to just stay at 200, and keep making steady cuts instead of bumping up to try and speed things up.

Shouldn't risk it if you need more fat loss and your cardio and diet are on point if add Tren mast gh or another hardener verses risking an allergic reaction. Shoot even clean or t3 can help out. There are just to many other options.

I would take dealing with DNP reactions to the body fucking up effects of T3 any day, it boggles my mind how so many people just throw out there "hey yea take T3"

I guess it's just more credence to everyone reacts differently...

I am allergic to dnp if i take it every day. I had done a 13 day cycle and on the 14th I got a bad alergic reaction. After that I was told to do eod so the dnp would not build up. I have been on dnp 200mg eod for about 2 months now, and I have lost 15 pounds. I get no side effects other then a very mild heat increase during the first 12 hours of consumption. My question is how long can I continue to use dnp eod at 200mg? Would I get a allergic reaction if I was to try 400mg eod? I have some prednisone just in case, so I think I will try it soon. What do you guys think?

Prednisone is a strong drug to take so lightly imo. Chances are you will experience an allergic reaction if you up the dose even if it's dosed eod. I have experienced a similar reaction to dnp and that's why I doubt I will ever use it again in the future. I guess daily anti-histamine usage helps but last time I used it when I upped to 400mg the reaction started within days.

If I were you I would call it a day on your dnp cycle. You have gotten good results and 2 months eod is a long time on DNP. I definitely wouldn't be upping the dose if you have experienced such harsh sides in the past. You are definitely playing with fire and for what another 1-3 pounds lost??

I think I'd just stay away from it

Out of curiosity...what are your stats? i.e. weight/height/estimated bf%

200mg of DNP EOD with 15lbs lost in two months seems kinda low, no?

Id just drop it, youve been on over 2 months and lost 15 lbs. Not worth any more reactions.

hey bro id get off of it..asap

or cut your dosing in half or less and not use it that much..

we just got 50mg tabs that are coated... no burping or heartburn..

PM me

maybe do 50mg eod for 7 days once a month...

i personally dont like DNP....

but to each his own

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner