advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many people reuse insulin syringes ?

Js118

Registered
I personally use a new insulin syringe for hgh every time, however I know two guys who reuse the same pin for a week straight. How bad is this?

I personally use a new insulin syringe for hgh every time, however I know two guys who reuse the same pin for a week straight. How bad is this?

Why would they reuse? They are dirt cheap. They get dull and i wouldnt want risk that I didnt sterilize them properly.

I can't see reusing an insulin syringe when they cost like 12 cents each .they also get dull after just one use .

If you can afford thousands of dollars on drugs, there is no point in reusing insulin needles. Thats only for crackheads and people on heroin.

I have liquid prami that I measure out with a slin pin and orally ingest and I use the same one for a week or two. No fucking way I'd pin with one more than once. They're cheap. Be smart and safe

I have reused slin pins for peps for years, pinned dozens of times with the same syringe and never had an issue.

Idk what pins you guys are using but mine do not get "dull" after a few sub-q sticks.

I have reused slin pins for peps for years, pinned dozens of times with the same syringe and never had an issue.

Idk what pins you guys are using but mine do not get "dull" after a few sub-q sticks.

why to save money .

You can get a box of 100 for $12 no point in reusing... And they say one use and discard for a reason, after 1 pin it's dull...They are lazer cut for sharpness...Smack if you can get away with reusing them more power to you brother I'd rather just not take the chance for the price...

I have reused them for years. They are "cheap" but between peptides, HGH, and insulin I would go through 100 in no time. Every little bit of savings helps. I have had no problems.

As soon as I can feel it getting "dull" I just get a new one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something about sticking a used pin in a vial that is just wrong..you can get an infection from a Slin pin just as easy as any other injection.
But if you like bacteria in your hgh or peps ride on cowboys

Why risk an infection to save a dime? Not worth it.

never. i have heard some people using insulin pin for trt sub q thrn they wipe it off with alcohol and reuse few times. why bother? u paying so much money for drugs, supps, blood work.and saving pennies in syringes. pretty silly imo. dont do it. use once and discard it. not worth if u end up catching an infection

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I use the syringe itself for a week or so with hgh, but I change the needle each time.

Why would you?? They are $.30 each

Needles and syringes should not be reused. Not worth it. It's not going to save you money in the long run.

Someone once showed me that a doctor washing his hands was like a religious ritual that would be proven to be like superstition in the next age where everything could be inscribed on The Real.

Organisms are everywhere, inside, outside, etc. You live with them because they are what-I-am even before you can define yourself.

Still, you have to practice risk management in everything. It's about the cost syringe for some people. Others, it's about the convenience in a world that is not convenient for syringe users (they just take one syringe with them and reuse it). Most people reuse daily or even weekly without any sort of issue. A very few get infections, especially subcutaneously.

These are the sorts of decisions we struggle with in the cost of care. So really what's it worth?

I have reused them before. Only because I ran out or didn't have one with me. Never had any problems. I wouldn't purposely reuse them to save a few cents lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws