Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
For December '16, we'll be voting for "Senior Member o/45yo", which means all male or female members that are over 45 years of age are eligible.

So, state who you think should be in the running and why - remember, they must have a picture posted on this site prior to this post.
YOU MUST POST A LINK TO THEIR PIC THAT'S ON THIS SITE.
If no link, your nomination WILL BE IGNORED!

Contest info can be found here: ALL READ: FEATURED MEMBER!!! - Professional Muscle

Read about current and former Featured Members here: ProfessionalMuscle FEATURED MEMBERS - Professional Muscle

GotGame .

for his medical contributions to the board over the years combined with his in the trenches bb exp.

Yes he does lift not just a arm chair commander just so you know . He was diagnosed with shoulder plague like many of us ( torn labrums. both!)

reading bloodwork,
MRI ,CT, Xrays scans
Savings bros from blowing their kidneys,liver etc
Prevented few heart attacks here & there i m sure with his advice

This should be a straight knighthood from the Big A' s empire called UKPM ( United Kingdom of Pro Muscle)

Bros if you have benefited from GG's advice, its time to show your appreciation & a little thank you gesture for his sterling services to the board.

Vote for GG

i will ask him to post a pic.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

GotGame .

for his medical contributions to the board over the years combined with his in the trenches bb exp.

Yes he does lift not just a arm chair commander just so you know . He was diagnosed with shoulder plague like many of us ( torn labrums. both!)

reading bloodwork,
MRI ,CT, Xrays scans

This should be a straight knighthood from the Big A' s empire called UKPM ( United Kingdom of Pro Muscle)

Bros if you have benefited from GG's advice, its time to show your appreciation & a little thank you gesture for his sterling services to the board.

Vote for GG

Easy choice but he won't post a pic soooo who else is there?

Pimpman - He is 45+ a few months. One of the most active members on ProMuscle. Way too long without Featured Members under his Log-in.

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 197
GotGame .

reading bloodwork,
MRI ,CT, Xrays scans

Vote for GG

I agree, great member and friend. I'd vote for him in a heartberat!

That said, he is young and not 45y old...in his 30's IIRC. Also, I doubt he'd post a pic of himself out in the open, considering what all he'd have at risk of losing as an MD if somebody caught wind of him. I have seen a pic of him, 2 actually, from another site we are both on, and he is in great shape.

Pimpman and Mike036,Good people, I enjoy talking to them occasionally (not just businesses......).

Pimpman and Mike036 are indeed two great contributing members who absolutely deserve to be in the poll (though Mike doesn't seem to be 45 yet from what BMJ is saying). :)

Not really sure of their age either nor if they've ever posted a pic, but I'd like to add to the list the following members, whose experience, knowledge and attitude are definitely an asset to the board... and have been for quite some time: ;)

- Swifto

- MR. BMJ

- LK3

- Dragonfire101

:)

Pimpman and Mike036 are indeed two great contributing members who absolutely deserve to be in the poll (though Mike doesn't seem to be 45 yet from what BMJ is saying). :)

Not really sure of their age either nor if they've ever posted a pic, but I'd like to add to the list the following members, whose experience, knowledge and attitude are definitely an asset to the board... and have been for quite some time: ;)

- Swifto

- MR. BMJ

- LK3

- Dragonfire101

:)

Mr BMJ was speaking of Gotgame not being 45 . I will be 47 in February .i am an old freaking man

Last edited:
Not sure if BMJ has a picture up or not. Your not going to
Meet a better guy though. He is one of the best.

Great guys being mentioned this month.

Thanks, raj and Phidias, that means a lot coming from the both of you. No pic up for me, I doubt I even have any to post that are even close to recent without clothes on, and right now it isn't gonna happen as I will be honest and state I look like complete shit...especially ever since my surgeries this past summer. This is motivation for the future though, especially after eating the shit-ton of food from this past week:cool:

Oh, and I'm only 40:headbang:

Last edited:
GG replied to me the other day. He is not going to post pic on the open board. Not going to happen. I tried. He has posted pics on a selective private/closed boards but cant do on a open board like here for reasons which we all understand and can appreciate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws