over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bayer Primobolan

eaglecall

Registered
Has anybody tried it? Its expensive but supposed to be the real deal. Im curious about what are the real results with real primo. I tried it UG once and I am SURE it was a low dose tren.

I have never gotten good primo. Last vials I tested it came out to be Npp and mast p . I want to do another run in a couple weeks here.

I would like to see before and after pictures of someone who just ran primo and see what the "magic" is all about

Suddenly Bayer Primobolan is available everywhere... :rolleyes:

Be very skeptical when real pharmaceutical products are available in quantity.
Legit pharmaceutical products like that are hard to come by. These are likely some knock offs made in a former Eastern Bloc country.

i got good primo from this local lab called synergy. wasnt overpriced either

I have never used Primo, but from what I gather it is a very mild steroid. So what is the magic that people talk about?

I've been curious, since Bayer seems eager to get out of the less-profitable endevours...unless are they making good money supplying the world through Turkey? I could see them increasing the production just to make it worthwhile.

Otherwise, we'll see what becomes of all this, seeing that Turkey may have just started W-W-Trois between NATO and Russia.

I've been curious, since Bayer seems eager to get out of the less-profitable endevours...unless are they making good money supplying the world through Turkey? I could see them increasing the production just to make it worthwhile.

Otherwise, we'll see what becomes of all this, seeing that Turkey may have just started W-W-Trois between NATO and Russia.

I saw that they declared war with Syria :eek:

I have never used Primo, but from what I gather it is a very mild steroid. So what is the magic that people talk about?

Arnold was big on Primo, he started it. Then primo went to the dark, and a few years ago came back as one of the best delicatessen but since then its hard to get real primo. Im pretty sure ALL UG primo is fake. ALL OF IT. I would only use UG primo ONLY IF the UG lab provides third party lab test showing what is in the oil.

Its available from some labs like Alphapharma, india and china but even with them theres no real way to tell unless doing a lab test.

I've used it a lot of times because it is easy to spot it where i leave and whatever UG primo i tried certainly wasn't primo.Anyway be aware in Turkish pharmacies ti has changed package and name called rimobolan now...Idon't know if they have faked it yet but the primo ampoules have been faked a lot in India.Fake amps have very thin oil while original primo used to be very thick

That is correct, Bayer is calling it rimobolin now. Primobolin used to be made by Schering, but Merck bought Schering about 6 years ago and sold off the rights to make primobolin and testoviron to Bayer.
I have used it and I would say it is comparable in strength to nandrolone. It also appears to have very few side effects. But I have seen posts where guys say they lost hair while on it. It is probably one of the safest anabolics to use, otherwise Bayer would not continue to make it.

Suddenly Bayer Primobolan is available everywhere... :rolleyes:

Be very skeptical when real pharmaceutical products are available in quantity.
Legit pharmaceutical products like that are hard to come by. These are likely some knock offs made in a former Eastern Bloc country.

People always go on about UG products but if I had to guess I would say atleast 80% of the "pharm grade" stuff available is fake. Geno gets samples and has them tested and most turn out fake even though they look 100% legit. You can't trust most of the stuff coming out of Turkey and even Pakistan these days. I wouldn't even bother wasting my money trying to get Bayer Primo unless you get it from the actual factory itself.

People always go on about UG products but if I had to guess I would say atleast 80% of the "pharm grade" stuff available is fake. Geno gets samples and has them tested and most turn out fake even though they look 100% legit. You can't trust most of the stuff coming out of Turkey and even Pakistan these days. I wouldn't even bother wasting my money trying to get Bayer Primo unless you get it from the actual factory itself.

Exactly.. I have had some fake pharm human grade.. Looked very legit.. Actually sent pictures to the manufacture.. Half were good.. Half bad.. As for primo being highly faked I agree.. But there has been numerous tests done by various web sites and many on ug primo.. Most have tested legit .. So we know the RAWS are very available.. But it comes down to how honest the raw supplier is and how much you trust your source.. We all know that.. But that being said many are Judt selling mast or NPP ect.. Just like much of the Npp is nothing but deca... Find the source that gives a shit..

My personal opinion on primo and yes I've had the real thing is that its over rated for cost versus benefits. Great on a low cal diet for building but i found i needed 400mg weekly min to see results and if i really wanted to grow off of it 600mg weekly and up. One amp of testoviron a week and 2iu gh gives way better results and will save you money pluses the hair loss i get from primo is insane so that alone makes me avoid it

Last edited:
MTS has real primo

Has anybody tried it? Its expensive but supposed to be the real deal. Im curious about what are the real results with real primo. I tried it UG once and I am SURE it was a low dose tren.

bayer bought shering thats why :D

Toro has the best ug primo. That has been over stated here before. I bought some turkish bayer from a non sponsor. I lab maxed it for whatever it is worth. I was going to give it to my girl but i got nervous from all the fake stuff coming from across the pond and she used toro's with awesome results. Very low dose but it was indeed primo.

Best primo out there don't waste your time with ug if you want real primo. I have used it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Exactly.. I have had some fake pharm human grade.. Looked very legit.. Actually sent pictures to the manufacture.. Half were good.. Half bad.. As for primo being highly faked I agree.. But there has been numerous tests done by various web sites and many on ug primo.. Most have tested legit .. So we know the RAWS are very available.. But it comes down to how honest the raw supplier is and how much you trust your source.. We all know that.. But that being said many are Judt selling mast or NPP ect.. Just like much of the Npp is nothing but deca... Find the source that gives a shit..

Well, the Var Wars you guys ran in the past was a big hit and it showed who had REAL Var. I know this is a thread about Primo, but Var is faked as much as Primo is don't you think?
You guys did a Primo comp too I believe. Like you said LATS, it's about having a trustworthy source

Best primo out there don't waste your time with ug if you want real primo. I have used it

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Which one are you talking about to be the best out there?
And is there legit UG npp out there?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity