over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Combatting Gyno issues on cycle

AestheticMike

Newbies
Alright to i recently came across "pro" planned out cycles. At least that's what they were referenced as who knows. Anyways a few of them suggested taking 20mg nolva EOD as a way to combat any estrogen sides on top of taking your usual AI of course. Has anyone done this? is it effective. I am a gyno prone mofo from screwing around with so many PH's in highschool messed me up.

I'm sure a lot of guys have tried it, but I don't see why you would. Your AI should have that covered. Unless your gyno is from prolactin, which then you may need something else.

post cycle history and what causes your gyno to flare up. it could be pseudogyno which is basically fat around the chest area or it could be hormone related (progesterone and estrogen)

Aromasin and Arimidex also have good effect for antiestrogenic, you can use it on pct to recover.

I'm using 10mg Nolva + 20mgs Aromasin ED to combat estrogen and some gyno I have. Also running quite a bit of Sust right now.

I'm using 10mg Nolva + 20mgs Aromasin ED to combat estrogen and some gyno I have. Also running quite a bit of Sust right now.

I am 20Mg Nolva and .5 mg of Adex every day. I am on a truckload of Test E also and the f%$#@*& estro has always had a personal affinity for me!

post cycle history and what causes your gyno to flare up. it could be pseudogyno which is basically fat around the chest area or it could be hormone related (progesterone and estrogen)

I understand where you are coming from, but at one point i was running 3 AI's and pramipexole which i swapped for caber, and still had puff around the nip. Just looking for any ways i havent tried to see if i can combat it.
Edit: I quoted the wrong person and don't know how to fix it my bad haha

if the gyno is caused from high estro, yes it'll solve the problem. But gyno can be caused by high prolactin or chest fat. I'm not sure how you go about finding out whats causing the gyno, but something to keep in mind

Surgery

I got tired of flare ups even though I was consistent with AI's. I finally got the glands/breast tissue removed about 7 years ago. No more flare ups. It was a quick out patient (1 hour) with local anesthesia. Dr made about 1 inch incision along the bottom of the areola. There is no scar that I can see and the surgery was around 2500.00. Best investment I've made.

I think Nolva is good to have if you are prone to random flair ups even with consistent use of an AI. My logic is even if your estro gets a little high temporarily, the nolva and it's receptor blocking capabilities will keep gyno at bay.

Also, I believe Meadows uses Nolva year round but I haven't come across his exact dosages.

Proviron is so underrated

I like proviron but it is harsh on my hair!
I honestly think that nolva use to be used to prevent gyno a lot more years and years ago. when their wasnt as much info around!

I know that once u HAVE gyno that nolva can be good to combat it. The best thing i think is Rolaxifene(about 60mgs ED) with Aromsin(12.5-25mgED) if you are trying to fight of gyno that is onsetting! However to just combat estrogen and PREVENT gyno i usually just stick with 12.5mg of aromsin ED or if my pockets are tight ill go with Armidex .5mgs EOD!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131