over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dallas left Jensen...

G.I.Bro

Banned
Registered
Dallas left Matt Jensen and it working with the infamous Chad. But apparently he's still close and on good terms with Jensen. This is a mistake....

Dallas made Matt Jansen, time to move on to people who actually know what there doing

Dallas made Matt Jansen, time to move on to people who actually know what there doing

It should be noted that Dallas actually worked with Hany for a while, before moving onto Jansen. His progress with Hany was virtually non-existent, but he made excellent progress under Jansen's tutelage.

It was obviously working with Matt as he was making great improvements why fix it if it aint broken?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Dallas is in good hands with Chad. His resume of clients speaks for itself. I would expect big changes for Dallas and his physique

Jansen definitely did good things for Dallas...but I think moving on to Chad will be good for him

What did Dallas good was being consistent with his eating and becoming strong as an ox, progressively, in all his lifts.....nothing new age....dante preached this for idk how many years

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Dallas is in good hands with Chad. His resume of clients speaks for itself. I would expect big changes for Dallas and his physique
Who? Coleman? He's an outlier, a freak. Anyone would have looked good coaching him. Once Ronnie realized he needed to redline drugs, there was no stopping those genetics.

So who else has Chad impressed you with? I know people that have intimate knowledge of his programs and cycles and he's neither a wizard nor the most health conscious. He fucked Kamali up several times. Chad fell out of favor for very good reasons. Talk to someone who used him or knew national level guys who did.

I predict Dallas with a larger midsection.

Last edited:
Who? Coleman? He's an outlier, a freak. Anyone would have looked good coaching him. Once Ronnie realized he needed to redline drugs, there was no stopping those genetics.

So who else has Chad impressed you with? I know people that have intimate knowledge of his programs and cycles and he's neither a wizard nor the most health conscious. He fucked Kamali up several times. Chad fell out of favor for very good reasons. Talk to someone who used him or knew national level guys who did.

I predict Dallas with a larger midsection.

i think he had a lot of big names in late 90s early 2000s

the problem is getting him conditioned, which
he simply has not done yet.......not size.

more back would also be a bonus....

Honestly think it was a good move. I watch Jansen train daily, see a lot of his food, training advice, clients, etc.

The dude knows his stuff to an extent, as he should obviously, but after spending time watching him for a few months I wouldn't personally hire him. Mostly my personal opinion on some of his methods when it comes to food/training and he doesn't train that hard...rarely see him leave the gym with a soaked shirt. I'd like to see him train with someone like John Meadows. Think he'd get his ass kicked tbh

He made GREAT improvements with Jansen but it was time to move on.

I really like Matt but he's one of those dudes who SHOULD just stick to training other guys and not make bullshit posts about himself. To a certain extent, that's how I feel about Renaissance Periodization's Mike Israetel....like we get it man. But YOU don't look that good...show me the people who look good.

I thought they were a good team...

like someone said Dallas made jansen NOT the the way around ..

Good for Dallas ..

Good move I say. Well done to Dallas for having the balls.

Its Recon1 CEO cowboy's doing. He want His athlete to do well. no stone unturned so chad comes into the scene. Singerman dont want to fuck around wirh Jansen. He is footing the bill here so he gets to make the call. Simple.

Before this came out both Jansen and his mrs were dropped off Team Redcon1.

anyway I dont give a single fuck about that mug Singerman and his company, but this is in the best interest of Dallas. Chad and aceto are the only old school originals. I have full faith in Chad. so Dallas is not going to be missing out and getting the Jackpot winner coach in chad.

I have a problem with Jansen.

huge problem.

Has anyone seen his hasttags n social media ??

He sucks that Welshman Hills cock all day long.

every fucking post

#Yodatheguru

#TeamY3T

wtf dude. stand on your own two feet. you are suppose to be coaching one of the brightest talent in our game and you need Neil hill for hand holding.

no its not just a case using neil as a another pair of eyes. He is full blown team Y3T bullshit. No hia own man. Wonder what he does when Dallas hit a wall , send Neil his pics and ask for a adjustment.

Chad is already a jackpot winner. No stress. Hope it works out for Dallas.

Good luck to Dallas and hope he does serious damage in 2017.

Jansen u are fired. Pack your bags, go to the fucking valley in welsh and suck Welshmans cock all day long and oh btw good luck with hasttags Y3T anal fascia stretching Bullshit productions Dot Com.

If you feeling too upset and teary about it you can get momma Jo to bake you some fat cookies and fetch a tissue!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Last edited:
like someone said Dallas made jansen NOT the the way around ..

Good for Dallas ..

Good move I say. Well done to Dallas for having the balls.

Its Recon1 CEO cowboy's doing. He want His athlete to do well. no stone unturned so chad comes into the scene. Singerman dont want to fuck around wirh Jansen. He is footing the bill here so he gets to make the call. Simple.

Before this came out both Jansen and his mrs were dropped off Team Redcon1.

anyway I dont give a single fuck about that mug Singerman and his company, but this is in the best interest of Dallas. Chad and aceto are the only old school originals. I have full faith in Chad. so Dallas is not going to be missing out and getting the Jackpot winner coach in chad.

I have a problem with Jansen.

huge problem.

Has anyone seen his hasttags n social media ??

He sucks that Welshman Hills cock all day long.

every fucking post

#Yodatheguru

#TeamY3T

wtf dude. stand on your own two feet. you are suppose to be coaching one of the brightest talent in our game and you need Neil hill for hand holding.

no its not just a case using neil as a another pair of eyes. He is full blown team Y3T bullshit. No hia own man. Wonder what he does when Dallas hit a wall , send Neil his pics and ask for a adjustment.

Chad is already a jackpot winner. No stress. Hope it works out for Dallas.

Good luck to Dallas and hope he does serious damage in 2017.

Jansen u are fired. Pack your bags, go to the fucking valley in welsh and suck Welshmans cock all day long and oh btw good luck with hasttags Y3T anal fascia stretching Bullshit productions Dot Com.

If you feeling too upset and teary about it you can get momma Jo to bake you some fat cookies and fetch a tissue!

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Tell us how you really feel.

He made GREAT improvements with Jansen but it was time to move on.

I really like Matt but he's one of those dudes who SHOULD just stick to training other guys and not make bullshit posts about himself. To a certain extent, that's how I feel about Renaissance Periodization's Mike Israetel....like we get it man. But YOU don't look that good...show me the people who look good.

He might not be a Dallas or Brad Rowe but I didn't think he looked too bad at his last show? He made some good improvements and that's all he or anyone else can hope for right?

But yeah probably not helping out his business.

the problem is getting him conditioned, which
he simply has not done yet.......not size.

more back would also be a bonus....

His back has made some progress there, but needs more, obviously.

Same was said about his wheels.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity