over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is my t3 bunk?

espadon

Newbies
Hey all, have used t3 in the past on cycle (test c 400 + tren e 700 w/asin) with clen and was able to shed fat and water absurdly fast. Used research liquids then, and have acquired more now, but I think my t3 is bunk.

Realistically should I be able to take 200 mcg in one day without noticing sides Other than feeling hot and sweating more? (No clen right now either.) I would imagine a dose like this would lead to far more noticeable/annoying effects.

Either way I'm getting ahold of some cynomel in a week or so. So thankfully won't have to wonder how much t3 is getting in anymore.

Bloodwork my friend!!! Bloodwork will tell all.
But yes you should encounter sides at 200mcg. But why would you go that high ever.. smh...

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

he most likely was not feeling any effect and decided to slowly up the dose to see if it would eventually kick in.

Liquid resesrch T3 is a joke too begin with .The thought of them being able too acurately dose someting measure in micrograms .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

he most likely was not feeling any effect and decided to slowly up the dose to see if it would eventually kick in.
But you cannot always judge from feel. I fully understand what your saying. Again, its a research liquid. Maybe it needed to be shaken, maybe not. .
What does the op expect to feel. U just hate to see someone accidentally take way to much . Based on what they feel. Not doubting, but always thinking safety first. ..
I could expect to feel this, you could expect to feel that, expectations could vary person to person. But bloodwork wont lie.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

If it was REAL T3, my heart would be running like a race horse at 200mcg. I would probably have to go to the hospital.

Liquid resesrch T3 is a joke too begin with .The thought of them being able too acurately dose someting measure in micrograms .

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk
It's actually easier to accurately dose it in liquid then caps or tabs. But an idiot would get it wrong either way lol.

I've had bloodwork on 100mcgs liquid T3 and T4 before and both worked well. 200mcgs would have your TSH almost nonexistent, go get some bloodwork. For me I get night sweats on it.

It's actually easier to accurately dose it in liquid then caps or tabs. But an idiot would get it wrong either way lol.

I've had bloodwork on 100mcgs liquid T3 and T4 before and both worked well. 200mcgs would have your TSH almost nonexistent, go get some bloodwork. For me I get night sweats on it.

What's this about TSH? I've not read anything about exogenous t3 and its effect on TSH.

Do y'all recommend somewhere for bloodwork?

Anyway I'm pretty sure this T3 is bunk

big appetite and loose stool are the sides I notice from 50mcg pharm grade t3

Hey all, have used t3 in the past on cycle (test c 400 + tren e 700 w/asin) with clen and was able to shed fat and water absurdly fast. Used research liquids then, and have acquired more now, but I think my t3 is bunk.

Realistically should I be able to take 200 mcg in one day without noticing sides Other than feeling hot and sweating more? (No clen right now either.) I would imagine a dose like this would lead to far more noticeable/annoying effects.

Either way I'm getting ahold of some cynomel in a week or so. So thankfully won't have to wonder how much t3 is getting in anymore.

Google the symptoms of Hypothyroidism, go to your doctor and complain of them, get a blood test and they will likely test for TSH. Low TSH will indicate - not confirm necessarily - high thyroid output.

This is not a perfect science but most docs will not order Free T3/4 unless they take this step first - some might.

This initial test will not give you t3 numbers but it will rule in or out what you're taking. Meaning, it is very unlikely that at 200 mcg of t3 that your TSH would be in a normal range.

My experience is that liquid T3 is garbage. I have only tried it twice and both times it was a fail. My experience is also that I cannot get over 100 mcg of T3 without feeling like my heart is going to blow up or getting pulsation in my neck. Mileage varies obviously.

Why people mess with t3 is beyond me...

I dunno....Stewie has some very interesting reasons to run t3 in very low doses daily. As in 5-15 mcg a day

I dunno....Stewie has some very interesting reasons to run t3 in very low doses daily. As in 5-15 mcg a day

The 5-15 protocol is one thing, but hitting the triple digits is a whole different animal..I won't begin to fathom triples unless my blood work indicated other wise...

For me it's GH and t4, no mas la t3 triyodotironin'aaah:naughty:

The 5-15 protocol is one thing, but hitting the triple digits is a whole different animal..I won't begin to fathom triples unless my blood work indicated other wise...

GH increases the conversion of T4 to T3 so you essentially just increased T3, what's the difference between that and running T3? Same thing bro. Pick your poison.

I agree high doses of thyroid shouldn't be used unless necessary provided bloodwork was done.

GH increases the conversion of T4 to T3 so you essentially just increased T3, what's the difference between that and running T3? Same thing bro. Pick your poison.

I agree high doses of thyroid shouldn't be used unless necessary provided bloodwork was done.

I agree with this too.. thus the reason I only use t4 with my GH, so my body can convert what it needs into t3, in lieu of just taking t3... however I only do this after 2-3 months if bloods indicate...

BTW I seen you updated thread with pics... Keep up the good work, looking jerk mane..

I completely agree.../I've never needed more than 40 mcg

I agree with this too.. thus the reason I only use t4 with my GH, so my body can convert what it needs into t3, in lieu of just taking t3... however I only do this after 2-3 months if bloods indicate...

BTW I seen you updated thread with pics... Keep up the good work, looking jerk mane..

I to prefer T4 since sides are less on it. T3 gives me ridiculous night sweats.

Hey thanks man, appreciate that.

I to prefer T4 since sides are less on it. T3 gives me ridiculous night sweats.

Hey thanks man, appreciate that.
Rambo is the man the man when it comes to all this...Agreed looking awesome brother, keep doing what your doing...

I completely agree.../I've never needed more than 40 mcg

I'm right there with you. Anything about 50mcg is a bad situation for me. When people talk about willy nilly taking 150-200mcg. I really wonder if it's actually t3 they are taking. That seems like a borderline lethal dose.

I didn't read through all the post but having tried Liquid Research T3 in past and compared to now being prescribed the real pharma T3...no way in hell would you be okay on 200mcg. That shit would feel like your heart would explode...at that dose it's probably fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear