over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clenbuterol receptor downregulation

Js118

Registered
I know ketotifen (sp?) is supposed to allow you to use clen for longer without downregulation of the receptors. My question is this: I only plan on taking 40-60mcg a day 5 on 2 off. I don't want to take ketotifen. Since I'm running such a low dose will my receptors still be subject to downregulation after ~2 weeks? I want to run the clen approx 4 weeks. Does this look okay or am I wasting the last 2 weeks of my clen.

You'll probably have to up the dose some before that 4 weeks is up.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

unless I had bunk clen, I got way better results from ec stack.

i didnt seem to feel any stim effect from the clen. Dave Palumbo says its normal for this, and some get it and some can go to sleep on it. I would think if its a stim I would feel it so I dont know

Last edited:
I get more of a stim feeling on eca stack but better fat loss with clen. I usually rotate them back and forth every week. Dosage has to go up over time like that though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I have anxiety issues, ECA is out of the question.

I would your clen three days on two days off but on your off days run caffeine ephedrine aspirin stack. Doing it that way will allow you to run it 8-10 weeks with great results and little receptor downgrade and avoid having to run high doses

I know ketotifen (sp?) is supposed to allow you to use clen for longer without downregulation of the receptors. My question is this: I only plan on taking 40-60mcg a day 5 on 2 off. I don't want to take ketotifen. Since I'm running such a low dose will my receptors still be subject to downregulation after ~2 weeks? I want to run the clen approx 4 weeks. Does this look okay or am I wasting the last 2 weeks of my clen.

I have anxiety issues, ECA is out of the question.

Have you ever considered using Vistaril (hydroxyzine)? It's also a histamine H1 antagonist same as Ketotifen, which can also improve receptor function just like Keto.. However the beauty of of Vistaril is that it's often used to treat anxiety and panic attacks.. I used it in lieu of benzos (I refuse to even go near them things).. Vistaril may bring ECA back into your life, just a suggestions..

Anyhow, you'll be fine with the protocol that you ave in mind..Keto isn't a miracle, it's either a fight-or-flight agent..It can assist without a doubt, but at the low dose that you're running you will be fine..If you restrict your cals a bit more and incorp more cardio so you can optimize results..

Look into Vistaril, like seriously, I use it with my tren runs as well..

Have you ever considered using Vistaril (hydroxyzine)? It's also a histamine H1 antagonist same as Ketotifen, which can also improve receptor function just like Keto.. However the beauty of of Vistaril is that it's often used to treat anxiety and panic attacks.. I used it in lieu of benzos (I refuse to even go near them things).. Vistaril may bring ECA back into your life, just a suggestions..

Anyhow, you'll be fine with the protocol that you ave in mind..Keto isn't a miracle, it's either a fight-or-flight agent..It can assist without a doubt, but at the low dose that you're running you will be fine..If you restrict your cals a bit more and incorp more cardio so you can optimize results..

Do you take this at night before sleep or do you use it during the day? How sedative is it compare to benadryl? Thanks.

I Actually had a script for vistoril and it was pretty innefective for me. I also got prostatitis while taking it and I wasn't on a cycle and hadn't used AAS in years. I appreciate the recommendation though. I guess it doesn't really matter if my receptors downregulate and I'm wasting the clen. As for doing more cardio I'm already doing 45 minutes - 1hr everyday, so I'm hesitant to increase that.

Do you take this at night before sleep or do you use it during the day? How sedative is it compare to benadryl? Thanks.

I will sometimes utilize it at night for sleep but I take Ambien and a matter fact I will sometimes take it with the Indian because of the short half-life that Ambien has there is no confliction between taking the botht It's relatively safe...

When it compares to Benadryl I find it to be more mild, and there is almost no hangover effect...

Depending on my anxiety I will sometimes take it in the daytime, just enough to take off the heads without making me too sedated a matter fact I don't get sedated at all but I get a little fuzzy feeling of just being relaxed and content...

It's a great sleep aid... why people use Benadryl beats me because that stuff is absolutely brutal...

I take 25mg as needed but my doctor prescribed me 50 but I don't need that much 25 does me just fine, and I'm completely functionable and that says a lot because I'm a very sensitive dude to a lot of medication..

You can read up on it brother there's a lot of good information out there concerning its properties and I swear by it and I just wish I knew about it sooner... it's only been recently within the past year that my doctor has given it to me but I've known for quite some time about its properties that can benefit with clenbuterol

I didn't get the sedative feeling like Benadryl at all.

I took it twice a day at around 100mg each time. I went up to 200mg twice a day on my own when it wasn't working.

You would feel good clen already from 40-80 mcg. If you didn't, you are either insensitive to it or your clen was bunk.

If you plan to run it 4 weekd 5day on and 2 off there is absolutely no need to use keto or anything else. Sides will wear off qyucikly but celn will still work. Personally I love clen and salbutamolum (albuterol) and they work great for me.
I wouldn't go for any anti-anxiety drugs unless it is really necessary. But surely not because of clen cycle.

If you plan on running clen for longer than 4 weeks you can consider keto. I was on clen once for 9 weeks straight, added keto in 5th or 6th week and it worked great.

IMO, only ketotifen should be used to combat beta receptor desensitization/down regulation. Keto is much more than an antihistamine. It's a leukotriene inhibitor, phosphodiesterase inhibitor and mast cell degranulation inhibitor. I can find no references to other antihistamines altering beta receptor sensitivity or concentration, which implies that its not keto's antihistaminergic activity that is causing this effect.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity