over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca Durabolin for Patellar Tendonitis

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone had any relief from tendonitis from Nandrolone. Anyone else have this issue? If so what fixed it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Consistent. Especially when walking down stairs. Tried PT. No luck.

I'm sorry to hear that brother, have you tried the low dose gh route?

Sent from my XT1585 using Professional Muscle mobile app
No. Don't think I could swing that budget wise it's pretty expensive from what I've heard. Do you think it would make a difference? I ran some MK-677 last spring, didn't see much difference.

If you run 1-2 iu per day it'll support the recovery process without being to overly pricey. The thing to keep in mind with taking nandrolone for joint pain. And this may just be personally but when I drop the drug the pain is worse than before. The best thing with gh is to find an affordable dose and stay on it for a long time similar to how your body functions when your younger. Think of it like you never hear about a 13 year old complaining on joint pain because their bodies ahead of curve, as far as recovering

Have you ever thought about prp or stem cells? They are all pricey, but most places i think would allow you to do a payment plan.

Have you ever thought about prp or stem cells? They are all pricey, but most places i think would allow you to do a payment plan.
Yes. That will probably be the next thing in do Deca or BPC-157 doesn't help.

If you run 1-2 iu per day it'll support the recovery process without being to overly pricey. The thing to keep in mind with taking nandrolone for joint pain. And this may just be personally but when I drop the drug the pain is worse than before. The best thing with gh is to find an affordable dose and stay on it for a long time similar to how your body functions when your younger. Think of it like you never hear about a 13 year old complaining on joint pain because their bodies ahead of curve, as far as recovering

Ok I'll look into that. Maybe 1-2 ius might be doable.

Yes. That will probably be the next thing in do Deca or BPC-157 doesn't help.

Yeah I tried both of those (and gh) and neither helped my elbow. Had a prp injection and it's about 50%, so I will probably need another one. I have heard prp doesn't really help what you have. So I would see about stem cells and see what research was out there.

Yeah I tried both of those (and gh) and neither helped my elbow. Had a prp injection and it's about 50%, so I will probably need another one. I have heard prp doesn't really help what you have. So I would see about stem cells and see what research was out there.
Ok. So you got some relief from PRP. What was your experience like? Was it painful? Expensive?

Ok. So you got some relief from PRP. What was your experience like? Was it painful? Expensive?

It's about $1000 a shot. But my doctor doesn't charge you for any shots you may get after. And it was painful. My arm swelled up and didn't go down for about three days or so. And I did get some relief but I am not lifting right now either. I have been off the weights for four months, except legs. It could be another three /four months before it can bare a weight.

It's about $1000 a shot. But my doctor doesn't charge you for any shots you may get after. And it was painful. My arm swelled up and didn't go down for about three days or so. And I did get some relief but I am not lifting right now either. I have been off the weights for four months, except legs. It could be another three /four months before it can bare a weight.
Good grief. $1000 a shot! It better work being that expensive. I take it insurance won't pay for any of that?

Exactly, no need more than 2 IU, also I would take some Chicken cologne type 2, and CTGF (connective tissue growth factor).

What kind of knee sleeves/wraps work well for you MacDaddy?

I got some made by evolutionize, their very similar to sbd or slingshot but about half the price. You can type knee sleeves into Amazon and they have all kinds for good prices. Rehbands are very good, you can also buy your sleeves a little on the big size so their comfortable. The key with the Sleeves is they keep heat over the joint which seems to be therapeutic.

Good grief. $1000 a shot! It better work being that expensive. I take it insurance won't pay for any of that?

This is an after thought but have you had an Ortho check to see if you have any buildup or bad tissue in the joint? That can manifest as a tendon issue because the joint won't be aligned properly.

This is an after thought but have you had an Ortho check to see if you have any buildup or bad tissue in the joint? That can manifest as a tendon issue because the joint won't be aligned properly.

No. I planning to get an MRI. I just got a diagnosis by my general practitioner. He had a orthopedic background but didn't do any xrays or MRI. It's got me thinking if there is something more going on. How can they diagnose it with out doing any of that?
Also, based on my symptoms from my reading it feels like it is coming from my patellar tendon. It's been bothering me for a couple years so it's probably some tendonosis scare tissue built up now. Both my doctor and PT made it sound like this is something that I'm very capable of bouncing back from but I'm losing hope. It's painful and I've been avoiding squaring for some time and my legs development has suffered.
I'm going to try the sleeves, get an MRI and a good sports medicine orthopedic doctor, and try some of the thing mentioned in this thread I guess.

Exactly, no need more than 2 IU, also I would take some Chicken cologne type 2, and CTGF (connective tissue growth factor).
Thanks Emeric, I've never heard of CTGF. Researching it right now. I will try the collagen that should be pretty cheap.

don’t know if this helps . . .

Are you sure it is Patellar Tendonitis? Do you know what caused it? Have you had
an X-ray / MRI?

I had Prepatellar Bursitis (also called as Carpet Layer's Knee or Housemaid's Knee),
thought it was patellar tendonitis but my ortho doc, after x-rays decided, not if
memory serves. Don’t laugh . . . I got it from cleaning our hardwood floors on
my hands and knees. He told me to break down and bye a mop you cheap sucker
or get knee pads. Broke down and bought a mop and problem solved. Well . . .
it did not go away over night, but it did go away with time and care.

My symptoms were extreme soreness to the touch (patellar tendon) but only if
my leg was in a stretched position, i.e. bent. Weird.

My opinion, nandrolone won’t help (I think you are reaching in the wrong direction.)
Find another PT. Or another one after that if it does not improve. They are a dime
a dozen, but good ones are rare.

I wish you a speedy recovery. Does not sound like fun.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131