30 solid pounds in 6 months

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
I have been meaning to start this all week but will go into that in my second post. It's a big target but there is no point setting myself an easy one. I have been off everything (no trt) for 3 months and now it's time to go for it. My plan is a 6 month progressive cycle adding in various items throughout.

Tomorrow I will begin a syntherol cycle in my calves and will provide before and progress pics. My main goal is getting my calves to 19 inches and I know I can do that. I will include details of everything to do with the injections and training. Incidentally I will be starting every training session with calves using a different exercise each day.

Hormones will start at 400mg test, 400mg npp and 400mg primo e and will move up over time. Everything I use is from Genotec. Although I won't be going crazy with my aas doses as I don't think it is needed and I will be using other aids a long the way. I have ordered MK-677 and LGD-4033 (10mg and 4.5mg) and will add that in during the new year at 1 then 2 caps per day. I will also be utilizing synthetine and slin (humalog) in the new year too. Everything will be added in stages and rotated. I would also like to try a very high dose of LGD-4033 later in my cycle too.

Nutrition is everything and I always eat well but I will be keeping things fairly simple. I don't believe in force feeding plus I want to keep my waist in check and the weight I gain to be quality and not just quantity. However when aiming to gain such weight I will be following a planned diet and not just eating when hungry but I simply won't be forcing things. I know my metabolism will increase over time so it won't be any issue getting in the calories for me. I will start at 5-6 meals per day and increase when/if needed.

Most meals will be beef/turkey/chicken and rice with vegetables. I will go over details in later posts and why I do everything. I normally eat a variety of foods but for the next few months things will be quite basic for me. To begin with 2 meals will be beef with rice and peppers/onions/mushrooms. 1 meal will be chicken with similar vegetables. 2 meals will be synthepure fruit smoothies. My smoothies are loaded with nutrients and an example of one is:

1.5 scoops of synthepure
1 apple
1 kiwi
Mixture of blueberries, raspberries, cherries and blackberries
1/2 avocado
Spinach
Broccoli
Acai Powder
Water

Other ingredients I like to add are tropical fruits (pineapple, mango etc), cacao powder, kale, oats, almond milk, banana, walnuts, cashews etc.

For breakfast I usually have 6 free range eggs, greens and perhaps oats or rice cakes. Occasionally I may have 4 whole eggs and add in some meat.

Training will HIT style to begin with. Most sessions will last about 1 hour and will only include a few all out sets going for max weight at 6-10 reps depending upon the body part. Nothing is set in stone though and I will play about with things. But I hope to progress in strength over the months in all areas. I have a few poundage goals such as 4 plate a side chest press and 6 plate a side hammer strength rows. My lower back is pretty much ruined for life so I do my best to work around it. That means no back movements were my chest is not supported so no deadlifts or barbell rows. Although I will be trying to barbell squat again but not risking huge weights as I know I will just end up injured. My new gym (new year) has a hack squat so I can abuse myself on that. I will be lifting some big weight in all areas though. I know my training will be the best it can be for my limitations so that's not a concern for me.

Tomorrow I will post starting calf pics and provide regular updated pics. I will start at 0.5ml syntherol in 4 spots in each calf but quickly move up to 1ml in 4 spots. I will inject daily moving up to 2ml in 4 spots in each calf. Over time I will change over to eod injects at approx 2ml in 4 spots in each calf.

I will have to weigh myself soon and hopefully in 6 months time I am 30pounds heavier and just as lean... hopefully leaner :D

The reason I am starting this now is due to an upper back injury. When I was off everything I still tried to lift heavy to maintain muscle mass. However my body was simply not recovering from hard training and everything started hurting so I had to modify my training a little. Although just before I planned to start this log I injured my upper back (middle trap). I started training again with some pain but it was getting better. I had trained all body parts since and been fine. I trained shoulders with hack squats the other day and woke up the next day feeling great. I decided to have a break that day to help recover. Anyway the next day I woke up and could barely move my head. I was in bad pain when I tried to look down or lift my arms over my head.

I have been a bit impatient and gone against the advice I would give to someone else. I started taking some geno dbol with some test a few days ago after 3 months of nothing. The rebound effect has been ridiculous so I wanted to take full advanatge of it. I trained chest before and actually lifted fairly heavy and feel great now. I will avoid training shoulders and certain back movements for another week to prevent future issues. I also plan to see a physio 2moro too.

Below are 2 starting pics (no pump) I had taken yesterday. Please note I have been off everything for 3 months and in that time relaxed my diet at times so not looking my best. But the changes over the last few days have been ridiculous so I hope to continue the way I am going. I am 6ft 2 and will find out my current weight soon.

kexk5i.jpg

2s1575g.jpg

I will post calf and legs pics up soon. By the end of this I want to be 30 pounds heavier and leaner and I think I can do it with everything I have planned :)

good luck for your bulk :headbang:

Nice smoothie man. I do something similar, adding organic cocoa powder, flax seeds, chia seeds. I wanna add another organic fruit like an apple but it wont fit in my ninja blender cup.

You still look real muscular being off everything for 3 months .you managed to stay lean and keep your abs .looking good Elvia !

Best of luck on your new goals, matey... you're a VERY determined person, so I have zero doubt you will succeed... 30lbs heavier, leaner, and 20in calves!! :headbang:

Good luck brother. Man I try to gain on clean diet but it only works for about 6 weeks and everything stops. When I get up to 4500 a day a just can't keep up. Looking forward to watching u grow

110% or expect to regret it!

Good luck, man!

It will be fun to watch your progress.
I have been pretty interested in that MK-677. I am such a chicken shit that I haven't done it. I like the idea of gething my own body to produce more Gh is stead of taking it directly. That is sort of how it works with the peptides from all the stuff I read (that you fellas write).
Anyway, 30 pounds will be a good goal!

Even 20pds of Pure muscle would be incredible, but 30' pounds?
Did they finally invent a Myostatin inhibitor that Works ?
What is your current weight ? 220pounds?

cool thread. how much u weigh now and whats yr calves measure now?
u have that wide shoulder/narrow waist im pretty jealous of.
do/are u gonna take other measurements too, to see your overall progress?

Good luck MATEY!

Going to be following your log brother, go take what is yours to have 110% brother...

Following.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

im goin for some gainz again now too

bulking for the next 6 months as well... maybe longer

may your gainz be plentiful :headbang:

Will be following. 30 pounds in 6 months just as lean, if not leaner, would be very nice!

I will be following your progress Elvia. You look great right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131