over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold Classic 2017

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The text under this clip on youtube says he weighs 330 lbs currently.

Dallas McCarver Road To The Arnold Classic - Ep.1

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJaMjVzzzz8"]Dallas McCarver Road To The Arnold Classic - Ep.1 - YouTube[/ame]

Yes He is 330 thats what he told me at nationals and he damn sure looks it I am 5'9 240 and he is 6'2 I think and 330 makes me feel pathetic:eek:

That is A Big Boy...330lbs
Next to him I would look like I weigh 170...

The most impressive BB out there right now. That's a fucking beast!

Definitely a large kid, but he's maxed out and his back won't improve, and his back/conditioning will never let him win.

When did it stop improving? It's made good progress from '15 to '16?

Definitely a large kid, but he's maxed out and his back won't improve, and his back/conditioning will never let him win.

I think he is 25 years old, plenty of time to get everything tuned in. If he gets his back more defined he has a shot at top 5 maybe 3 in the Olympia in the next year or two.

He is going to win Olympia within 3 years. I follow him on social media. His back has gotten a lot better this year. He's been hitting it more to focus on weak points. No one will touch him in 2 years. Watch.

Met him at a comp yesterday he was the guest poser...He's a really nice guy,looks really good in person the pics and videos don't do him much justice...I do like that's he's 6ft1,a taller guy for a pro...

The most impressive BB out there right now. That's a fucking beast!

This is a bodybuilder who UNDERSTANDS the extreme importance of progressive resistance when trying to maximize muscular size. He wants to be a freak--to win the Olympia as a monster--and he knows what he needs to do to get there. Pump training just isn't going to get the job done--not if he wants to one day walk onstage at 300 lbs--a feat I believe he can achieve in the next 3-5 years.

I believe Dallas will continue trying to get as strong possible. I would not be surprised to see him squatting 7 plates for 10 in few years down, benching 500 for 5-8 reps, doing overhead pressed with close to 400 lbs, deadlifting 900 lbs, etc.

If he wasn't handling huge weights, he wouldn't be 330 lbs....and if he doesn't get considerably stronger than he currently is, he won't get much bigger than he currently is. This is why he will continue pushing the limits--as far as his body will take him--and this is also why there aren't many bodybuilders out there like Dallas--because they are unwilling to do what it takes in the gym.

He is going to win Olympia within 3 years. I follow him on social media. His back has gotten a lot better this year. He's been hitting it more to focus on weak points. No one will touch him in 2 years. Watch.

I predict that we will have our answer in the next 3-5 years--because by then he will have built 95%+ of all the size he will ever have---and then we will see if the Olympia is within his grasp. I believe it is.

I keep seeing guys saying "he doesn't need to get any bigger, he just needs conditioning". Bullshit. He wants to win the Mr. Olympia title...and he isn't going to do that unless he carries so much size that he just blows everyone away when he walks onstage. I am not just talking about weighing more than others...he already does that (for the most part). I am talking about carrying more size "relative to his frame" than the other bodybuilders. That is what he will NEED to do in order to win the Olympia title...and that is only going to happen if he gets bigger. Not only does he need to bring up certain bodyparts (which means he needs to gain size), but he needs to gain more "overall" size as well, while simultaneously bringing those bodyparts into proportion with that greater overall mass. This is a HUGE task, but one I think he is up for. He has age and genetics on his side.

Dallas doesn't have the most detail, or the best shape in some of his mandatories...but he does have a great structure. He is one of VERY few bodybuilders who has a great structure at 6'2, as most bodybuilders his height have one or more severe structural flaws that will never allow them to win the Olympia no matter how big they get. Not Dallas. He was blessed with the structure of a 5'7 bodybuilder on a 6'2 frame. This is very rare.

He also has a great V-taper (largely related to structure, but not entirely), and the guy has awesome calves! Don't underestimate the importance of having wheels in which the quads, hams, and calves are all massive and in proportion. It's something that only RARELY happens these days and counts for so much when compared against the rest of the turnip-legged bodybuilders out there. In this sense he is reminiscent of Dorian Yates--calves in perfect proportion to his upper-legs--something only a FEW bodybuilders on the entire pro circuit can claim--and NONE of them can claim to possess equivalent genetic gifts.

With his overall genetics, all he need to do in order to win the Olympia title is finish balancing out his physique, while adding another 20-25 pounds of muscle mass...and get shredded. If he can do that, he is most definitely in contention for the title. But, if all he does is "get shredded", as some have proposed, and he doesn't gain anymore size, he will NEVER win the Olympia title--not even close. He absolutely needs more size to maximize his genetic gits and make the most of his potential...which is Mr. Olympia Caliber.

There is not a single other bodybuilder out there today..not one...who is 6 foot+, with the structural proportions of a shorter bodybuilder, super wide clavicles, a great V-taper, and the potential for a perfectly balanced physique from head to toe. It's no wonder this guy is pushing so hard...because he knows damn well he has what it takes, and he doesn't want to let this opportunity pass him by.

This guy is the most impressive younger BB and he could definitely be the Mr O in the next 5 years.

I was right behind him walking in Miami at Nationals and he's huge and in great shape for that weight. As a health educator I am just nervous about his health at that weight. He is constantly out of breath or heavy breathing while talking on camera. He is still young and only want the best for him. I hope his body and lungs adjust to the weight.

Instagram @njphysique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dallas McCarver's Chest Workout - Starting Prep

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQErnreLg9c"]Dallas McCarver's Chest Workout - Starting Prep - YouTube[/ame]

It wouldn't be a bodybuilder forum without some negative shit like this.

I was right behind him walking in Miami at Nationals and he's huge and in great shape for that weight. As a health educator I am just nervous about his health at that weight. He is constantly out of breath or heavy breathing while talking on camera. He is still young and only want the best for him. I hope his body and lungs adjust to the weight.

Instagram @njphysique

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't worry about his health. He's not in it to be healthy he's in it to win. And he's doing what it takes. His body his life. More power to him.

What 300+ pound person is in great cardio vascular shape. I'm sure he takes care of himself as much as he can in that regard.

Back work

Road To The 2017 Arnold Classic - Dallas McCarver - Ep.3

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP54WzjJXrE"]Road To The 2017 Arnold Classic - Dallas McCarver - Ep.3 - YouTube[/ame]

It wouldn't be a bodybuilder forum without some negative shit like this.

Don't worry about his health. He's not in it to be healthy he's in it to win. And he's doing what it takes. His body his life. More power to him.

What 300+ pound person is in great cardio vascular shape. I'm sure he takes care of himself as much as he can in that regard.

Exactly. The more I think about it the more I realize just how annoying those comments are. Obviously we don't want anything bad to happen to anyone and I want everyone who deserves to be happy to be happy. But these guys post like they spend part of their day worrying about what some stranger they have never met may be doing to his body.

I understand the guys who may think is bodybuilding worth ruining your health over. But come on... people all over the planet are unhealhy. Do these guys worry about the millions of fat people walking around with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fatty liver, diabetes etc. Perhaps the people who smoke 50 per day or who race cars for a living. Look at any bodybuilding you tube video comments and it's full of negative haters.

The guy is following his dreams and that is a lot more than most people do. NJphysique if you want to feel sorry about someone feel sorry about the people who are doing fuck all with their lives and go through life barely ever smiling and doing anything worthwhile. I have met a lot of people who have wasted the gift of life and they are miserable bastards. Whilst I don't know Dallas McCarvor or if he is happy he definitely doesn't seem like the type of guy to worry about. He is definitely doing something with his life.

Sorry people for this rant it just really pisses me off :eek::D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members