over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Props to Dante

heavyhitter

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I posted in another thread where someone was asking about reputable resources for supplements. I stated that I have only used TN for like 14 years since they were true protein. Dante contacted me and said hey I appreciate the business, email me when you place your next order and I'll hook you up. So im thinking sweet!!! Some free samples and maybe a t shirt. Well....not only did I get a t shirt and a shaker bottle....but they completely doubled my whole order!!! I got an additional 500 grams of eaas, 3 more pounds of whey isolate, and 4 more pounds of my carb mix. I couldn't believe it. Very generous. These guys have always had stellar products...and their stand up guys as well. I love giving credit where it's due. Thanks again Dante. Also...the shirt is like the most comfortable one I've ever worn! Lol

sweet man...

i actually just made my first order last week....

cant wait to get it.....

:cool:

sweet man...

i actually just made my first order last week....

cant wait to get it.....

Really? Man I've used them forever. Their whey isolate cold filtration is the only whey I can use without severe stomach distress

Really? Man I've used them forever. Their whey isolate cold filtration is the only whey I can use without severe stomach distress

yea bro.....haven't used too much actual "powders" other than BCAAs
for a pretty long while...just been eating lots of whole food...eating when
hungry....but when i did....08..09....i used a lot of NOW products,
with the occasional synthetek) ...but i had an in at a local warehouse...

NOW im looking to maybe stir some shit up this 2017 as a master...so i made
an order for some extra protein cals....gonna see what happens...

Dante is a good guy! A year or so back there was an issue a group of us had (on another board) with some of the flavoring of protein that was happening at the time. Dante posted up and asked us to email him and he'd make things right.

Sent me an entire 5lb jug of whey isolate on him.

I rarely use anything for my protein, amino, and carb needs other than TN unless I am in a jam since TN takes a little over a week to ship to me. Seeing stories like this just wants me to keep supporting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only supplement company I use. Easy, reliable, and no advertising bullshit. Straight up legit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a lot of NOW and Life Extension products for my general health supps. Other than those, TN gets most of my business for "powders".

Wouldn't mind seeing you shir shit up.

I like NOW stuff myself too. One of the few other companies I trust. It's hard to beat TNs prices on stuff like bcaa's and eaas and whatnot. I love their sweet potato powder too. Having IBS it's one of the few carb sources I can handle besides jasmine rice

I like NOW stuff myself too. One of the few other companies I trust. It's hard to beat TNs prices on stuff like bcaa's and eaas and whatnot. I love their sweet potato powder too. Having IBS it's one of the few carb sources I can handle besides jasmine rice

i just got a 50 pound bag of jasmine for 42$ free shipping....

jet.com

i just got a 50 pound bag of jasmine for 42$ free shipping....

jet.com

I get it from winco for 78 cents a pound so fifty pounds would run me 39 bucks. I go through tons of the stuff

Mmmm love Dante and his company, I remember a while ago when I was bulking I bought like a 25 lb bag of milk protein , shit was awesome, did the job!

Giving credit where its due is fine But I will have to edit and erase some of these posts. I believe they no longer sponsor here so the rules apply.

I seen he also Give 500$ bucks to Thor In his time of need. I thought that was very generous and Ive heard storys like this one over and over.
I'm glad to know there are still goods guys out there. respect to him

Not just his products, but the health related info/advice.

Mmmm love Dante and his company, I remember a while ago when I was bulking I bought like a 25 lb bag of milk protein , shit was awesome, did the job!

Unlike most guys, I can't stand he taste of whey protein, regardless of what kind it is or what flavoring agent is used. there is just something about it that does not agree with my palate.

However, I have no problem drinking milk protein. In fact, it is the only protein I drink these days. The product I use is called "Complete Milk Dairy Isolate") and I have been using it for many years now. Actually, I was using their "US Milk Protein" for a long time, but when they changed the formula I switched to the "Complete Milk Dairy Isolate", which I ended up liking even better.

If the following comment doesn't show my support for the company, I don't think anything will. For those of you that don't know, I have been receiving FREE protein for 7 years now--4 pounds per month of either whey isolate or a blended protein, but I give it away (to my wife), while continuing to buy protein from TN.

TN is the ONLY place I know of that carries basically every protein imaginable...and I trust EVERY single one of those products. In years past (going back maybe 10 years ago) I never put much thought into what companies may or may not be meeting label claims. So, I purchased protein from all sorts of companies (this was before I knew about TN), using protein type and price as my main selling points. However, after seeing so many companies get busted with improperly labeled protein powders--some of whom I had purchased from--I started to get a lot more picky regarding who I gave my business too. It was right around then that I found out about TN and made my first purchase. I haven't turned back since.

To be honest, if Dante didn't post on the boards or contribute to this community as much as he does, I never would have had the chance to assess his character...and probably wouldn't have trusted TN more than any other company. Just that one simple thing--him putting himself out there--provided me with the opportunity to see what kind of man I was dealing with and in turn, he (and therefore his company) gained my trust.

Afterwards, the more I read and heard about TN, the more my confidence grew. These days, I have complete confidence that if I order something from TN, it is exactly what it is supposed to be. I don't have even the slightest concern. Combined with great prices, I scratch my head wondering why there are still people out there who don't buy from him. I am not saying there aren't other good protein manufacturers out there...because I am sure there are, but it makes no sense to me when I see someone spend the same or even more money on and inferior, and possibly mislabeled product. With all those other companies you are paying not just for their protein, but all the fancy packaging and a massive advertising budget. The amount of money TN spends on those things is minimal by comparison...and those savings get passed down to you, allowing you to buy a better product at an equal or lower cost.

NOW im looking to maybe stir some shit up this 2017 as a master..

(Devilish grin).... Does that mean what I think it means????? Hell yeah baby!!!!!

So I posted in another thread where someone was asking about reputable resources for supplements. I stated that I have only used TN for like 14 years since they were true protein. Dante contacted me and said hey I appreciate the business, email me when you place your next order and I'll hook you up. So im thinking sweet!!! Some free samples and maybe a t shirt. Well....not only did I get a t shirt and a shaker bottle....but they completely doubled my whole order!!! I got an additional 500 grams of eaas, 3 more pounds of whey isolate, and 4 more pounds of my carb mix. I couldn't believe it. Very generous. These guys have always had stellar products...and their stand up guys as well. I love giving credit where it's due. Thanks again Dante. Also...the shirt is like the most comfortable one I've ever worn! Lol

He once sent me a 2lb free jug of protein because he saw a post I made once about not being sold on their flavoring as the reason for not using them. The flavor he sent me proved me wrong and I've only been using TP protein ever since (and a bunch of their other products too). I just tried the pre-workout, NDure, and it's a really good one.

Staying within the realm of his rules. The flavor packs e used to sell were a game changer for me. As was every other product.

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 4040 for 40% off your order!

Pretty much the only supplement company i trust. I appreciate the health aspects he brings to the table and reminds me to think long term instead of short term.

Appreciate the comments guys. Just trying to always do the right things for my fellow brothers of iron. This just showed up on Friday at the TN facilities (in the background), our fourth mixer...I bought Pat Arnolds old mixer...as you can see by the ladder underneath it, this thing is a two story monster.

Attachments

• 20161230_080924 (Medium).jpg
    20161230_080924 (Medium).jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 177
  • 1original.jpg
    1original.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 172
always enjoy reading your posts and didn't know this was your company.
hope you have great sales in 2017

Attachments

• underground lab 3.jpg
    underground lab 3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 526

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members