over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fitness expo shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeshoils

Registered
A minor altercation occurred and the internet goes wild.
Rich Piana and Mac Trucc (think that's his name)
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTtrmrQb71c"]RICH PIANA PUNCHED- LA FIT EXPO - YouTube[/ame]

There's a few other videos of the same thing but from different angles.
The drama of the fitness industry is always entertaining.

Like Rich hasn't done enough already to make bodybuilding look bad..:rolleyes:

Looks like with the video it's a pretty solid assault charge.....better get a lawyer !

Stuff like this is why you can't really sit in a professional circle and talk about your passion for bodybuilding. For every level headed intelligent guy in this industry, there's about 50 clowns.

So I watched this video from multiple angles. Apparently these two have been going back and forth for some amount of time. This is how I see it. People are saying "oh he got sucker punched" but where I come from there are a few notable things here

1) The black guy first and foremost was violating rich pianas personal space and you could see there was tension there. So when someone is violating your space and is in less than arms length from you, you do not stand there with your hands down. That was his first mistake.

2) As they are going back and forth piana is asking him if he wants to take a walk and get it on which I highly doubt piana wants do to. More then likely if they had taken a walk piana would have tried to cool down the situation by talking to the guy but I digress. The black guy clearly asks piana " so you saying you wanna get it on?" Then piana with his hands down in a slouched stance says "you wanna take a walk or you scared". He was asking to get hit in the face. 2nd mistake

3) The black guy has two other individuals with him. There are like 25 people with rich. That whole booth of people should have came out and HAMMERED those guys. 3rd Mistake was letting them walk away free and clear.

But thats how I see it.

sucker punch

Sorry, but that is not true. Rich said take a walk to fight. The minute you open your mouth to want to fight, the minute you can get punched in it. Other words, be prepared at all times if you are talking you want to fight.

Like Rich hasn't done enough already to make bodybuilding look bad..:rolleyes:

He is on everyone hitlist lol....especially his ego and tatts and touch guy image.

Last edited:
Sorry, but that is not true. Rich said take a walk to fight. The minute you open your mouth to want to fight, the minute you can get punched in it. Other words, be prepared at all times if you are talking you want to fight.

indeed, Rich proposed that they 'take a walk'...as if to set up parameters and coordinate logistics for a duel, as fighting indoors is not practical or reasonable.

instead of accepting or rejecting proposition, opponent looks to the side, then throws quick punch, then disappears behind homies.

essentially asking someone if they want to fight or no, and having them responding by throwing a punch..

throwing a punch is not a proper response to a 'yes or no' question IMO...regardless of the circumstances

so seemed pretty sucker-ish to me.

kinda like asking someone if they want to participate in a foot race, and they respond by booking it down the track....

"so I guess that's a yes?" lol..

just my POV

indeed, Rich proposed that they 'take a walk'...as if to set up parameters and coordinate logistics for a duel, as fighting indoors is not practical or reasonable.

instead of accepting or rejecting proposition, opponent looks to the side, then throws quick punch, then disappears behind homies.

essentially asking someone if they want to fight or no, and having them responding by throwing a punch..

throwing a punch is not a proper response to a 'yes or no' question IMO...regardless of the circumstances

so seemed pretty sucker-ish to me.

kinda like asking someone if they want to participate in a foot race, and they respond by booking it down the track....

"so I guess that's a yes?" lol..

just my POV

Not at all to have a different opinion, but back east where I grew up, the minute you open your mouth up to fight, be prepared to defend yourself at all times. When I was a bouncer it was the 80's, our slogan "Take them out before they take you out" You want a fair fight, take up boxing. Street fighting has NO RULES.

PS: Most guys I knew that said take it outside really never wanted to fight anyways. They would mostly go out to talk. The guys who were the scariest were the ones who would say nothing right before that fight and would fight you anywhere.

I thought that there was a video of Mac Truck (spelling) training with Rich and crew?

Not at all to have a different opinion, but back east where I grew up, the minute you open your mouth up to fight, be prepared to defend yourself at all times. When I was a bouncer it was the 80's, our slogan "Take them out before they take you out" You want a fair fight, take up boxing. Street fighting has NO RULES.

PS: Most guys I knew that said take it outside really never wanted to fight anyways. They would mostly go out to talk. The guys who were the scariest were the ones who would say nothing right before that fight and would fight you anywhere.

Yes :yeahthat:

Guy has beef with you and runs up on you aggressive wanting to fight within touching distance , you better be prepared to defend or attack right there....especiallyyyy w his boy holding a camera right behind him lmaoo, u knowwwww whats coming...there is no "fair" in the street... but, i wanna hear what started the beef

my girl can hit harder than that....

this was a staged event between these 2 men....

or at the VERY LEAST....staged a confrontation....

IMO if you need to "DECIDE" on the spot if YOU wanna
fight someone....you don't wanna fight...if they had a REAL
beef....you walk up and start your attack, not this media coverage
nonsense....

ITS ALL ABOUT THE "CLICKS" BRAH....!!!!!!

in another vid...before the incident...you can clearly see everyone "preparing"
for something to happen....then Rich takes his watch off....lol

this is a joke..

Last edited:
Sucker punch or not, Mac trucc better hope Rich doesn't sue him.

You can talk all the shit you want to someone but once he put his hands on Rich, that's physical assault.

stupid guys...:(

I grew up on East Coast too...you are 100% on point.

Yelp,I grew up outside of Philly and all I saw in those vids is a bunch of punks talking shit.
Rich and his whole crew make body builders look like assholes.

Rich did say "let's take a walk" and said "you scared" ...sure sounded like fighting words in that situation. Def not a sucker punch by any means

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member