over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

12 week recomp - need advice/help

richiec

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok guys, my birthday is in roughly 12 weeks and I'd like to look good for my birthday! I'm also in a "contest" and would like to at least do well in it. It's not a show or anything, just a competition. So here's where I am right now, and want advice form you guys for the best approach to take, with health in mind.
I just went to the doc and got my levels tested, needless to say I NEEDED TRT. I'm turning 34 and my test levels were that of a dead guy lol, so I am prescribed Test C @ 200mg/week.

Currently taking:

Test C - 200mg/week
Black tops - 2iu post workout (5 on 2 off)
I have NPP (2 vials) but don't know if I should use now or wait)
I have clen on hand also

OTC supps:

Multi vitamin
B complex
Vit D3 @ 10,000/day
Probiotic
Ubiquinol - 300mg/day
Cinnamon - 4g/day

Here's my "diet" I'm doing carb cycling
Low - 4 days
Mod - 2 days
High - 1 day

LOW (Tues-Fri):

Breakfast - 4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Intra workout - 15g EAA in water
Post workout - shake with 1/4 cup oatmeal
Lunch - 7oz chicken, 1oz almonds, broccoli and apple
Afternoon snack - shake with 1oz almonds
Dinner - we switch it up but get 50g protein with lower carbs, veggies included
Pre bed - 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites

MOD (Sat-Sun):

Breakfast - 3 whole eggs, 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Post workout - shake with 1/2 cup oatmeal
Afternoon snack - shake with 1oz almonds
Dinner - we switch it up but get 50g protein with 25-35gcarbs, with veggies
Pre bed - 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites

HIGH (Mon):

Breakfast - 4 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
Post workout - shake with 1/2 cup oatmeal
Afternoon snack - shake with 1oz almonds and apple
Dinner - we switch it up but get 50g protein with 50gcarbs, veggies included
Pre bed - 1 whole egg, 4 egg whites

I don't think I'm eating enough, even though I'm trying to recomp.
I guess I've been afraid to as I've tried to lose weight to no avail, but yesterday started TRT from doc. My workouts have sucked as I didn't have the drive nor desire to really "hit it" if you know what I mean. Now that I know my test levels were garbage and have been prescribed TRT, my mentality just kind of clicked. I was able to pinpoint why I sucked.

I am doing the MD Arnold training, which if you know John, his training is intense. It's a 12 week program so it fits perfectly in this.

My "cardio" consists of walking my dog for 40 minutes in the morning. Big dog, GSD, so it's a good pace.
Morning is the best time for me to lift. I get to the gym around 7:30ish and am there for roughly an hour. My office opens at 9, but if I were to open at 9:30 it wouldn't be the end of the world. I just can't lift after work or leave work at lunch to lift, I'm the only one at the office. So the morning is the only time I can do it.

5'9
210 in the morning

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• trans start back.jpg
    trans start back.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 447
  • trans start front.jpg
    trans start front.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 453
Last edited:
doesn't look to bad , fats are very limited though just almonds and egg yolks. I'd switch the almonds for coconut oil and cycle your carbs daily around your training.
either train fasted or just in your intra shake then have carbs in the next two meals then reduced or eliminated after that

the best thing to do would be higher a prep coach
hiring a coach is so much more than paying someone to get you in shape , its and invest into your learning how your body works and when and why to do things.
There are several great ones here , I've seen that Tenny and Mack Truck are doing preps for very reasonable prices , both of them really know there shit and have turned out some great competitors , ask around for references

Diet looks solid, might be lacking some fats, but I know some guys respond good to lower fats when getting leaner. If you really want to drop BF fast, bump GH up to 5IUs for that time at 5 times a week, add low dose of T4 at 50MCG and add metformin at 1000MG. Add some IGF at 50 MCG after workouts and you will get leaner at twice the rate. You will also look fuller. Then you can go back to your doses when you reach your goal.

Diet looks solid, might be lacking some fats, but I know some guys respond good to lower fats when getting leaner. If you really want to drop BF fast, bump GH up to 5IUs for that time at 5 times a week, add low dose of T4 at 50MCG and add metformin at 1000MG. Add some IGF at 50 MCG after workouts and you will get leaner at twice the rate. You will also look fuller. Then you can go back to your doses when you reach your goal.

50mcg of T4? Holy shit that's a low dose.

50mcg of T4? Holy shit that's a low dose.

Lots of Doctors start you out at 25 MCG and work you up. The only way you would know how much to take is when you are on it for 1-2 months and check your TSH levels to see if they are normal. I can take that amount with 25 IUs of GH per week and I have normal TSH levels. Better to start lower and do proper blood work and adjust from there.

I don't have a lot of the black tops but could run at 5iu for 6 weeks. Regarding the T4 and metoformin, how do you recommend taking them? T4 in morning and metoformin with high carb meals? I don't have the $$$ for IGF right now so will have to make due. Will add in more fats in variety like GS suggested.
Should I just run the doc prescribed 200mg/wk only? Bump up a little?
Anything else to add in?
I think I'm going to be able to start lifting at lunchtime instead of first thing in morning too. Just feel too rushed and not good sessions

How does the 50 mcg of IGF post workout double your fat burning rate? Is that LR3, Des, or 1,3?
very interested in how this works.
Thanks

How does the 50 mcg of IGF post workout double your fat burning rate? Is that LR3, Des, or 1,3?
very interested in how this works.
Thanks

It is the combination of T4, IGF (LR3), metformin and GH, not just one thing.

I don't have a lot of the black tops but could run at 5iu for 6 weeks. Regarding the T4 and metoformin, how do you recommend taking them? T4 in morning and metoformin with high carb meals? I don't have the $$$ for IGF right now so will have to make due. Will add in more fats in variety like GS suggested.
Should I just run the doc prescribed 200mg/wk only? Bump up a little?
Anything else to add in?
I think I'm going to be able to start lifting at lunchtime instead of first thing in morning too. Just feel too rushed and not good sessions

I take the T4 in the morning. I take the metformin at 500 MG with a meal in morning and the a meal at night. I take GH before bed. You will get a million opinions on that though.

I take that Test 50 MG at 4 times a week. I don't take more than 120 MG right now. The combination of the other things make up for it.

I think you're over complicating things wayyy too much, If this was for a major competition or something I could understand but based off your current physique all you need to do is stick to the basics. You've been here for 7 years I think you know what you need to do, just get to it and start busting your ass and not over thinking things.

I think you're over complicating things wayyy too much, If this was for a major competition or something I could understand but based off your current physique all you need to do is stick to the basics. You've been here for 7 years I think you know what you need to do, just get to it and start busting your ass and not over thinking things.

Thanks man. It's a transformation contest with some good $$$ up for grabs. That's one of the reasons I want to kick start this thing quick as there's only 12 weeks

There are many things I could add but as others have stated your diet looks good. Obviously knowing when to make changes will be key for you. As everyone knows there are 1001 ways to do things and the most important is you eat clean and train as hard as you can on a consistent basis.

I would add in more good fats to your diet as mentioned by others. However as Pesty mentioned lower fats do work for lots of people and can produce better results in the short term. If this was a life style diet then sure add in many more fats but as this is get in the best condition of my life in 12 weeks diet you need to look at things to give you the best possible results.

You have egg yolks and almonds in there. I would personally swop some almond meals for 1/2 avocado. Perhaps cook some stuff in coconut oil. However an easy way to get in essential fatty acids when dieting is by supplementing. I would recommend 2g fish oil (solgar) 3 times daily (6g total) with meals. Perhaps 2g (1g am/pm) blackcurrant seed or starflower oil too.

Just adding those supplements will assist you without bringing your calories up much. I would add a little extra fat from food sources too. Then over time you can adjust things if needed.

I would up your test to 300mg. You could up your hgh and if you do split it up into 2 injections am/pm. If you can't do that then carry on with 2IU but add in 10-12.5mg MK-677 but drop it 2 weeks out. I would do the MK at night and the HGH in the morning/pre workout (timing is not very important just get it in you). Clen sure run for about 3 weeks tapering up then off for 2 and carry on with approx 2 weeks on/off protocol till the end. If you are extra serious then maybe add something like 50mg avar in for the final 3 weeks as that should do a lot for you even in just 3 weeks.

It is the combination of T4, IGF (LR3), metformin and GH, not just one thing.

I gotcha, sorry.. I read that wrong. Science says IGF does not burn fat but I tell you what, I always lean up QUICK with LR3. The nutrient partitioning from the IGF is unreal.

There are many things I could add but as others have stated your diet looks good. Obviously knowing when to make changes will be key for you. As everyone knows there are 1001 ways to do things and the most important is you eat clean and train as hard as you can on a consistent basis.

I would add in more good fats to your diet as mentioned by others. However as Pesty mentioned lower fats do work for lots of people and can produce better results in the short term. If this was a life style diet then sure add in many more fats but as this is get in the best condition of my life in 12 weeks diet you need to look at things to give you the best possible results.

You have egg yolks and almonds in there. I would personally swop some almond meals for 1/2 avocado. Perhaps cook some stuff in coconut oil. However an easy way to get in essential fatty acids when dieting is by supplementing. I would recommend 2g fish oil (solgar) 3 times daily (6g total) with meals. Perhaps 2g (1g am/pm) blackcurrant seed or starflower oil too.

Just adding those supplements will assist you without bringing your calories up much. I would add a little extra fat from food sources too. Then over time you can adjust things if needed.

I would up your test to 300mg. You could up your hgh and if you do split it up into 2 injections am/pm. If you can't do that then carry on with 2IU but add in 10-12.5mg MK-677 but drop it 2 weeks out. I would do the MK at night and the HGH in the morning/pre workout (timing is not very important just get it in you). Clen sure run for about 3 weeks tapering up then off for 2 and carry on with approx 2 weeks on/off protocol till the end. If you are extra serious then maybe add something like 50mg avar in for the final 3 weeks as that should do a lot for you even in just 3 weeks.

Thanks for your input Elvia.
I'm starting the GH @ 5iu this week, also pulled the trigger with Synthetek for some Synthetine and Synthergine for good measure. After re-reading JM's thread about him taking 2ml pre workout and your thread on it, I figured it'd be a good addition pre workout.

Thanks for your input Elvia.
I'm starting the GH @ 5iu this week, also pulled the trigger with Synthetek for some Synthetine and Synthergine for good measure. After re-reading JM's thread about him taking 2ml pre workout and your thread on it, I figured it'd be a good addition pre workout.

Synthetine is magic!

Update

So I got the Synthetine in and am taking 2ml pre workout, sweating like a pig!!! Sticking to diet, added in T4 in the morning and 500mg metformin with breakfast and again at dinner.

Here's an updated back picture from Saturday and the starting pic for comparison:

Attachments

• trans start back.jpg
    trans start back.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 157
  • 1-21 back update.jpg
    1-21 back update.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 159
So I got the Synthetine in and am taking 2ml pre workout, sweating like a pig!!! Sticking to diet, added in T4 in the morning and 500mg metformin with breakfast and again at dinner.

Here's an updated back picture from Saturday and the starting pic for comparison:

It's hard to tell but there looks to be a slight improvement. How long between the pics? Just keep doing your thing.

Is there any sort of fast paced cardio you could do? Something with you moving around and burning lots of calories. Boxing? What about a class in your gym? I think something like that could really benefit you. Something you have someone shouting over you and you needing to push the intensity. I think in your situation that sort of training could help bring about some fast changes. Obviously everything else will too but even just 1-2 times per week it should help. Or you could add some morning fasted cardio on an exercise bike (intervals).

You don't have too long and you want to win so you need to step everything up fast ;):)

I forgot to add even just fasted cardio 3 days per week and on those days add in 2ml synthetine pre cardio (and 2ml pre training later on) and the fat should melt off you.

Last edited:
It's hard to tell but there looks to be a slight improvement. How long between the pics? Just keep doing your thing.

Is there any sort of fast paced cardio you could do? Something with you moving around and burning lots of calories. Boxing? What about a class in your gym? I think something like that could really benefit you. Something you have someone shouting over you and you needing to push the intensity. I think in your situation that sort of training could help bring about some fast changes. Obviously everything else will too but even just 1-2 times per week it should help. Or you could add some morning fasted cardio on an exercise bike (intervals).

You don't have too long and you want to win so you need to step everything up fast ;):)

I forgot to add even just fasted cardio 3 days per week and on those days add in 2ml synthetine pre cardio (and 2ml pre training later on) and the fat should melt off you.

Thanks for the input Elvia. The pics are 5-6 days apart. Unfortunately, my gym caters to the geriatric crowd so the only classes they offer are belly dancing, water aerobics, seated stuff - so no HIIT type of stuff lol.
I do walk my dog (GSD/Golden Retriever mix) for 40 minutes each morning which is right at 3 miles fasted.
I figure if I add in some HIIT on an elliptical, stair stepper or bike 3x a week (M,W,F) post workout that would speed up the fat loss. Do something like 30 seconds all out and 30 seconds "cool down" then back at it for a total of 10 minutes. Is that enough time, should I do more?
I'm pretty good at motivating myself to push, it comes from being told my whole life I wasn't good enough (not by family, but from others).

Last edited:
So I would assume your doing the transformation challage on bb.com your not worried about them testing you ? Would suck if you won and got disqualified , I would run quick esters just in case. I decided to do it natty then start a cycle after the competition, even though I know others are probably doing it i would feel guilty seeing everyone working so hard.

So I would assume your doing the transformation challage on bb.com your not worried about them testing you ? Would suck if you won and got disqualified , I would run quick esters just in case. I decided to do it natty then start a cycle after the competition, even though I know others are probably doing it i would feel guilty seeing everyone working so hard.

I had blood tests in December showing my test level at 62, so it's not like I'm doing something that is illegal. If that were to disqualify me, then so be it. At the end, I will still be in better shape than where I started. I have an RX from the doctor if it were ever an issue.

The thing is this, if someone is taking any sort of PED or going at it natty, they are working hard as well. I get that results will be more pronounced and faster, but that doesn't negate the effort put in.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity