over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE drug use

animal71

Banned
Wanted to discuss this a bit guys. What do you thing of drug use in WWE? specifically steroids, hgh and pain killers. How prevalent do you think it is and you think everyone is using in WWE?

I read a few articles on it, including how Vince was forcing his guys to use steroids. I'm guess all WWE guys are drug abusers.

We have a new article up on evo about wwe and steroids, let me know what you guys think:
https://www.evolutionary.org/steroids-in-wwe/

McMahon-steroids.jpg

Seriously of course they are.

I use to work security in college and my partner worked security for WWF back in day late 80s early 90s and was personal security for some of these guys. He said 90% juice, abuse pain killers would end up in strip clubs in different cities while on tour spending all their money strippers prostitutes and drugs and at the end of their career have nothing accept a few big names.

He told me stories of particular individual wrestlers , which i wont repeat here. Pretty much what you seen in the movie the wrestler was true, but x 10 .

I use to work security in college and my partner worked security for WWF back in day late 80s early 90s and was personal security for some of these guys. He said 90% juice, abuse pain killers would end up in strip clubs in different cities while on tour spending all their money strippers prostitutes and drugs and at the end of their career have nothing accept a few big names.

He told me stories of particular individual wrestlers , which i wont repeat here. Pretty much what you seen in the movie the wrestler was true, but x 10 .

Oh and I been to a professional massage therapist in Stamford she older now in her 50s and still hot. She was massage therapist for lot these guys and actually Vince himself. She had some stories , but didn't get too much in detail.

Haven't been a WWE fan since I was a kid but they are a private entity, they don't get tax payer money and they don't force us to watch. We don't have any right to tell them how to operate or judge them for it and quite frankly an article coming from this platform listing hearsay and handing out critisicm is ridiculous if not hilarious.

Can't wait to hear Masonic Bodybuilder and Hammersmirks takes on this! I sure hope McMahon has been forcing them to use n2guard too....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
used to hang out with a former pro wrestler. not an easy sport at all on the body. the guy has had back problems for the past decade.

basically when you are active you take tons of steroids but also a ton of PK's.. it is a horrible way to treat your body. guys like "the rock" are the lucky ones who use their popularity to get the hell out of the business and go into movies instead to save their bodies. in movies the stunt guys do your stunts, in the WWE you are doing them.

yeah it is fake but it isn't fake when an accident happens in the ring and someone breaks their neck or back. and it isn't easy lifting and dropping a 250 pound dude over and over and over again each match. that is a ton of strain on the body

Haven't been a WWE fan since I was a kid but they are a private entity, they don't get tax payer money and they don't force us to watch. We don't have any right to tell them how to operate or judge them for it and quite frankly an article coming from this platform listing hearsay and handing out critisicm is ridiculous if not hilarious.

Can't wait to hear Masonic Bodybuilder and Hammersmirks takes on this! I sure hope McMahon has been forcing them to use n2guard too....:rolleyes:

One down one to go.

I help promote local independent shows and if I had my way they'd all be jacked to the gills. Most of the wrestlers in those shows look like joe blow off the street, I miss the days when pro wrestlers looked like cartoon characters.

In regards to the WWF, they've cleaned it up a lot, I'm sure many still juice, but I don't watch it much.

I miss the era of Superstar Billy Graham, Billy Jack Haynes, Kerry Von Erich etc...

billy-graham.jpg

Last edited:
The physiques in WWE today are pathetic compared to 20 years ago. Drug testing has really hurt their physiques. Some guys still are big but it's really not what it used to be.

yeah that is a cool story man. juice and PK's is what i have heard too. sad really

Sadly that's no longer the case these days it seems. However, any chance you can tell those stories without revealing their names? Would be col.

The physiques in WWE today are pathetic compared to 20 years ago. Drug testing has really hurt their physiques. Some guys still are big but it's really not what it used to be.
there are different career paths for people who look great today. you can make far more money doing D rate action movies and it is a lot less work than being a pro wrestler. hence this trend will continue.

I have a friend that was in the WWF in the 90s...his cycles were MONSTROUS(4 wks-4 wk cruise, repeat) he's about 6'8...400+lbs...even competed locally a few times and over 300lbs onstage

Last edited:
Sadly that's no longer the case these days it seems. However, any chance you can tell those stories without revealing their names? Would be col.

Most the stories he told were the wrestlers ending up in the China Club in NYC doing loads of blow and banging strippers. He told me who did the most blow and was craziest, stuff like that. He pretty much said a few people like Hogan didn't fall into the trap because he got into movies, tv and other entertainment stuff. So probably more opportunity for big name wrestlers now to make money with how big social media is big.

Superfly Jimmy Snuka always came up he seems to be the craziest.

The massage therapist just was telling me who tried offing her money for sex and who she thought were biggest douchebags. She told me how some wrestlers use to ask her to break up the scar tissue in glutes and deaLts from thier injections. LOL

Most the stories he told were the wrestlers ending up in the China Club in NYC doing loads of blow and banging strippers. He told me who did the most blow and was craziest, stuff like that. He pretty much said a few people like Hogan didn't fall into the trap because he got into movies, tv and other entertainment stuff. So probably more opportunity for big name wrestlers now to make money with how big social media is big.

The massage therapist just was telling me who tried offing her money for sex and who she thought were biggest douchebags. She told me how some wrestlers use to ask her to break up the scar tissue in glutes and deaLts from thier injections. LOL

Haha I love hearing about this stuff. I actually remember the China Club. I went there once with a fake ID when I was 19. Crazy how Snuka killed an ex in the 80s and has 6 months to live.

I watch WWE, half the guys are juiced for sure. Another 25% look like they might play here or there. The rest look like joe blow.

John Cena is jacked to the gills. Not sure how he gets past all the testing.

I watch WWE, half the guys are juiced for sure. Another 25% look like they might play here or there. The rest look like joe blow.

Cause he's one of the biggest names in wrestling lol..

Back in the 80s Jimmy Super Fly supposedly killed his girlfrind and somehow got off without any repercussion. I bet he was trying to cope with that as well. Its been in the news a bunch where im from as it happened at an old hotel that used to be near by.

The drug testing protocols are a joke. It's mainly just for show and to make the average person think that the sport is clean.

John probably has someone do the drug test for him.

He's a big name. There is no way the WWE would let him get banned.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws