over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AAS and Emotional Sides

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys, I have a question. Which AAS does not have effect mentally?

I believe mental health is just as important as physical health.

I guess hormone manipulation is always risky on the psyche, but I like Dbol for mental easiness

is there like... a conspiracy going on where like... everyone posts shitty threads now that it's 2017?

I feel like im on the outside of an inside joke.

Honestly...all of them will if you're prone to it. It kind of enhances what you already have. If you're emotional, depressed, crazy, or an asshole. It can make it even worse. Hormone manipulation has risks

I'm pretty sensitive to any chemical introduced to my system, and primo is the only one that has had zero negative effects, and also nice positive ones.

Cant use var brah. My chick gets soo emtional on it

I'm researching on the possibility of Primo. Seem like everyone has zero emotional sides from Primo.

How much were u taking?

I'm pretty sensitive to any chemical introduced to my system, and primo is the only one that has had zero negative effects, and also nice positive ones.

No offense brother...but if you're asking these kind of basic questions, you shouldnt be on P.M.

Go to Steroids.com and research each Compound in detail.

:welcome: Thanks for the constructive reply above poster..

This is a legitimate question.. most aas seem to have some kind of emotional sides for me regardless of their strength. Tren being the worst, with eq a short second. Things like drol or sd make me tired and lethargic, sometimes depressed even. More about finding what you can tolerate and what you can't based on your individual biochemistry.

No offense brother...but if you're asking these kind of basic questions, you shouldnt be on P.M.

Go to Steroids.com and research each Compound in detail.

His question is valid. Don't scare off someone trying to progress themselves.

For me tren is the worst. It make me hate everything and have a dark cloud overhead. I've used a few different compounds and feel maybe EQ effected anxiety. My last cycle I ran was test only and found this worked well for emotional issues. My idea was keep it simple so I know what is doing what.

Impact

There is some existing research (acceptable quality of data and stats) indicating use of AAS dramatically increases impulsivity and "episodes" or, at least, symptoms consistent with hypomania. They found an increase in anxiety; however, it did not seem to cause any significant distress or impairment. Withdrawals from AAS are also associated with significant depressive symptoms and some anxiety. Even better, using AAS is associated with a few specific drugs such as pain killers and benzos.

There was an article in Mus. Dev. Mag. a few years ago that was titled "Are Anabolic Steroids Addictive"? The conclusion was that they are not, but having good muscle size was psychologicly addictive. Once you get this size, you do not want to get rid of it. And as almost everyone knows, large muscle size is drug dependent.

I'm researching on the possibility of Primo. Seem like everyone has zero emotional sides from Primo.

How much were u taking?

I've tried it twice. Unfortunately, I'm not a bodybuilder, though I'm a lifelong lifter and do other sports. I was basically trying it for anti-aging (I'm over 40).

The first time, I was doing 250 mg per week of primo enanthate from the old IP China (also had to hurry up and use it before it went past the expiration date lol).

I noticed the nice mental effects less than a week after (but then after I went off, I felt a mild depression a couple weeks after stopping).

I didn't notice any huge physical transformations of course, and wasn't expecting any. But all of my "good" bodyparts got fuller, I had a ton more energy, and I did get a small strength boost.

The second time, I got some bulk acetate powder, capped it myself, and was doing about 100 mg per day through last summer. Again, got fuller, waist got tighter even without any direct ab work (but lots of total body movements requiring a strong core), nice energy, and gained about 5 pounds.

Again, I wasn't aiming for typical bodybuilding benefits, and was also working two busy jobs during it, but I was very happy with it, and will be doing it again; especially since my mood gets a little off balance with a lot of different compounds. Even masteron, though a really great compound, gave me mild anxiety for a few days.

Where u just doing primo alone?

I've tried it twice. Unfortunately, I'm not a bodybuilder, though I'm a lifelong lifter and do other sports. I was basically trying it for anti-aging (I'm over 40).

The first time, I was doing 250 mg per week of primo enanthate from the old IP China (also had to hurry up and use it before it went past the expiration date lol).

I noticed the nice mental effects less than a week after (but then after I went off, I felt a mild depression a couple weeks after stopping).

I didn't notice any huge physical transformations of course, and wasn't expecting any. But all of my "good" bodyparts got fuller, I had a ton more energy, and I did get a small strength boost.

The second time, I got some bulk acetate powder, capped it myself, and was doing about 100 mg per day through last summer. Again, got fuller, waist got tighter even without any direct ab work (but lots of total body movements requiring a strong core), nice energy, and gained about 5 pounds.

Again, I wasn't aiming for typical bodybuilding benefits, and was also working two busy jobs during it, but I was very happy with it, and will be doing it again; especially since my mood gets a little off balance with a lot of different compounds. Even masteron, though a really great compound, gave me mild anxiety for a few days.

Hey guys, I have a question. Which AAS does not have effect mentally?

I believe mental health is just as important as physical health.

This is something that could vary greatly person to person. The only AAS I have noticed that's ever affected me mentally has been high dose Masteron and HALO. It was mainly in an aggressive manner where even the air I was breathing made me angry and irritable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws