over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Winter Blues losing it

Big Slice

Registered
So i'm 52 lost my job of 15yrs a week before Christmas.My dad has alzheimer's going down fast,my mom is taking care of him.My 45yr old brother is a meth addict that stole everything my parents had,so they're broke.I have a 16yr old daughter that's a junior in HS.My wife of 25yrs makes 13.00 hr delivering linen at a nursing home.

I swear i'm so bummed hard to get through a day.

Still going to the gym with my daughter,going through the motions.Doing cardio some machines to take my mind off things.

I have enough cash for a few months.My so called best friend is a multi millionaire.He sure dose not seem to want to hear about my worries.Not sure if he would even help if I asked him.

I wish I could go back in time do things different.

Plus the winter up in the mountains in Norther Cal. have been a wet cold miserable time.

Feeling sorry for myself.

sorry to hear all that bro

last year was the worst year of my entire life. this year hasnt been great so far... your frame of mind is most important now imo. must think positive. i know it sounds ridiculous but its very important.
-F2S

last year was the worst year of my entire life. this year hasnt been great so far... your frame of mind is most important now imo. must think positive. i know it sounds ridiculous but its very important.
-F2S

Thanks man I feel crushed tearing up just typing this.

Hey big slice. Sorry your going through so much stuff. Is there anyway you can take even a small vacation even if its a cheap one by car just to get away and change things up?

Hey big slice. Sorry your going through so much stuff. Is there anyway you can take even a small vacation even if its a cheap one by car just to get away and change things up?

I'd like too.The wife had to take on extra hours so I'm taking care of my daughter.She has her permit so she will be able to drive in a few months.We live in the mountains so i need to take her to school.

I'm afraid to spend any money.I bought some jeans at Costco yesterday for $12.99 lol

I'm sure there's a light at the end of the tunnel just can't see it yet.

I'd like too.The wife had to take on extra hours so I'm taking care of my daughter.She has her permit so she will be able to drive in a few months.We live in the mountains so i need to take her to school.

I'm afraid to spend any money.I bought some jeans at Costco yesterday for $12.99 lol

I'm sure there's a light at the end of the tunnel just can't see it yet.
Yeah brother your doing what you got to do I respect that. I'm sure youve seen all the sites the moutains have to offer but maybe there is a camp site you can clear your mind and go to thats close by.

So i'm 52 lost my job of 15yrs a week before Christmas.My dad has alzheimer's going down fast,my mom is taking care of him.My 45yr old brother is a meth addict that stole everything my parents had,so they're broke.I have a 16yr old daughter that's a junior in HS.My wife of 25yrs makes 13.00 hr delivering linen at a nursing home.

Still going to the gym with my daughter,going through the motions.Doing cardio some machines to take my mind off things.

I have enough cash for a few months.My so called best friend is a multi millionaire.He sure dose not seem to want to hear about my worries.Not sure if he would even help if I asked him.

Plus the winter up in the mountains in Norther Cal. have been a wet cold miserable time.

big slice one very imp thing with jow u feeling especially winters and feeling depressed.

Vit D3

very cheap to take and unless u been supplementing regularly and considering your age as well your levels are bound.to be low in winters.

low levels of vit d are associated with SAD syndrome and depression.

People get it here too in cold muggy english weather. mega dose it for few weeks. have it with a fat meal like eggs or butter see if it makes a diff.

small thing but can surely help.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

big slice one very imp thing with jow u feeling especially winters and feeling depressed.

Vit D3

very cheap to take and unless u been supplementing regularly and considering your age as well your levels are bound.to be low in winters.

low levels of vit d are associated with SAD syndrome and depression.

People get it here too in cold muggy english weather. mega dose it for few weeks. have it with a fat meal like eggs or butter see if it makes a diff.

small thing but can surely help.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Professional Muscle mobile app

One thing that used to make me feel good during the winter was tanning. Maybe the gym you go to has one? I don't know if it is just the extra vitamin D your body makes with the light, but it sure helped me if I was feeling down. I too take vitamin D all year around. Tanning costs money though and I know you don't have a lot of money to blow. The vitamin D would be cheaper, but I swear that it has nowhere near the effect that tanning does on feeling down.

what is your profession...????

almost half of americans live pay check to pay check.

do yourself a HUGE favor....DO NOT ask your "best friend"
for a bailout....or you'll find out real quick how good of a friend
most people are...

I would suggest DEMANDING a solution for your problems
rather than crying about it...

sorry for your luck, but its difficult for me to be sympathetic
about your situation...DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.

:cool:

times like this when you get really good at budgeting.

does your daughter have a job?

the day I turned 16 was the day I started working at my first job

can wifey ask for a raise? increase in benefits? maybe consider getting a better job?

im sure you've already started, but it's worth saying, GET THAT RESUME OUT

as Tenny mentioned, don't ask friend for a bailout, but consider asking him if he knows of any places that are looking to hire.

millionaires tend to have pretty solid rolodexs

Diving into a new job might keep you distracted from your problems. I know I tend to over work at times because it helps me. So let it kill 2 birds with one stone for you man make that money and let your head dive into work as a good distraction and motivation. Get a job anything..dont just wait for your friend to get one always have back up plans incase he cant get you one. Wishing u the best

Health is your wealth!!!!! Hang in there and hug your wife and daughter! Put them first and something positive will happen

Hey bro I know it can be tough, hope things look up.

If it's really bad, you may ask your doctor about Wellbutrin XL (extended release bupropion, they have a generic too FWIW) for treatment of SAD (seasonal affective disorder). It's been approved, and you could just use it in the meantime without dependency issues until spring comes around / things get better.

Hey man hang in there. Late last year was hard for myself too. Try to stay as positive as you can. I had to wake up in the AM and make a gratitude list. I wrote down everything I was greatful for. Keep your head up so many people are going through similar situations. Don't ever give up just keep fighting never give up and stay in the moment. I'll keep you in my prayers Big Slice

Print out a crap load of resumes, get dressed up in neat clothes and go out cold calling potential employers. Find that next job, before they have time to advertise it. Applying for advertised positions can be depressing, when they get hundreds of applicants and you hear nothing back. Getting a call back from a employer you cold called is the best feeling, that means they were impressed with your actions and usually in with a good chance. Goodluck and stay positive.

Last edited:
Print out a crap load of resumes, get dressed up in neat clothes and go out cold calling potential employers. Find that next job, before they have time to advertise it. Applying for advertised positions can be depressing, when they get hundreds of applicants and you hear nothing back. Getting a call back from a employer you cold called is the best feeling, that means they were impressed with your actions and usually in with a good chance. Goodluck and stay positive.

this.

get on linkedin and Indeed

maybe drive a lyft or uber for a while

When It rains.... It pours..

Without having the details of your profession/job situation/finances it is difficult to give appropriate recommendations...

But here are some general ideas that you might want to consider:

Establish a "productive/healhty"daily routine that includes excercise, time for job search, quality time with your daugher/wife, etc.

Try to stay away as much as possible from alcohol and dont touch drugs. Avoid just sitting in front of the TV for hours.

Keep the faith, knowing that things are going to be tough for a while. And it might get worse before it gets better.

It might take you some time to get back in a "stable" situation. It could be a year or more. You might have take a job (or two) that is several steps lower than what you had to get by until you get another good professional opportunity. That is OK.

Just never lose faith that, in the end, you will prevail.

what is your profession...????

almost half of americans live pay check to pay check.

do yourself a HUGE favor....DO NOT ask your "best friend"
for a bailout....or you'll find out real quick how good of a friend
most people are...

I would suggest DEMANDING a solution for your problems
rather than crying about it...

sorry for your luck, but its difficult for me to be sympathetic
about your situation...DO SOMEHTING ABOUT IT.

:cool:

I'm in food sales and a master carpenter.I'm not giving up dont get me wrong ive been working part time on a ranch.Not crying but sometimes the world is overwhelming. If it was just me id be okay just want my daughter set up before my time is spent.

How do i demand a solution to my problems ?

watching my dad die has been real hard.he cant even unzip his pants to take a piss.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear