over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syringe leaching chemicals into gear?

dadocsis

Newbies
I noticed that when I preload syringes the color of my gear changes from clear to a yellowish tint. Has anyone else noticed this? I am wondering if the syringe is leaching something into the liquid. I have since stopped preloading.

How far in advance do you preload?

It could be oxidation......

I never understood the reasoning for preloading unless it's for a trip and it's only going to be a few days or so and you don't want to bring vials. I read about guys preloading all their shots for the upcoming weeks, I don't get it. It takes a minute to fill a pin.

Last edited:
I was doing 2-3 weeks. My main reason was to save a few min in the morning and to save the amount of needles since I use a different pin to load and inject.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

I was doing 2-3 weeks. My main reason was to save a few min in the morning and to save the amount of needles since I use a different pin to load and inject.

Do you mean leaving loaded for 2-3 weeks before using it?
You could be getting some of the rubber part of the syringe in with your gear, I've seen some of mine deteriorate after pre loading for a week....now it's just load and jab to avoid that.
Just load and jab it

I noticed that when I preload syringes the color of my gear changes from clear to a yellowish tint. Has anyone else noticed this? I am wondering if the syringe is leaching something into the liquid. I have since stopped preloading.

That's one reason I wont pre-load pins too far out. Sometimes this can happen.

If it had ethyl oelate in it, it can dissolve plastic
It's pharma grade test C. From a compounding pharmacy. Not sure what they use. I'm just going to start drawing on demand

This thread cracks me up. Unless you're running pharma, your gear is made from cheap raws sourced from China. The Cheaper the finished product, the cheaper the raws. The Cheaper the raws, the more contaminants and heavy metals in them. That is far more likely of a concern than chemicals leeching from your plastic syringe into your gear. If you're using dirt cheap gear, it's likely purchased from a low end compounding company in Hong Kong.

You get what you pay for in most cases. That said, very few UGL are buying premium raws. The price differences, for the most part, are just variance in profit margin from UGL to UGL. I do believe some of the larger top tier international UGL do get a better deal from more reputable compounders and make an effort to source quality raws of a larger scale. These tiny stateside UGL selling test for 30 bucks are using the cheapest raws they can find. Do you really want to skimp on shit you're injecting into your body? Heavy metal issues are very real with crap raws... not to mention purity/quality and thus underdosed finished product.

Last edited:
This thread cracks me up. Unless you're running pharma, your gear is made from cheap raws sourced from China. The Cheaper the finished product, the cheaper the raws. The Cheaper the raws, the more contaminants and heavy metals in them. That is far more likely of a concern than chemicals leeching from your plastic syringe into your gear. If you're using dirt cheap gear, it's likely purchased from a low end compounding company in Hong Kong.

You get what you pay for in most cases. That said, very few UGL are buying premium raws. The price differences, for the most part, are just variance in profit margin from UGL to UGL. I do believe some of the larger top tier international UGL do get a better deal from more reputable compounders and make an effort to source quality raws of a larger scale. These tiny stateside UGL selling test for 30 bucks are using the cheapest raws they can find. Do you really want to skimp on shit you're injecting into your body? Heavy metal issues are very real with crap raws... not to mention purity/quality and thus underdosed finished product.
I agree with everything you just said.... However, like I said said in the last response it is pharma grade test C.Just to clarify.. I have a script and order from a legit compounding pharmacy.

I agree with everything you just said.... However, like I said said in the last response it is pharma grade test C.Just to clarify.. I have a script and order from a legit compounding pharmacy.

That's great then. I missed that. I wouldn't stress much about chemicals from the syringe barrels.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131