over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

800,000th tren thread (easy question)

thebigbus

Registered
For past 7 weeks or so have been doing the low'ish test (300mg/week) and higher'ish tren run.

Started with 300 tren/week, increased cals. No weight gain. bumped tren again to 400/week, noted no weight gain with increased cals. Yada yada.

Now on 500 tren/week, 300 test. I gain weight easily (typically), but am seeing now the issue others are having when trying to bulk on tren.

*for background, I was gaining weight on 2800 cals/day back in November when on just moderate test and some t-bol. now on about 3300cals/day and am down nearly 7 pounds from the November weight and scale isn't budging*

I guess I'm at a loss as to whether just keep bumping up cals until I gain some weight, or try something different.

I know weight isn't all there is to gains, and I'm definitely hardening up and certain areas are filling out, but where I'm at right now I simply need more size overall. (small boned guy, with long torso...so need to fill out)

For those who HAVE bulked on the lower test/higher tren runs, do you find there's an ideal macronutrient breakdown for accomplishing some mass gain?

It seems all the carbs just get burnt away. Increasing them is fun, and makes for great pumps, but not sure the additional calories from carbs are helping as far as mass.

I'm enjoying eating more food, but realize that's not sustainable especially when I come off the tren...and am wondering if gains from tren would even truly be keepable, or if tren gains are more of a cosmetic thing overall?

(I've spent hours reading threads on here about tren, low test/high tren, etc, but was mainly just curious about the nutrition part when trying to bulk on tren).

Thanks all.

If you're goal this cycle is to gain, why the tren?
Everyone is so tren, tren, tren......................
Not saying it can't do the job but in my experience it's not the best tool in the chest for your current goals.

If I was trying to put on size I'd go with deca or NPP over tren.

In regards to your question........tren turns many into a calorie burning machine,,,,,,,,,,,so up the calories.

I always ran 150-200mg of pellet Tren a week and had good results (200mg of Watson Cypionate also) I could tell the results weren't as good if my diet wasn't spot on. No milk or butter in my sweat potatoes just mashed. No sugar or creamer in my coffee and no cheat days. Saved any calories for real whole food. I also eat 3400 calories a day during this period. Then of course a day or two before I was done on the Tren I'd binge. Lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

If you're goal this cycle is to gain, why the tren?
Everyone is so tren, tren, tren......................
Not saying it can't do the job but in my experience it's not the best tool in the chest for your current goals.

If I was trying to put on size I'd go with deca or NPP over tren.

In regards to your question........tren turns many into a calorie burning machine,,,,,,,,,,,so up the calories.

Yeah I was just giving it a go based on lots of reading and talking to a friend. I think you're right, though. Deca/NPP would've been the smarter choice for massing.

I'll bump the cals and see what happens. Will count this as a lesson learned :naughty:

I was going to throw equi in as an option too. When I use it I'm hungry 25 out of every 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Easy answer for the 800,000 time. EAT MORE!!!

Hard for me to gain size on tren unless I am consuming an abundance of calories, and it kills me appetite after several weeks. So not ideal for bulking in my experience, but damn it sure feels good and I prefer the hard lean look.

Something like deca would do the trick for you. Or NPP which is what I prefer, as deca takes a while to take effect and stays in your system a long time. Plus Deca has the tendency to make me more emotional than any other compound.

Last edited:
Tren is the only drug that keeps me looking hard no matter how much i ate or what i ate but not as full, until i bumped the test and kept the tren at mid-low dose.

I switched from 375 test e and 600 tren e to 800 test e/c and 300 tren e, kept me just as hard and lean with the fullness i was missing.

Next time i prep i think i will use this approach.

Tren is the only drug that keeps me looking hard no matter how much i ate or what i ate but not as full, until i bumped the test and kept the tren at mid-low dose.

I switched from 375 test e and 600 tren e to 800 test e/c and 300 tren e, kept me just as hard and lean with the fullness i was missing.

Next time i prep i think i will use this approach.

Think I may try this route as well. As long as I can handle the sides, that is. That, or just give NPP a try. But yeah, I love the hardness tren gives. It's unreal.

Hard for me to gain size on tren unless I am consuming an abundance of calories, and it kills me appetite after several weeks. So not ideal for bulking in my experience, but damn it sure feels good and I prefer the hard lean look.

Something like deca would do the trick for you. Or NPP which is what I prefer, as deca takes a while to take effect and stays in your system a long time. Plus Deca has the tendency to make me more emotional than any other compound.

Yeah, and my issue is it took me a long time to lose a ton of fat, so I've been wanting to "lean gain", and thought the high tren/low test would do the trick. But I think I may need to rid myself of the "pure lean gain" myth and accept that I may need to get just a LITTLE fluffier (not fat) to gain appreciable muscle mass. Plus now that I know how to lose fat, I think I can do it again easily.

But man it's a big mental hurdle for me...(former fat kid here).

well Tren doesn't make you hold water

all the classics like dbol and deca do hence why everyone says use them to addd size... doesn't mean more muscle...just more fluid retention .....

obviously eat more....however worth remembering your weight may not me changing much but you could be adding more muscle at the expense of fat - so looking better.... I hate to use the word 'recomp' but in this example it kinda makes sense...

I think the answer is here. EAT more if you want to keep the Tren in. If not then switch to NPP or EQ.

Or you could use one of my favorite runs...
High test 600mg+ and moderate Tren 300mg and NPP 300mg.

As long as prolactin is kept in check get the fullness and strength that the high test and NPP offer and the 'look' or calorie turnover the Tren

well Tren doesn't make you hold water

all the classics like dbol and deca do hence why everyone says use them to addd size... doesn't mean more muscle...just more fluid retention .....

obviously eat more....however worth remembering your weight may not me changing much but you could be adding more muscle at the expense of fat - so looking better.... I hate to use the word 'recomp' but in this example it kinda makes sense...

Yeah, it's definitely happening. Prob slower than I'd like simply because still not eating enough. My fear of fat gain is getting in the way. Just gonna suck it up and add some calories and see what happens. Can always mini cut if things get sloppy.

Next go round, though, may try test/deca, or higher test lower tren and see what happens.

Yeah, it's definitely happening. Prob slower than I'd like simply because still not eating enough. My fear of fat gain is getting in the way. Just gonna suck it up and add some calories and see what happens. Can always mini cut if things get sloppy.

Next go round, though, may try test/deca, or higher test lower tren and see what happens.
Yeah, progressive eating and lifting.

Yep...you're going about your goals the wrong way bro....IDK any serious bodybuilders that would "bulk" on low test/high tren...If you're cals are above what your maintance would normally be, but the scale isn't moving, assuming your training is basically similar...I can pretty much assure you, that you are simply "recomping" right now. Don't base your metabolism off what you're burning through right now...Tren in a bulking cycle is really best used in pretty low amounts just to provide a little metabolic kick and keep you slighty leaner. If you insist on using tren this run flip your test and tren around and run higher test and just a couple hundred mgs tren/week....If the scale still isn't moving up, either increase food...or more wisely put the tren down for your next cut, and add in NPP, EQ, an oral maybe...while keeping the test dosage up there.....I'm 37 now and can get away with a little tren in a bulker if need be, although I choose not to, but in my twenties I could eat a whole McDonalds kitchen out and not bulk on tren...just couldn't out eat it.

idk what kinda tren you guys are using but I sure as hell can get fat on tren.

my metabolism is pretty sluggish tho...

Yep...you're going about your goals the wrong way bro....IDK any serious bodybuilders that would "bulk" on low test/high tren...

Many actually! ;)

It's not just about upping your overall caloric intake (of course you have to), it's more a matter of DRAMATICALLY increase the % of protein in your diet.

Tren has a pronounced effect on protein synthesis, far beyond any other AAS mg for mg... while at the same time offering the benefit of hardly any rise in estrogen levels, which greatly helps in keeping fat at bay without having to use an anti-aromatase (that often kills gains when used in too high amounts). Prolactin - for some - might however be an issue, but the concern here is more for gyno than bf.

So if/whenever you decide to use that route (low test/medium-high tren), do yourself a favor and seriously bump your protein intake. :)

On a side note, tren is for sure the worst thing you can use mood wise... but that's not the topic here.

idk what kinda tren you guys are using but I sure as hell can get fat on tren.

my metabolism is pretty sluggish tho...

I've only ran Ace.... and i've only ran it in a calorie deficit...... I would imagine High Test, High Tren (Tren E) and High calories would be explosive..... one day id like to try that protocol but it works so well in a cut... gotta pick and choose my windows wisely with Tren... cant run that bitch too often

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131