over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

IGF 1 lr3 Aggression?

Rome1

Registered
Anyone ever experience aggression or lack of caring immediately after injecting? Usually lasts for a few hrs and then get back to normal. Awesome for training but not great for anything else. Only running 50 Mcg's a day, anyone else experience this?

Never really took notice. Or if I did it attributed it to tren or halo I was taking at the time. I'll see if this happens to me in about a week when I start up again.
It could be related to bloodsugar drop. I know I'm a real dick when my bloodsugar drops to low.

I did not notice any sort of thing like that. My dose was way lower though. I may try a higher dose this time around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never really took notice. Or if I did it attributed it to tren or halo I was taking at the time. I'll see if this happens to me in about a week when I start up again.
It could be related to bloodsugar drop. I know I'm a real dick when my bloodsugar drops to low.

This makes sense. I do feel hot immediately, even my head and ears and this will last for awhile.

I did not notice any sort of thing like that. My dose was way lower though. I may try a higher dose this time around.

Got a question for ya... Mind clearing your PM's?

Igf-1 LR3 need to stay cold?

never... and I've used high dose (150-200mcg, or even 300 if using DES) igf1/des from at least a half dozen suppliers and never experienced aggression or even a drop in blood sugar, although I do eat carbs all day long.

I've never had igf effect my mood or emotions in anyway besides being a grinning idiot from the pump and I've ran 100mcg daily for a couple months straight before. Only thing that made me pissy was methyl test but that stuff would do the same to mr rogers

I've never had igf effect my mood or emotions in anyway besides being a grinning idiot from the pump and I've ran 100mcg daily for a couple months straight before. Only thing that made me pissy was methyl test but that stuff would do the same to mr rogers

I always have to warn my guys about the methyl tren when they first start... at least the first 3 days of using it. I've had 1 guy beat the shit out of his gf and put a gun in her face because she called me (she called the cops and he lost his guns), and another guy rape some 12yr old girl within a week of starting MTB (still sitting in jail awaiting trial over a year later). :ac:ion-sm

I always have to warn my guys about the methyl tren when they first start... at least the first 3 days of using it. I've had 1 guy beat the shit out of his gf and put a gun in her face because she called me (she called the cops and he lost his guns), and another guy rape some 12yr old girl within a week of starting MTB (still sitting in jail awaiting trial over a year later). :ac:ion-sm

WTF?

Well the only thing that I did different was up the test and add 100 msg of primo. Now the test i started using is different brands and went from prop to enth. Since I've dropped the IGF and primo and my emotions are horrible. Feel like I just got off tren. Started another thread on this btw.

When I ran ea's igf1lr3 100mcg ed I didn't feel anything, how long are you guys running this for?

Well the only thing that I did different was up the test and add 100 msg of primo. Now the test i started using is different brands and went from prop to enth. Since I've dropped the IGF and primo and my emotions are horrible. Feel like I just got off tren. Started another thread on this btw.

oh good, just what PM needed

oh good, just what PM needed

Little slice, why is it when you need help? It's ok but when everyone else asks you think you are some sort of comedian. I'll sum you up bro, I take DNP,,,it's great blah, blah and I've gotten lean one time in my life for a contest on PM.😂 You literally do nothing on PM but troll so you can flame. Get a life bro. The reason for the 2nd post was bc initially I thought it was the IGF but then I dropped it and got worse. Is that ok with you?

When I ran ea's igf1lr3 100mcg ed I didn't feel anything, how long are you guys running this for?

In the past 30 days on and 30 off. Always great pumps in the gym. If you didnt feel any difference in pumps in the gym then your shit was prob bunk

Little slice, why is it when you need help? It's ok but when everyone else asks you think you are some sort of comedian. I'll sum you up bro, I take DNP,,,it's great blah, blah and I've gotten lean one time in my life for a contest on PM.�� You literally do nothing on PM but troll so you can flame. Get a life bro. The reason for the 2nd post was bc initially I thought it was the IGF but then I dropped it and got worse. Is that ok with you?

when I need help, I use the search function.

if that doesn't work, I send PM's to knowledgeable people.

I don't make 2 threads about a very rudimentary issue, which no one can actually answer for you (without seeing a hormone panel).

do you see the difference or no?

we have enough bullshit posts on this forum... I mean for fuck's sake..

"does wearing a belt give me love handles?"
"is subway a cheat meal?"
" 'tren jaw' "

and the list goes on..

this place is a forum where knowledgeable people can share their knowledge..

not where a bunch of inbred morons can get together and speculate on the more bizarre and basic issues..

I have a distinct feeling all the bullshit has warded off a lot of the very smart and experienced individuals..

but do carry on

when I need help, I use the search function.

if that doesn't work, I send PM's to knowledgeable people.

I don't make 2 threads about a very rudimentary issue, which no one can actually answer for you (without seeing a hormone panel).

do you see the difference or no?

we have enough bullshit posts on this forum... I mean for fuck's sake..

"does wearing a belt give me love handles?"
"is subway a cheat meal?"
" 'tren jaw' "

and the list goes on..

this place is a forum where knowledgeable people can share their knowledge..

not where a bunch of inbred morons can get together and speculate on the more bizarre and basic issues..

I have a distinct feeling all the bullshit has warded off a lot of the very smart and experienced individuals..

but do carry on

You are insane! Relating my post to see if anyone has had issues like mine bc we have all been there with dumb ass "does wearing a belt give me love handles". Yeah I know how to use a search function and do use it. So don't give me that Rookie lecture shit. However posting the first time and then later on realizing it maybe something else shouldn't be flamed. Now would blood work help? Obviously but until Monday I can't do shit so I figured I could reach out until then. Isn't this what the board is for? I would assume most VETS have moved on as they get paid for their time now vs giving away free advice. Just bc I don't post on reg doesn't make me a rookie so fuck off. Who the fuck are you to judge and critique what is or isn't valid. In any case, if you don't have any input troll someone else

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131