over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moderate dosages

BIG1512

Registered
Given some of the recent health posts we have had I would like to start a post about using moderate aas dosages. I use to blast some pretty insane dosages and have come down a lot the past few years. So let's go down the list of the most used compounds and get everyone's opinion. Let's use weekly dosages.

Test
Eq
Deca
Npp
Mast
Tren
Primo
Dbol
Var
Drol

Any other thing anyone wants to add.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

test....300
eq....nope
deca....nope
npp....300
mast....300
tren....NOPE
primo....300
orals....NOPE

:cool:

test....500
eq....nope
deca....nope
npp....nope
mast....300
tren....NOPE
primo....500
orals....NOPE

test....nope
eq....nope
deca....nope
npp....nope
mast....nope
tren....nope
primo....nope
orals....nope

i never go over the below dosages and usually are less than what is listed below. . My thought process is to spend most of the year less than 200mgs total and blasts around 400-700. I'm on my "holly shit this is insane" blast right now and I'm total around 900mgs. I go to bed shitting my pants with paranoia so it may not last long

Test 400
Eq 300
Deca don't touch it!
Npp 400
Mast 500
Tren 300 (usually stay 150-200)
Primo 600 I wouldn't be afraid to go higher on this one
Dbol don't take
Var don't take
Drol dont take

I don't take orals at all except proviron. I'd be curious if people thought my mega blast was moderate or very high...

200 test
200 tren
400 mast
25mgs Provi/day
4iuHGH

Feel quite good don't even have to worry about estrogen which is nice and bloods were perfect before I started so we'll see how they look in a couple months. A few weeks in and this may be the best I've bet felt on. It's really the first time I've experienced that exceptional well being sort of feeling.

I typically run Test at 500-600mg per week alongside Deca at 300mg per week....all year round. Guys who use AAS coupled with drugs and alcohol are just asking for trouble....my two cents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

test....300
eq....nope
deca....nope
npp....300
mast....300
tren....NOPE
primo....300
orals....NOPE

:cool:

Tenny.. You don't like EQ? Is it because of the high red blood cell count or something else ?

Tenny.. You don't like EQ? Is it because of the high red blood cell count or something else ?

I'm betting because of the rbc and the anxiety

Given some of the recent health posts we have had I would like to start a post about using moderate aas dosages. I use to blast some pretty insane dosages and have come down a lot the past few years. So let's go down the list of the most used compounds and get everyone's opinion. Let's use weekly dosages.

Test
Eq
Deca
Npp
Mast
Tren
Primo
Dbol
Var
Drol

Any other thing anyone wants to add.

Been using for a while..

Right now I am using 500mg of test enan (two shots per week) with 10mg of dball a day.

I am actually getting some muscle gains from this. Not that much strenght thought. Adding a small amount of orals to test greatly increases the results for me.

Big1512: what dosages did you call insane (just curious)?

Lol every post has been bullshit. And no one is using the doses they are saying.

Moderate dose? Not high but not low.

Test 500-750
Eq 600-900
Deca 600
Npp 600
Mast 350-525
Tren 350-535
Primo. 500-800
Dbol 30-50
Var 80-100
Drol 100-150

Not to veer off subject too much.. But I posted this once but I don't think here.. There is a euro prep " guru" that does his cycles differently than most., he takes numerous compounds and finds where the sides start.. Then stops it there.. He believes that for test , as an example, estro gets out of whack at anything over 300 mgs.. For NPP he says the same thing ... A typical stack is what he gave me here .. He calls it his " 4 300s .."

Test cyp 300 mgs
NPP 300 mgs
Mast 300 mgs
Eq cyp 300 mgs
Oral TURINABAL 30 mgs a day..

The only thing he believes can be done much higher is primo which he limits to 600 mgs.. He believes the total mg can be higher if low amounts of many compounds are utilized.. He doesn't like any anti e ir aromtase inhibitors .. But will use them ( aromasin) at 6.25 mgs a day throughout.. Gh is limited to 4 ius when his competitors can afford it.. But the general philosophy is stop the mgs before any sides can rear their ugly head..

The only thing he believes can be done much higher is primo which he limits to 600 mgs.. He believes the total mg can be higher if low amounts of many compounds are utilized.. He doesn't like any anti e ir aromtase inhibitors .. But will use them ( aromasin) at 6.25 mgs a day throughout.. Gh is limited to 4 ius when his competitors can afford it.. But the general philosophy is stop the mgs before any sides can rear their ugly head..

I agree with this. I've used crazy doses of 1 or 2 or even 3 compounds and realized the sides were terribly outweighing the results.

I've recently became a firm believer that cycles with multiple compounds with lower doses for each are far more enjoyable cycles. Always keep test @ or below 300mg/weekly and all others @ or below 300mg/weekly

Last edited:
Been using for a while..

Right now I am using 500mg of test enan (two shots per week) with 10mg of dball a day.

I am actually getting some muscle gains from this. Not that much strenght thought. Adding a small amount of orals to test greatly increases the results for me.

Big1512: what dosages did you call insane (just curious)?
Insane was 2g of test 700 tren 1g of eq or deca 100 drol things like that. Now I actually do what Lats said I use more compounds at a lower dose. I'm not gonna BS you guys and say I run like 200 test and so on who is my example. I'm sure to some high but I feel moderate

Test enanthate 150 eod
Eq 150 eod
Tren 50mg ed
Mast 50mg ed
Gh 6ius a day
Peptides 6 and 2 3 times a day
Mk677 25 mg daily
Armidi .5 3 times a week
Hum r preworkout 8 to 10iu
That is a blast for me

Most the time tren is not in there it's primo at 600mg a week.

A cruise would be test 250mg week 400 primo.

Emeric has Tony Freeman using Test 140mg/wk for 8 weeks. Then Drop to 80mg/wk for 6 weeks to re-sensitize the receptors. And repeat.

This dose is split into daily subq injects.

This is a low dose. I would say double this for moderate dose. If health and longevity is a priority.

You can play around with other compounds but IMO this is a great protocol.

I personally don't know how guys can handle the higher doses. Makes me think they have underdosed gear.

Last edited:
Emeric has Tony Freeman using Test 140mg/wk for 8 weeks. Then Drop to 80mg/wk for 6 weeks to re-sensitize the receptors. And repeat.

This dose is split into daily subq injects.

This is a low dose. I would say double this for moderate dose. If health and longevity is a priority.

You can play around with other compounds but IMO this is a great protocol.

I personally don't know how guys can handle the higher doses. Makes me think they have underdosed gear.

Yes.. If one is talking strictly trt purposes then the protocal is a good ( 140 mgs) .. But many here are referring to moderate dosages for adding size.. Freeman , I assume by his latest pictures , is not concerned about size anymore since he looks to have dropped quite a bit.. ( nothing wrong with that if that's what he wants) .. But reality is you won't add much size with just restoring natural levels..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131