YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is wearing a belt contributing to my love handles?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so I have a small waist compared to my shoulders and chest but I have huge love handles, I wear my belts on my pants tight so I don't look like a jackass with pants sagging and I'm starting to think it's part of the problem. I know diet obviously plays a role but even when I'm lean for the summer I still have them, they reduce very very little.

Has anyone else experienced the same? Just thinking out loud here....

Last edited:
I highly doubt it bro. Sounds like that's just where the last bit of that stubborn fat likes to sit on your body

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright so I have a small waist compared to my shoulders and chest but I have huge love handles, I wear my belts on my pants tight so I don't look like a jackass with pants sagging and I'm starting to think it's part of the problem. I know diet obviously plays a role but even when I'm lean for the summer I still have them, they reduce very very little.

Has anyone else experienced the same? Just thinking out loud here....

same here bro. I think mine are from injecting insulin for 20 years since I am a diabetic but I also believe its genetics. if I lose 20 pounds they don't get smaller and they are solid, not lose fat

jesus.

the answer to your question is: NO

some people store fat in different areas. these "sticky" fat areas can be the LAST places you lose fat from. if you diet enough, they will go away. how LEAN are we talking here? if you show me a picture of you below 10% w/ a 6 pack and "huge" love handles then i'll believe that something abnormal is going on with your body, otherwise, it's just an area that your body accumulates body fat and is probably your hardest problem area.

Haha you guys hurt my feelers

As I said I know diet definitely plays a roll my line of thinking is with the trend of bodybuilders using clinchers, corsettes or whatever the hell you want to call them except it's the reverse. Years and years of wearing a tight belt have pushed weight to my love handles.

Also yea mind are solid, not loose fat.

As I said I know diet definitely plays a roll my line of thinking is with the trend of bodybuilders using clinchers, corsettes or whatever the hell you want to call them except it's the reverse. Years and years of wearing a tight belt have pushed weight to my love handles.

You can't be serious

Also yea mind are solid, not loose fat.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and as bizarre as it sounds, yes, I discovered the same problem in my waist line. No specifically with love handles, but if I gain fat in the waist area, the little flap of fat grows exactly above the belt line. Is like if the belt was still there and the fat tends to grow over that line and hang over. Of course I cant scientifically prove this phenomenon but the coincidence is too much and my whole life I grew up wearing a tight belt. But wearing a squeeze has helped actually. Thats how I know squeals work over a long period of time. Of course fat is fat and only diet can erase it, but the distribution of it seems like it can be altered.

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and as bizarre as it sounds, yes, I discovered the same problem in my waist line. No specifically with love handles, but if I gain fat in the waist area, the little flap of fat grows exactly above the belt line. Is like if the belt was still there and the fat tends to grow over that line and hang over. Of course I cant scientifically prove this phenomenon but the coincidence is too much and my whole life I grew up wearing a tight belt. But wearing a squeeze has helped actually. Thats how I know squeals work over a long period of time. Of course fat is fat and only diet can erase it, but the distribution of it seems like it can be altered.

it's time to stop..

Might be your belt......might be Ben&Jerry's......might be chocolate cake......might be 2 double cheeseburgers for 3 bucks...might be?????:confused:

Might be your belt......might be Ben&Jerry's......might be chocolate cake......might be 2 double cheeseburgers for 3 bucks...might be?????:confused:

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zAvXbAJjMxM[/ame]

Need pics or Im just gonna say you're being a lil bitch and they're not that bad...

0 carbs + DNP

you are probably having trouble with insulin sensitivity.. and just plain eat too much in general (especially carbs).

there's nothing "stubborn" about love handle fat.. it's just where the most fat is stored IIRC.. there is a TON of fat there on most people.

Attachments

• back%20double.jpg
    back%20double.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 446
0 carbs + DNP

you are probably having trouble with insulin sensitivity.. and just plain eat too much in general (especially carbs).

there's nothing "stubborn" about love handle fat.. it's just where the most fat is stored IIRC.. there is a TON of fat there on most people.

The list for dnp protocols is about fill up your inbox..lol

Last edited:
0 carbs + DNP

I remember your transformation slicer, still looks good. Camo undies add a touch of badassery but who knew wearing them for so many weeks would change them that color.....

I'm off of EVERYTHING and slacking a little for the winter, I think it's just fucking with my head thanks for the "subtle" tips....

jesus.

the answer to your question is: NO

some people store fat in different areas. these "sticky" fat areas can be the LAST places you lose fat from. if you diet enough, they will go away. how LEAN are we talking here? if you show me a picture of you below 10% w/ a 6 pack and "huge" love handles then i'll believe that something abnormal is going on with your body, otherwise, it's just an area that your body accumulates body fat and is probably your hardest problem area.

^^^^^.... This right here 100%...ya just aint getting lean enough...

i've found that if someone wears their belt up to just below the nipples, the love handles seem to disappear right under the belt :D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws