over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aspirin

BIG1512

Registered
I will be 35 here in a few months. I have always had great bp. But I have been reading alot on the use of aspirin ed. I really like the effects I have read on it and cancer. But as we know it is an NSAID and supposedly it inhibits protein synthesis and all that. But I would assume 81mg taken a day for someone on hrt this would not even matter. Who all on here uses it daily and thinks it won't matter? I just can't see that dose hurting anything. All studies I read the dose of NSAID was pretty high.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Professional Muscle mobile app

I would do it. Your health is your wealth. Dr. Recommend age 45 for men but that is arbitrary. I take every other day because it gives me heart burn. Let your dr. know what your doing.

i've taken low dose 81mg aspirin daily since 2004 and would recommend it. i've noticed no lack of muscle and no heartburn or any other side effects.

People who have certain health problems shouldn't take aspirin. These include people who:
Have a stomach ulcer.
Have recently had a stroke caused by bleeding in the brain.
Are allergic to aspirin.
Have asthma that is made worse by aspirin.

Aspirin to Prevent Heart Attack and Stroke-Topic Overview

I've been taking 81mg daily for the last 5 years. My cardiologist said the preventive benefits are worth if, especially if you have HBP or a family history of heart disease.

I've been taking 81mg daily for the last 5 years. My cardiologist said the preventive benefits are worth if, especially if you have HBP or a family history of heart disease.
Well my father had a heart attack at 35 so that's why I'm worried. But he also ate like crap and drank a case a beer a day. Lol.. but so many studies on 81mg aspirin and it's benefits

I'll be 44 in June this year. I've been taking 81mg daily now for about a year and a half. I started taking it because my age and the gear I'm on year round. Thins the blood so better pumps. No side affects.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Ive been on BP meds for a year now and take one baby aspirin a day as well, plus vit D and a garlic supplement. Only 37 years old now and my BP was 200/98 when doc put me on meds a year ago.

Well my father had a heart attack at 35 so that's why I'm worried. But he also ate like crap and drank a case a beer a day. Lol.. but so many studies on 81mg aspirin and it's benefits

If your BP and labs look good/great right now I would say leave it up to what your Doc says, but as a practical matter and in my personal opinion I don't believe it would hurt you to take 1 81mg aspirin every morning.

I'm in my 30s and started 2 years ago

A magic drug! Aspirin!

As one of the three classical drugs, Aspirin is paid more and more attention to these years. U.S. Preventive Services Task Force declared that Aspirin can be used as a primary prevention of cardiovascular disease and colorectal cancer in the new guidelines published.
**broken link removed**

Low-Dose Aspirin or Nonsteroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug Use and Colorectal Cancer Risk: A Population-Based, Case–Control Study.
Researchers say that 50 to 65 years old person will benefit from taking Aspirin everyday.

Besides, Aspirin has many other effects.
1, analgesic effect
It inhibits prostaglandins and other sensitive substances that can make mechanical or chemical stimulation.

2, Antipyretic , anti-inflammatory effect and Antirheumatic, Antiplatelet aggregation

3, Use for Diabetes
Aspirin may promote endogenous insulin secretion and hepatic glycogen synthesis, inhibition of intestinal absorption of sugar and sugar intake and to promote the organization to reduce the levels of blood glucose.

4, Male contraception
There are 13 PG in human sperm. It helps travel when reach 300mg/ml. While Aspirin can reduce PG in sperm so it may be helpful for contraception in man.

5, insomnia
Take 50mg Aspirin before sleep, it can be helpful to old man.

There are many other use in life, you can even use it to eliminate scurf.It is amzing, right?
Do you know about Metformin? It is a magic drug too. If anyone are interested in it, I will introduce it for you all.

When I'm getting up there in bodyweight and on a bulking cycle I'll use 0.5 - 1 baby aspirin per day to keep everything flowing smoothly

Yep. I have been taking the 81 mg aspirin for around three years now. I think more people should put this in their daily stack.

I've taken at least 1 81mg aspirin a day for 8-9 years now and i can't remember a day i didn't take 800mg motrin at least once a day.

I don't think its had any effects on my protein synthesis

but then again it could be the reason im not 20 pounds heaver.

Not a fan of using an NSAID every day. I don't think aspirin is really that important.

Ive always been intrigued by the benefits of aspirin. It has been scientifically proven to have many benefits. I only think about the philosophical question of why in an ideal scenario in which a human is perfectly healthy with proper nutrition would need a medicine to prevent conditions that would be created mostly by lack of nutrients. But again, that is based in an ideal scenario. I would agree that in this business of bodybuilding in which we poison our bodies with toxic chemicals called anabolic steroids, and we have to be honest to admit it, aspirin would have a very beneficial role for prevention. Although I would love to see a comparative study of the effects of aspirin on bodybuilders specifically.

Does thinner blood (say from Asprin) make clotting less likely?

Yes.

It doesn't thin the blood, that's an erroneous term that has came-about over the years. Aspirin works by inhibiting platelet aggregation, or "clumping together".

Yes.

It doesn't thin the blood, that's an erroneous term that has came-about over the years. Aspirin works by inhibiting platelet aggregation, or "clumping together".

So this would be a very wise thing to include for those suffering with elevated Hematocrit/Hemoglobin? It wouldn't lower these values.. but it would prevent the mechanism that leads to clots?

So this would be a very wise thing to include for those suffering with elevated Hematocrit/Hemoglobin? It wouldn't lower these values.. but it would prevent the mechanism that leads to clots?

Yes it can help. It's not a safekeep, if you will, to say that one wouldn't develop a clot while taking ASA (asiprin). Several things can initiate our clotting cascade to go amok, to where ASA would have little to no effect while on an ASA regimen.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear