over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tim Belknap

fit2grow

Registered
[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXFaRGmzdI"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXXFaRGmzdI[/ame]

Never really liked his physique, narrow shoulders and blocky waist, but I´ll never forget the first time I read he was a diabetic I was like fcuk me! How can a diabetic look like that! He did have it more difficult so kudos to him and what he achieved.
Is he doing ok?

Time used to live not that far from me.. I saw him a few times when I was a teenager.. He was just a freaky dude.. Just very thick and grainy.. Trained in fairly low volume and was cock strong..

Time used to live not that far from me.. I saw him a few times when I was a teenager.. He was just a freaky dude.. Just very thick and grainy.. Trained in fairly low volume and was cock strong..

I heard he was angry all the time....never in a good mood...true?

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember him too. That he was a diabetic, it's probably because of him that insulin found it's way into bb.

Glad he's still alive, I thought maybe something happened to him when I saw the thread title.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that Bio....I thought it was well known by everyone...my apologies

I remember him well from the mid-late 80's. The guy I would compare him most to today is Meadows. Fricken thick, grainy, muscle on top of muscle. The reason he didn't do well is because bodybuilding was like classical music...flowing harmony, artistic, aesthetic.... whereas Belknap was like scary, like comparing Beethoven to Motorhead. The ultimate ying/yang would be Bob Paris/Tim Belknap.

I remember reading a story in the late 80's about him and Haney rooming together. Haney said it used to drive him crazy that Tim would sing Italian opera in the shower every morning. Every day...like clock work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing him in M and F in the early 80's. This was a good YT vid,that kid has a good channel...Nick's Strength and Power.

Another bodybuilder screwed by the NPC he was fantastic in the AAU too late to do anything when they finally gave them his pro card in a class by himself like Jeff king [ame=http://www.google.com/search?q=jeff+king+bodybuilder&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS730US730&oq=jeff+king&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0j5j0.5822j0j8&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8]jeff king bodybuilder - Google Search[/ame]

Another bodybuilder screwed by the NPC he was fantastic in the AAU too late to do anything when they finally gave them his pro card in a class by himself like Jeff king jeff king bodybuilder - Google Search

Someone posted the same video about Tim Belknap last year...apparently he has kidney issues from AAS and being a Type 1 diabetic...cumulative trauma. He was a monster...I was always in awe when I looked at his photos!

Jeff King was a monster too! I remember him from when I first started buying the magazines...a long time ago! LOL!!

Attachments

• IronMan Cover -March 1984.jpg
    IronMan Cover -March 1984.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 535
  • Jeff King's Legs.jpg
    Jeff King's Legs.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 184
  • JK Most Muscular 3.jpg
    JK Most Muscular 3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 224
  • JK Most Muscular.jpg
    JK Most Muscular.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Someone posted the same video about Tim Belknap last year...apparently he has kidney issues from AAS and being a Type 1 diabetic...cumulative trauma. He was a monster...I was always in awe when I looked at his photos!

I believe he may have had some heart issues as well :(

As far as the other beliefs / inquiries that he ‘brought’ insulin into
the game, I personally don’t he did or even think he piqued any
interest as to its effects other than a necessity for a Type 1 diabetic,
but I could, as usual, be wrong. Just look at the timeline.

Anybody know when insulin became a large and accepted part of
bodybuilding? Names and dates would be interesting (no breaching
of confidence) as I have no clue.

Another bodybuilder screwed by the NPC he was fantastic in the AAU too late to do anything when they finally gave them his pro card in a class by himself like Jeff king jeff king bodybuilder - Google Search

Wow, he did have quite the physique! I've never heard of him. I was only buying M&F back in the late 80's. I guess that's probably why, Joe Weider's monopoly.

Jeff King was a monster too! I remember him from when I first started buying the magazines...a long time ago! LOL!!

I used to see King train at George Turners gym in St. Louis.. Nice guy.. Very humble..

I used to see King train at George Turners gym in St. Louis.. Nice guy.. Very humble..

He did a guest pose right after his America win for us in my home town, Dude had the thickest neck I ever saw. He was pretty cool guy.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131