over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dairy (Milk mostly) - Yay and Nay

Zarati

Registered
So what's the deal with dairy like milk? There are studies that say milk and dairy are good for you, other studies that say NOPE.

then you have vegans who say dairy is bad, because of the way animals are treated.

Who here drinks milk? Is it really all that bad ?

After educating myself on the process it takes to go from cow to "skim milk" in a supermarket it just turned me off of it. and i used to LOVE milk. used to say i would drink it with every meal if diet allowed it.
Now, i drink almond milk. havent had milk in bout 3 years. I dont eat anything but grass fed beef either. just cant after being educated about it. cant eat anything but cage free chicken too.... for a start, if you have Netflix watch "Food Inc" and then "OMG GMO"
-F2S

Fuck milk. I switched to Almond milk years ago and now my body can't even digest it anymore, it makes me sick every time I drink it. Growing up I used to consume like 2 gallons a week (esp when I started lifting around 18-19).

Some people say if you can get raw milk, way better for you. But it's expensive and kind of a pain in the ass. I eat cheese on food every once in a while, and greek yogurt, but I stay away from milk and ice cream completely.

There are better protein sources, and lactose is just a simple sugar that I don't want/need.

Fuck milk. I switched to Almond milk years ago and now my body can't even digest it anymore, it makes me sick every time I drink it. Growing up I used to consume like 2 gallons a week (esp when I started lifting around 18-19).

Some people say if you can get raw milk, way better for you. But it's expensive and kind of a pain in the ass. I eat cheese on food every once in a while, and greek yogurt, but I stay away from milk and ice cream completely.

There are better protein sources, and lactose is just a simple sugar that I don't want/need.

Most (cheap) ice creams actually use "Modified Milk Ingredients" to cut costs. Don't know what that entails exactly, I just know that I can stomach ice cream a lot better than milk personally.

we don't drink any milk in my house anymore , i use to get raw goat milk and we would go through maybe a gallon every 10-12 days but my old hippie lady with the goats died (god bless her)

regular milk makes me feel like shit , stomach just feels funky and unsettled for half a day after a glass of milk

I did recently pick up a pint of milk do dunk oreos in , but i didn't drink any

What if I don't have digestive issues when drinking milk? no problem with lactose

Fairlife brand milk [emoji480] on a different level from the regular supermarket sold stuff

Milk is disgusting. Messes with the sinuses really bad. Makes me produce lots of mucus, sore throat, and all that.

Fairlife brand milk [emoji480] on a different level from the regular supermarket sold stuff

That milk is great, much healthier, no digestion issues and possibly one of the best options for milk lovers.

Do you get the whole milk one?

I only roll with Fairlife or Carbmaster milk from Kroger now. Once I got off milk (and most dairy products for that matter) my digestion has been much better. I figure limiting gut distress will help absorb nutrients better.

If you don't have any problems digesting it, I really don't see any problem with consuming dairy milk.

the majority of people will develop some sort of lactose intolerance as they age. We produce lactase to digest lactose so we can drink breast milk as babies but the older we get, the more likely we will stop producing the enzyme.

I don't think we were meant to consume milk more than during the first few years of our lives. Don't think it's necessarily unhealthy if keep having it and feel fine doing so, but if you start feeling any of the signs of intolerance, I'd cut it out of my diet.

Hell no. Get your calcium from other sources. Osteoporosis and fungus makes me think of milk. You will develop more issues with milk by the vast increase of candina.[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64JcPFtcGlg"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=64JcPFtcGlg[/ame] a great video on the topic.

That milk is great, much healthier, no digestion issues and possibly one of the best options for milk lovers.

Do you get the whole milk one?

I drink milk in moderation and have tried all their products. My fav is the skim and chocolate versions.

Im Huge on Milk. Everyday at least a half gallon 2%. Breyers Ice Cream even better.
Stomach is like Cast Iron, never a problem. My body craves it every night so it must need it.
People tell me how Bad milk is, Ha. I just tell them look at me, it must be Terrible to make me look like this!!!
Plus My Bones are huge, Dr was so amaized at my X-ray he called in other Dr's just to Look.
48 yrs of bustin ass in everything and never a Broken Bone...NKOW.

Last edited:
Im Huge on Milk. Everyday at least a half gallon 2%. Breyers Ice Cream even better.
Stomach is like Cast Iron, never a problem. My body craves it every night so it must need it.
People tell me how Bad milk is, Ha. I just tell them look at me, it must be Terrible to make me look like this!!!
Plus My Bones are huge, Dr was so amaized at my X-ray he called in other Dr's just to Look.
48 yrs of bustin ass in everything and never a Broken Bone...NKOW.
To be fair, you also consistently drank 18 beers every day too ;). Bustin ass and genetics can overcome a lot of that.

A2 milk - been drinking it in moderation ever since emeric posted about it.

older article as A2 milk is available everywhere now for the most part, publix, sprouts whole foods etc.
You're Drinking the Wrong Kind of Milk | Mother Jones

**broken link removed**

I wanted to try that milk ever since Emeric mentioned it. I went to Trader Joe's a couple of times (this is where Emeric said he gets his), but could not find it.

Where do you get yours?

Cut it out for over a year, but just added fairlife in now while I max out this bulk I'm on. Easy calories, protein and it doesn't upset my stomach at all. I don't know guys, I always loved milk and this fairlife stuff is pretty good.

Regular store bought milk= garbage

Raw, grass-fed cow's milk= good

Raw, grass-fed goat's milk= excellent

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws