YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High liver values, what can I do to lower.

mewp

Newbies
Basically got bloods done as wasn't feeling well and liver values came back over normal range. Not ran orals all year. But do take tramadol and naproxen now and again for back issues.

What can I do to get the values lower. Very rarely drink mayb once a month if that, don't do any other drugs.

Any advice appreciated, what do u guys do running orals a lot etc.
I was taking milk thistle between both blood tests and was still elevated results

best thing you can do is stop the tramadol and naproxen

What where the values?

Not to play devils advocate but there are many reasons for elevated enzymes that are rather innocuous.. what enzymes were elevated and by how much? What were your other bio markers? Lipids? Need more info bro.

TUDCA...

If they're not elevated by much.. I doubt that is why you "don't feel well"... and remember hard training by itself tends to raise liver enzymes sometimes out of range.

And as goal said... cut the naproxen and tramadol and get some help with your back.

Last edited:
Basically got bloods done as wasn't feeling well and liver values came back over normal range. Not ran orals all year. But do take tramadol and naproxen now and again for back issues.

What can I do to get the values lower. Very rarely drink mayb once a month if that, don't do any other drugs.

I was taking milk thistle between both blood tests and was still elevated results

You may want to try getting on some Omega-3s if you aren't already. They help a lot in promoting healthy liver function. HOWEVER, I'd recommend you stay with "plant based" omegas. Fish oils are high in vitamin A which is liver toxic (to already problematic livers). Flax seed oil is always a good choice.

Last edited:

Did you train in the days before the elevated test? Weight training can elevate liver enzymes and show a false positive in a sense. The above pretty much covers everything. It's all common sense if you drink and take painkillers even sparingly. I am not saying you can't do either but just be extra careful.

I would start synthergine as it's the best liver detoxifier I have ever used. Drink lots of water and of course next time you get a blood test do not train in the days leading up to it. For synthergine I would recommend 2ml am/pm (you drink it) then when your liver is fine 2ml pre bed all year just to keep you in a good place. If you ever go on cycle/orals I would go back up to 2ml am/pm. Try to drink lots of water throughout each day too.

Last edited:
Did you train in the days before the elevated test? Weight training can elevate liver enzymes and show a false positive in a sense. The above pretty much covers everything. It's all common sense if you drink and take painkillers even sparingly. I am not saying you can't do either but just be extra careful.

I would start synthergine as it's the best liver detoxifier I have ever used. Drink lots of water and of course next time you get a blood test do not train in the days leading up to it. For synthergine I would recommend 2ml am/pm (you drink it) then when your liver is fine 2ml pre bed all year just to keep you in a good place. If you ever go on cycle/orals I would go back up to 2ml am/pm. Try to drink lots of water throughout each day too.

:yeahthat:

Agreed with all the above.

I have my next blood test in June and will have been on Synthergine for three months at that point. I will post my before/after tests. I have been a user of NAC and milk thistle for a while so I am interested to see improvements or not.

Milk thistle will have hardly any effect. This is why you see people 'stacking' multiple traditional liver aids.

Synthergine is the only product you need. It will lower liver values if they are elevated and keep them within range.

If you perform your bloodwork before and after using 1 full bottle and submit them to us. We will send you another bottle for free.

Not only will get you get 2 bottles for the price of one you will actually see if the product is working for you - unlike many others.

You can see more on the product here:

https://www.synthetek.com/products/synthergine-liver-protectant/

Last edited:
How elevated are they?

NAC is the only thing that can protect liver cells, if someone come in an emergency services with a bad liver function, we can only inject him some intraveinous NAC, to protect liver cells destruction, that the only thing it can be done....

ELVIA1023
"For Synthergine I would recommend 2ml am/pm (you drink it)"

You drink it instead of inject and it still works? I always thought it had to be injected?

ELVIA1023
"For Synthergine I would recommend 2ml am/pm (you drink it)"

You drink it instead of inject and it still works? I always thought it had to be injected?

Yes , Synthergine can be taken orally.

tramadol and naproxen could affect the kidneys, more so than the liver. Only tylenol is excreted through the liver. Ibuprofen, naproxen, etc are excreted through the kidneys.

As others said
NAC, ALA and TUDCA

Another bump for Synthergine. Been using it at the 2ml dosage AM & PM for the last 5+ years. No issues.

Haven't tried it yet, but Ive read that liver loves injectable L-Glutathione.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear