mmy blood results

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
ok guys im on 5th week of test 500mg,eq 750mg and deca 300mg oh and 3 iu gh.so here is my results.everything is good just these that I want to point out and see what you all think.

mcv-100 high
potassium serum-5.3 high
hdl-33 low
ldl-110 high
luteinizing hormone- 0.1 low
fsh-<0.2 low

anything I should be concern with ?the last two are very low but I don't plan on having more children.

my
ast-25
alt-18
bun-16
rbc-4.7
hemoglobin-15.4
hematocrit-47.4

I thought eq raised rbc?
that is great I think for being on bulk cycle

what I see here is a normal juicer blood work. nothing concerning; any gear will drive your HDL down and LDL up .. That would be my concern for the long run

what I see here is a normal juicer blood work. nothing concerning; any gear will drive your HDL down and LDL up .. That would be my concern for the long run

x2

If you aren't already I would look at adding a combo like...

NOW Foods Cholesterol Pro
Viva Labs Krill Oil

I think those 2 supplements (or similar) should really help your cholesterol and prevent it from worsening whilst on cycle. I would personally keep them in all year.

Your RBC's are low but I am sure they will rise more weeks in. If they do it's not a really bad thing as they aid in performance and your HCT and HGB are in a very good range.

ok guys im on 5th week of test 500mg,eq 750mg and deca 300mg oh and 3 iu gh.so here is my results.everything is good just these that I want to point out and see what you all think.

mcv-100 high
potassium serum-5.3 high
hdl-33 low
ldl-110 high
luteinizing hormone- 0.1 low
fsh-<0.2 low

anything I should be concern with ?the last two are very low but I don't plan on having more children.

my
ast-25
alt-18
bun-16
rbc-4.7
hemoglobin-15.4
hematocrit-47.4

I thought eq raised rbc?
that is great I think for being on bulk cycle

High potassium is not something you want to fuck with. Right now you are barely above the normal limit, but you need to get it down asap. Are you taking any potassium supps or and potassium sparing diuretics like spironolactone?

High potassium is not something you want to fuck with. Right now you are barely above the normal limit, but you need to get it down asap. Are you taking any potassium supps or and potassium sparing diuretics like spironolactone?
No I take no potassium at all that I'm aware of besides my multi vitamins, liv52, vit c, baby asprin, Lysine, and garlic. I take nothing else.the only other thing I take is mk677 from Mike

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

x2

If you aren't already I would look at adding a combo like...

NOW Foods Cholesterol Pro
Viva Labs Krill Oil

I think those 2 supplements (or similar) should really help your cholesterol and prevent it from worsening whilst on cycle. I would personally keep them in all year.

Your RBC's are low but I am sure they will rise more weeks in. If they do it's not a really bad thing as they aid in performance and your HCT and HGB are in a very good range.
I will definitely add that in. How much should be taken

It could be an artifact due to the blood draw. I would have it retested first to make sure. If its still the same, then you really need to figure out what you are eating or what medications you are taking that is causing it. Someone like Stewie can probably provide a little better answer. Hopefully he will see this and chime in.

I will definitely add that in. How much should be taken

Make sure you are drinking lots of water throughout the day. I would have your potassium retested before starting to worry about it.

If you get those brands then it's the same so 2 caps am/pm for both. So 4 per day of each. Off cycle (depending upon bloodwork) you could maybe do less but 4 per day of each is a good dosage.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water throughout the day. I would have your potassium retested before starting to worry about it.

If you get those brands then it's the same so 2 caps am/pm for both. So 4 per day of each. Off cycle (depending upon bloodwork) you could maybe do less but 4 per day of each is a good dosage.
Thanks elvia... But you said off cycle? How about on cycle because I am on now

It could be an artifact due to the blood draw. I would have it retested first to make sure. If its still the same, then you really need to figure out what you are eating or what medications you are taking that is causing it. Someone like Stewie can probably provide a little better answer. Hopefully he will see this and chime in.
Thanks muscle96 I will retest to see

Thanks elvia... But you said off cycle? How about on cycle because I am on now

I just meant you could maybe do half off cycle but really just do the same all year. So 4 per day of each so 2 caps am and 2 caps pm. A serving for both products is 2 caps so just take 2 servings per day.

I just meant you could maybe do half off cycle but really just do the same all year. So 4 per day of each so 2 caps am and 2 caps pm. A serving for both products is 2 caps so just take 2 servings per day.
Gotcha thanks mate

You're more than likely correct. He may have been clinching his fist and or slightly too tight of the tourniquet from the phelbothmist.

You could take a few puffs of some albuterol and a couple ius of slin, that'll bring it down. <don't take me seriously, it was a joke. That method will lower K+ tho.

I'd retest. Just be sure not to clinch your fist, our flex for the phelbothmist :)

You're more than likely correct. He may have been clinching his fist and or slightly too tight of the tourniquet from the phelbothmist.

You could take a few puffs of some albuterol and a couple ius of slin, that'll bring it down. <don't take me seriously, it was a joke. That method will lower K+ tho.

I'd retest. Just be sure not to clinch your fist, our flex for the phelbothmist :)
Stewie thanks for chiming in. I was hoping you did lol... You are correct in both ways. The phelbothmist was horrible. My girls arm is black and blue. Anyways besides that I was making a hard first until she told to open my hand. I will re-test again

Now do I take the albuterol and the slin at the same time and can I mix both in the same needle so I don't waist so many pins [emoji2] Lmao

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner