over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Think I'm using Test instead of Deca...

Lilleo187

Registered
Guys I need some input. I bought a few vials of 250/10ml Deca but I'm getting test like affects. I'm running 120mg pw of some test that ive been using for the past 8 months and i know its legit. I'm running the deca at 400mg pw with the test. Since the first week of pinning deca my libido has increased and my ejaculation volume has increased like 5x more than usual. I started getting acne on my shoulders too. Haven't really felt any joint benefits, I seem to be putting on mass and staying lean at the same time. Havn't got any bloat or deca dick. This is my 2nd blast, my first blast was 500mg test and I was very bloated and my estradioal levels went up to 120 but my bodyfat was around 20%, and i got acne on my delts. I'm like 12% at the moment. I'm not running any ai either. I'm on my 4th week of this cycle and I'm not sure what to do. The more I read, it seems like I'm just running test and not deca.

The price of deca raws is almost double what test is so it's not uncommon for some ugl to at least cut your deca with test if not just send you test instead of the deca you paid more for.

I have used steroid confirm.com in the past to test everything I have taken. A cheaper option is roid test for $25 . Steroid confirm shows your nandrolone level in mg/ dl and shows your test: epi ratio . It's about $130 but worth every penny.

Last edited:
Get a blood test done (as you always should during cycle) asap, that's you're best bet.

120mg of test should have you around 700-800? I would imagine. Have to be cautious with ugl as some overdose their test as it's a cheaper raw. This messes things up for those on trt needing exact doses or for people not using an ai and getting gyno.

The price of deca raws is almost double what test is so it's not uncommon for some ugl to at least cut your deca with test if not just send you test instead of the deca you paid more for.

I have used steroid confirm.com in the past to test everything I have taken. A cheaper option is roid test for $25 . Steroid confirm shows your nandrolone level in mg/ dl and shows your test: epi ratio . It's about $130 but worth every penny.

yea i got this shit off eroids, one of the top 10 and they had good reviews but I got the shit really cheap. $35 each vial.

Get a blood test done (as you always should during cycle) asap, that's you're best bet.

I was told that deca will give inaccurate test readings like tren does thats why I havent did that yet.

I dont think I'm gyno prone but I think Ive been having a bit of painful sensitivity in my nipples for the past 2 weeks. They kinda hurt when I touch them. I just got off running tren at 150mg and test at 100mg pw and that had me shut down pretty bad. I barely had a libido, only could ejaculate 2-3 times a week and barely, and load volume was tiny as fuck. I expected the same results with this cycle since deca is supposed to shut u down hard too and me keeping the test low like i did with tren.

Last edited:
Guys I need some input. I bought a few vials of 250/10ml Deca but I'm getting test like affects. I'm running 120mg pw of some test that ive been using for the past 8 months and i know its legit. I'm running the deca at 400mg pw with the test. Since the first week of pinning deca my libido has increased and my ejaculation volume has increased like 5x more than usual. I started getting acne on my shoulders too. Haven't really felt any joint benefits, I seem to be putting on mass and staying lean at the same time. Havn't got any bloat or deca dick. This is my 2nd blast, my first blast was 500mg test and I was very bloated and my estradioal levels went up to 120 but my bodyfat was around 20%, and i got acne on my delts. I'm like 12% at the moment. I'm not running any ai either. I'm on my 4th week of this cycle and I'm not sure what to do. The more I read, it seems like I'm just running test and not deca.

Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe you are taking test instead of deca. It could be possible but you can't go by how you feel especially when you are a complete newbie to aas running your 2nd major cycle. Plus I assume you have never even run deca before? Deca doesn't just bloat you. Not everyone gets "deca dick" especially after 4 weeks. Any fluctuations in hormones can cause acne. All aas can build muscle and lean you out especially when you are eating the amount you are. You are the one eating 1 meal per day as I remember the username. Or have you changed your diet?

Nothing you have posted would lead me to believe you are taking test instead of deca. It could be possible but you can't go by how you feel especially when you are a complete newbie to aas running your 2nd major cycle. Plus I assume you have never even run deca before? Deca doesn't just bloat you. Not everyone gets "deca dick" especially after 4 weeks. Any fluctuations in hormones can cause acne. All aas can build muscle and lean you out especially when you are eating the amount you are. You are the one eating 1 meal per day as I remember the username. Or have you changed your diet?

Yea man its me again. This is my first time running deca. I have changed my eating style since I started this blast/bulk cycle. I've been eating 5-6 times a day with 30+ protein in each meal. My metabolism seems to have sped the fuck up ever since i transitioned from my cut to this bulk. Not sure if its cus the way im eating now or the gear? I was eating 1700 calories at the end of my cut and when i started this blast my appetite increased dramaticaly and i was downing 3500-4000 calories like nothing. For the past 2 weeks my calories have been consistently around 4000, last week I had 5000 a couple of days. I put one about 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks but still remained lean. I dropped about 5 lbs since last week eating around the same. Its crazy I dont know whats going on lol. I'm still only like 12lbs heavier than when I ended my cut. I'm hovering around 165 everday and I drop 3-4lbs over night every night.

https://i.imgur.com/oGHFUw9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4tmLUCG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2T20vKI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uDYFhDm.jpg

Last edited:
It will be a bit of both. Just listen to your body and stay consistent. Don't over eat but keep the calories clean and high and consistent and you will continue to grow. You were starving your body from possible growth in the past but now you should do good. Eat a very large meal before you go to bed everynight.

Yea man its me again. This is my first time running deca. I have changed my eating style since I started this blast/bulk cycle. I've been eating 5-6 times a day with 30+ protein in each meal. My metabolism seems to have sped the fuck up ever since i transitioned from my cut to this bulk. Not sure if its cus the way im eating now or the gear? I was eating 1700 calories at the end of my cut and when i started this blast my appetite increased dramaticaly and i was downing 3500-4000 calories like nothing. For the past 2 weeks my calories have been consistently around 4000, last week I had 5000 a couple of days. I put one about 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks but still remained lean. I dropped about 5 lbs since last week eating around the same. Its crazy I dont know whats going on lol. I'm still only like 12lbs heavier than when I ended my cut. I'm hovering around 165 everday and I drop 3-4lbs over night every night.

https://i.imgur.com/oGHFUw9.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4tmLUCG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/2T20vKI.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/uDYFhDm.jpg

It will be a bit of both. Just listen to your body and stay consistent. Don't over eat but keep the calories clean and high and consistent and you will continue to grow. You were starving your body from possible growth in the past but now you should do good. Eat a very large meal before you go to bed everynight.

Thanks for the help man.

yea i got this shit off eroids, one of the top 10 and they had good reviews but I got the shit really cheap. $35 each vial.

Price doesn't mean shit. It's like 8$ worth of raw to make 20ml of deca at around 200mg per ml (estimate)

Look at the reviews. Many of the top sources r now doing mass spec before selling stuff.

I agree sides are different for everyone. I can run deca or npp and get no deca dick.I can run test at 1g a week and never have had acne.Elvia is dead on,also would get bloods because you are on cycle.Nice to see your not trying to cut anymore and took everyone's suggestions on here about putting on mass.

Got some bloods done yesterday 1 hour after my 2nd pin of the week. So i dont know how accurate it is. Ehat can u guys tell me about it? Can you tell if my deca is real? Estrogen is suprisingly lower than i thought it would be. I started adex last week at .5mg e3d.

wNWdUaA.png

Last edited:
Honestly man. No one is going to be able to tell you if you have real deca. This is all part of the game you play with ugl and any "pharma" quality ugl.

Unless you have some sort of mass spec done on the compounds you wouldn't be able to tell. Aka.. You just have to take the labs word for it =$

Honestly man. No one is going to be able to tell you if you have real deca. This is all part of the game you play with ugl and any "pharma" quality ugl.

Unless you have some sort of mass spec done on the compounds you wouldn't be able to tell. Aka.. You just have to take the labs word for it =$

I understand...but these lab results make me believe its test, hence the high test levels. Plus i had to take an ai to lower my estrogen cus that must of been high consodering its down now after taking adex for 2 weeks.

I understand...but these lab results make me believe its test, hence the high test levels. Plus i had to take an ai to lower my estrogen cus that must of been high consodering its down now after taking adex for 2 weeks.

I spent about a year in endocrinology and I've seen multiple people test considerably high at a "TRT" dosage. It's not a lot considering the board we are on, but if you're not sure you're getting the real deal then don't use that sponsor again =). Lots of people to choose from.

I spent about a year in endocrinology and I've seen multiple people test considerably high at a "TRT" dosage. It's not a lot considering the board we are on, but if you're not sure you're getting the real deal then don't use that sponsor again =). Lots of people to choose from.

Yea man I'm never using that source again. Its AnabolicsFast from Eroids just so yall know but anyway I'm most likely sure that it was test because I got all the bad sides from high estrogen in first 4 weeks and I'm on my 6th week now and thankfully I started taking adex 2 weeks ago before things got worse. I got delt acne, bad lethargy, huge sugar cravings, bloat, all the same sides that I got when I ran my first 500mg test cycle. So now since my cycle got ruined with wanting run deca for 16 weeks I'm thinking of getting some NPP and running that for about 8-10 weeks instead. What do you guys think?

Like someone mentioned above in their reply posts to you I just want to make sure you got his point. Don't ever ever judge a compound by the side effects its suppose to give you!!!! A perfect perfect azample is one of my good friends absolutely loves Deca. Now I've gotten him Deca from multiple places and a few of them even just had some of the AAS items tested and they came out perfect. Well my point to this is he loves Deca and says Deca makes him horny and and no gyno issues what so ever. Now when he's on test alone his sex drive is shit. So it just goeees to show you every single persons body is different and responds differently to particular compounds. Don't always just go by what so and so says it's suppose to feel like etc etc. just make sure you always use a well trusted sponsor and do your HOMEWORK. Knowledge is power and it's how you keep yourself safe

damn dude your bloodwork looks terrible. Liver enzymes high, hematocrit creeping out of range. I'd get off everything but a low dose of test if you're on TRT already. Things look in the garbage to me. It looks like you have an infection too, WBC up way high. Could be non-sterile gear you're injecting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131