over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Aromasin dosage adjustment

saffire

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey guys,

Did bloods last week, my plan is adjust aromasin to my testosterone dosage durin cruise

230mg/w Test with 12,5mg aromasin EOD = 70 pg/mL estradiol

a ) so switching to 12,5mg aromasin ED, what do you think guys? what dosage should i adjust?

b ) lets say if 12,5mg aromasin ED, would be sweet spot for 230mg test, would that mean 25mg aromasin ED with 500 mg test?

thanks for all input

Is your aromasin pharma is your test pharma ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your aromasin is underdosed . Whats ur test ng/ml

And for ur aromasin is that pharma

I came out of a blast where I first crashed by E and then had it rise to just below 60 where it was until a few days ago. I am new to this, so could not tell if my symptoms were from low E or high E as I was taking .25mg Arimidex almost daily. But it wasn;t enough and I was not sure....My biggest symptom was feeling tired. And I do not mean just dragging a bit, I'm talking laying down almost all day so tired it hurt. Passing out for an hour nap. I read that is a symptom of low E, but I knew based on dosing of Arimidex and labs, that it was likely high E. So on a whim, I was so sick of feeling like shit, I took 1mg or Arimidex and call me crazy but within 4 hours I felt almost 100% better. So I know the symptoms of my high E now. To confirm it I had labs drawn and they just came back showing my E at 26.

My point is, know the symptoms of which is which, high or low, or you'll mess yourself up. I still do not have dosing tweaked for my now cruising protocol as I use HCG twice a week and this is throwing my calculations off to this point. Shit is CONFUSING to get right. But when it's in that sweet spot, life is good. You'll be blown away how fast erections come back too. Almost instantly once you hit that sweet spot.

Last edited:
I think your aromasin is bunk dude, that much with that little test you should be LOW. Definitely less than 20 , and this from experience

I love aromasin. I think everyone should try it over adex at least once. My sex drive is through the roof on it and I can handle way more test. I've gone back to adex multiple times and been disappointed every time. Definitely use your aromasin every day WITH fats. I take mine after my lunch which is high in poly/monounsaturated fats. Makes a big difference.

Cool thing about aromasin is 25mg and 50mg do virtually the same thing in men. If you're suspecting your source is underdosing it, try using 37.5 or even 50. But like I said, try consuming it with a high fat meal FIRST. I didn't think it was working for me at first either but I read into it and not consuming it with fats seems to be the culprit for most guys. I'm yet to meet someone who switched to it and took it with the right Foods who said they didn't prefer it over adex by a long shot.

Last edited:
Nowadays it seems like it's more common to get fake Pharma than fake UGL stuff unless you are legitimately getting it prescribed from your physician and walking into the Pharmacy yourself to get it.

I'd switch your brand and see what happens with the same dosage. No chance my estro would be that high on that little of test with that dose of Aromasin.

The only sponsor's Aromasin I've tried here is Genotec, and it was very on point. Maybe give them a try.

Nowadays it seems like it's more common to get fake Pharma than fake UGL stuff unless you are legitimately getting it prescribed from your physician and walking into the Pharmacy yourself to get it.

I'd switch your brand and see what happens with the same dosage. No chance my estro would be that high on that little of test with that dose of Aromasin.

The only sponsor's Aromasin I've tried here is Genotec, and it was very on point. Maybe give them a try.

thanks! i got aromasin from them already but didnt start yet, will do another bloods maybe so i can see where im

Someone on here set me right on EOD dosing... It doesn't work well with aromasin. Cut that pill in quarters if you need too and dose Ed, much better

Dose exemestane every day, not EOD. And if you're currently taking 12.5 EOD the 12.5 ED should cut that number in half(or more) and your blood levels will be more stable.

b ) lets say if 12,5mg aromasin ED, would be sweet spot for 230mg test, would that mean 25mg aromasin ED with 500 mg test?

For me I'm somewhat estro sensitive so I dose my pharma grade exemestane at 25mg when running Test with other compounds over 500mg/week. Currently on Test, tren, mast, and var.

If 300mg or less I dose it at 12.5 ED.

Also, I've tried 3-4 different brands/sponsors arimidex and I don't respond at all to it. No idea why, but my e2 always comes back elevated.(not due to 19-nors either)

This is very true. Lots of fakes out there.. Seems to be the trend to fake pharma AIs.

Very possible my "pharma" AI isn't what the label is.

BUT you bring up Genotec and I am going to go with his AIs next time. As all his other products have been spot on.

Last edited:
Dose exemestane every day, not EOD. And if you're currently taking 12.5 EOD the 12.5 ED should cut that number in half(or more) and your blood levels will be more stable.

For me I'm somewhat estro sensitive so I dose my pharma grade exemestane at 25mg when running Test with other compounds over 500mg/week. Currently on Test, tren, mast, and var.

If 300mg or less I dose it at 12.5 ED.

Also, I've tried 3-4 different brands/sponsors arimidex and I don't respond at all to it. No idea why, but my e2 always comes back elevated.(not due to 19-nors either)

This is very true. Lots of fakes out there.. Seems to be the trend to fake pharma AIs.

Very possible my "pharma" AI isn't what the label is.

BUT you bring up Genotec and I am going to go with his AIs next time. As all his other products have been spot on.

There's good aromasin out there.. But from my own experience Genotec and Pharmacom were spot on..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear