over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Be Your Own Hero

Jblack

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
Hey everyone - after Junior Nationals this past weekend and my interview with Muscular Development, I had quite a few people reach out to me thanking me for sharing my story and inspiring them. I talked with a few people close to me and they encouraged me to start my own YouTube channel in which I share more about my life and journey as a bodybuilder with a brittle bone disease known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta.

I plan on over the next 17 months till I step on stage again sharing my journey and my life as a "legally disabled" guy who is chasing his dream of inspiring others especially the children with OI and other adults with OI in that they can do anything they want - our disease can be worked with in order to have a healthier life for us, but to also bring awareness to OI.

I hope to inspire with my fire and share something I love and am passionate about, bodybuilding, but also my family, and my day to day stuff. I promise the next 17 months will be a great journey to follow along and with any hope it inspires others to see how beautiful bodybuilding really is as far as self improvement in all areas of one life.

Give it a view below and please give me comments and feedback. I am new to the YouTube stuff, but any ideas or things you might want to see or know, I plan on being an open book and completely transparent. My goal is for others to see that as long as you have heart - anything is possible!

Thank you to Bio for the encouragement to share my journey. It has been something that has brought great purpose and fulfillment to my life. Knowing parents and children with OI look up to me and are inspired to step outside their bubbles and pursue a life worth living.

https://youtu.be/Iag7w9-i-D4

This is awesome Jb. No doubt I will be following your youtube religiously. An amazing story and life you have put together. Will be grest to learn more about what makes you who you are today and what you have been through, currently doing and what lies ahead in the future. Keep kicking ass brother. You seem like a genuinely good human.

Hey man, I love this idea! I know you spent a good portion of your life trying to be, for lack of a better term, normal. I get it. I'm just glad you were at the right point in your life and open minded enough to step into the world of the disease that you fought so hard to distance yourself from. Now, as you inspire both those with and without OI, your life will only become fuller and the gratification immense! Your children will see, if they haven't already, that their father is a person of great character.

Keep kickin' ass! Looking forward to following the journey!!

I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had the pleasure of texting with JBlack this last weekend.

What an honor!

-MT

Looking forward to following you on this journey
Thanks for taking to time to share this with us

Thank you guys so much for the feedback. I am already mapping out episode 2 and more about my journey and my family. I also plan on once my friend shows me how to use iMovie plan on putting my workouts on there. I really am looking forward to it. A lot lol.

You're a class act Jeff and I'm glad we got the chance to meet this past weekend! I'll definitely be following along with your channel!

You're a class act Jeff and I'm glad we got the chance to meet this past weekend! I'll definitely be following along with your channel!

Thank you my man. I am glad we finally got to meet. I would love it if we could meet up train and chat. Perhaps a guest on my channel. I really want to show case the love I have for bodybuilding and all the great men of character such as yourself that it brings together. I joke I want to make bodybuilding great again but I really want others to see it is a brotherhood, a community founded on support, love, and heart. The challenge to be our best is part of it. The journey we share with others is what makes it memorable.

I think that could definitely be arranged at some point!

And perfectly stated my friend :headbang:

Thank you my man. I am glad we finally got to meet. I would love it if we could meet up train and chat. Perhaps a guest on my channel. I really want to show case the love I have for bodybuilding and all the great men of character such as yourself that it brings together. I joke I want to make bodybuilding great again but I really want others to see it is a brotherhood, a community founded on support, love, and heart. The challenge to be our best is part of it. The journey we share with others is what makes it memorable.

I am following!!! Be your own hero, and you can do that, we looking forward to hear more amazing stories

Episode 2

Hey PM! I posted episode 2 just recently on my YouTube channel. As most of younall know I have a rare brittle bone disease known as Osteogenesis Imperfecta. I am the first bodybuilder with OI and I am sharing my journey with everyone and hope to inspire a few along the way along with give motivation to others in their own fitness journey. Let me know if there is anything you all would like to see. I want to be as transparent as possible along the way. Thanks for your alls support. It means a lot.

Link
https://youtu.be/jqkEL6duj1g

Perfect post. Healthy life style and great endurance can help many people to live better, You are hero in our heart, and everyone is they own hero

Episode 3

Hey Everyone! In this weeks episode I go over the 2nd Annual OI Angel Tree which has PM's own Mountaindog contributing to along with others! I also talk candidly about my post show blues.

Please give it a listen and let's put some smiles on some children's faces this Christmas season.

https://youtu.be/BpSIB6VTZHw

Great episode!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner