over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rich Piana, Just rice?

I just watched this too. I'll admit, I do like Rich, or at least I'm a fan of his physique. Even if it's not the popular thing to do these days haha

He does have some questionable actions and methods however.
That being said.. I wouldn't think 80g of protein a day isnt anywhere near enough for him. I can't imagine that even being enough to support proper metabolic function let alone support his muscle mass.
Equally think a lot of guys in the 200-250lb range who think they need 350-500g of protein a day are dead wrong... But even at my weight (240lbs ish) anything under 150g of protein a day seems like a bad idea.

Interesting experiment though..

Everyone's bodies work differently and the vast majority of us aren't 300lb lean monsters. Hell if it works for him, great... But that doesn't mean I'm about to jump on that plan. Gaurenteed, all of those carbs would make me a fat fuck in no time haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol I suppose that is a true statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enough with Piana already..the guy is a fucking clown.

Hmmmmm.....a diet of mostly rice with one protein meal and zero fiber. I bet his abs look great because he must put them under some serious strain every time he tries to a take a dump.

I dunno...
That doesn't seem like nearly enough protein for even a 150 pound normal guy.

The average person does not really need as much protein as us bodybuilders are brainwashed to think. Think of vegetarians. They arent dropping dead. 150grams is much more than you need to survive and be healthy.

Didn't Dante post studies where excessive amounts of protein did show a rise in lbm and zero additional stress on organs?

This new "low protein" is the cool thing to do.

Porter actually did it following a true keto diet. Now Irizary is doing it, now Piana.

If it works for him great. I've tried every type of diet imaginable and high protein low carb and fat wok well for me. 250 G protein 150 g c and 100 g fat and sitting at about 220 and growing right now.

fuckin brilliant.......

at this point....he just making videos, just to make videos...

:cool:

The average person does not really need as much protein as us bodybuilders are brainwashed to think. Think of vegetarians. They arent dropping dead. 150grams is much more than you need to survive and be healthy.

Truth right here...

In fact, the protein RNI here in the UK is 55.5g, suitable for 97.5% of the 'male' population in terms of metabolic activity.

Of course, bodybuilders aren't the norm, and do require more protein - but not the mental levels that are plastered on the net.

dont forget the gear hes on probably helping him keep that muscle (whatever is real anyway lol)

200lbs is always 200lbs

I actually like his "bigger by the day" series, but his life has pretty much been in chaos since then behind the scenes - he's a mess privately - after sara dumped him and he picked up his new perfume camera girl. The cycle he was on during that bigger by the day was posted somewhere and massive.
Anyway he's a clown but found a niche' but seems to be dying off online anyway..since the whole blow up using the racial slurs...he's seems disoriented in which direction to go - did anyone notice he was pretty much told to "take a vacation" after that and him and perfume/camera girl high tailed it to cancun.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUaofboRARo"]OUR TRAVELS: RICH PIANA & CHANEL IN CANCUN 2017 - YouTube[/ame]

don't know what's going on with him physically but he's losing some size, and as some deep cancers cut out and still tans and take igf-1 and GH and tans.

He's probably gonna get that clinic shut down with the video, and not sure what his next venture will be (video series). I have picked up some minor tips on some exercises he does with is limited to mostly cable owrk, seems he just pumps the muscles, and can't really blast or he might start to break down that PMMA.

Nothing wrong with experimenting with different diets to find something that works better.

is it only white rice? cuz we now know how he feels about black...
lol Rich is a clown. Cant be a fan of that physique. montrosity. 10-15 years from now will be the real freak show look. wait and see... imagine those inflated bodyparts after muscle loss. yikes.
-F2S

I don't know it would be cool to walk around looking him for a while anyways just to get the stares. I get the stares but for other reasons. :eek:

well- rice all day being good/bad holding muscle/making you fat - that sounds like a SHITTY diet that i don'w wanna be on (even tho right @ this moment some rice w/ spaghetti sauce sounds good :) ) but NOT all day.

nossir.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner