over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

started first Gh run ever

hanquin

Registered
and i finally started it my first Gh run :)
just ran 1IU the first week, and am currently in week 2 where i'm running 1.5 IU (Toraxx Gh, by the way). i KNOW what to expect been researching a lot and i think i'll (eventually) take it up to 3, possibly 4 IU/day. for now, just starting slow.

but MAN, the one thing that i HAVE noticed is the SLEEP, man. i've been a chronic insomniac for yrs and i have been getting some DEEP damn sleep, literally from the first day.

wasn't sure if it was a placebo and i 'expected' it, but w/out a doubt, it has been amazing so far. just to get a good 7-8 hrs has been unheard of for me.

and i finally started it my first Gh run :)
just ran 1IU the first week, and am currently in week 2 where i'm running 1.5 IU (Toraxx Gh, by the way). i KNOW what to expect been researching a lot and i think i'll (eventually) take it up to 3, possibly 4 IU/day. for now, just starting slow.

but MAN, the one thing that i HAVE noticed is the SLEEP, man. i've been a chronic insomniac for yrs and i have been getting some DEEP damn sleep, literally from the first day.

wasn't sure if it was a placebo and i 'expected' it, but w/out a doubt, it has been amazing so far. just to get a good 7-8 hrs has been unheard of for me.

I definitely noticed that the first couple months I was using it, granted, I started at 10ius a day:eek:

better sleep alone for me is almost worth the price of GH alone. almost..

Personally I'm jealous of guys that get great results from HGH. Honestly it doesnt seem to do shit for me. I don't even seem to even notice much in the way of fat loss(more then what I already get while on cycle and a cutting diet). I don't get better sleep, the tight or numb hands, nothing. I'm going to try running it one more time and stick with it for a good 6months or more. The only thing I can think of is I'm not consistent with it for along enough time to notice all the benefits.

You guys should try MK 677 if GH gives you good sleep. Completely different level

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

You guys should try MK 677 if GH gives you good sleep. Completely different level

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

i've tried two different sources for MK-677 and all i got was a HUGE appetite on one of them but not the other, and that was it. i know that's supposed to be a side effect (and honestly, i was not trying to cut @ the time) and i used it for one month (on the hunger one) and two months (on the NON hunger one) and didn't see any results.

I remember being a bit sleepy all day at times on it. Sleep at night was great. Results for me were mainly fat loss and some extra water retention. Recovery was faster though and I didn't get as sore I seemed. If you take too much thought your joints are start to ache. I remember the joints in my hands and knees hurting.

i've tried two different sources for MK-677 and all i got was a HUGE appetite on one of them but not the other, and that was it. i know that's supposed to be a side effect (and honestly, i was not trying to cut @ the time) and i used it for one month (on the hunger one) and two months (on the NON hunger one) and didn't see any results.

You didn't use it long enough to see results. And your stuff was probably bunk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was pretty sure it was bunk. just curious, has anyone run MK-677 AND Gh @ the same time? i'm certainly not planning on it, as i'm still very new to Gh but it sounds interesting enough.

GH has been a most weird ride for me heading into my 4th month. Does it work and make the T I take more affective? You bet. Do I look younger? Yes I do. I have all the classic sides too with just 2iu's daily. However, this still makes me sleepy all day and night. I've tried dosing at different times and nothing elevates it. I can literally lay down at any moment and take a nice long nap, even after 8 plus hours of solid sleep the night before. It never ends. It's not a sleepiness like when you are sick. It's just there and lingers all day. The amazing thing though, is when I do go for my workouts and get going, it kicks in. I train like a mad man and then some. High intensity, great stamina, etc. Despite limited cardio and a fair diet, fat seems to be melting away and I am very vascular looking. It's a great look. Pumps are intense.

So my only complaint is the constant feeling of needing to sleep. I hope it goes away eventually, but at 4 months in, I have my doubts. Overall, I cannot complain. The stuff changes you and the look I get from it, just a radiant, younger, healthier, solid vascular look, is what I was aiming for and GH does it!

Last edited:
GH has been a most weird ride for me heading into my 4th month. Does it work and make the T I take more affective? You bet. Do I look younger? Yes I do. I have all the classic sides too with just 2iu's daily. However, this still makes me sleepy all day and night. I've tried dosing at different times and nothing elevates it. I can literally lay down at any moment and take a nice long nap, even after 8 plus hours of solid sleep the night before. It never ends. It's not a sleepiness like when you are sick. It's just there and lingers all day. The amazing thing though, is when I do go for my workouts and get going, it kicks in. I train like a mad man and then some. High intensity, great stamina, etc. Despite limited cardio and a fair diet, fat seems to be melting away and I am very vascular looking. It's a great look. Pumps are intense.

So my only complaint is the constant feeling of needing to sleep. I hope it goes away eventually, but at 4 months in, I have my doubts. Overall, I cannot complain. The stuff changes you and the look I get from it, just a radiant, younger, healthier, solid vascular look, is what I was aiming for and GH does it!

man, that sounds exciting to me :D i'm only ending my 2nd week, and am taking 1.5 IU/day. probably stay @ that for another week then got to 2 IU. as far as as sleepiness goes, i have chronic sleep apnea (use a CPAP machine with which i struggle constantly) and my sleep has been awesome. used to getting about 4 hrs/ night, but now getting a good 7-8, but daytime sleepiness has not been an issue YET (even tho i'm used to it). i'm also prescribed modafinil, and i switch between ECAY stack and clen every two weeks so i've usually got enough stims in me to combat any sleepiness sides.

how long did it take for you to start seeing the aesthetic changes?

man, that sounds exciting to me :D i'm only ending my 2nd week, and am taking 1.5 IU/day. probably stay @ that for another week then got to 2 IU. as far as as sleepiness goes, i have chronic sleep apnea (use a CPAP machine with which i struggle constantly) and my sleep has been awesome. used to getting about 4 hrs/ night, but now getting a good 7-8, but daytime sleepiness has not been an issue YET (even tho i'm used to it). i'm also prescribed modafinil, and i switch between ECAY stack and clen every two weeks so i've usually got enough stims in me to combat any sleepiness sides.

how long did it take for you to start seeing the aesthetic changes?

The longer I've been on it, the faster the changes seem to accelerate. And it's not in my head, GH (assuming you have quality stuff) really does work wonders. I went years on crappy sleep. In fact, probably most of my adult life and while I know there really is no such thing as "catching up on sleep" I feel my body is resetting and the additional sleep is needed. I sleep better than I have my entire life. The sleep alone is worth it.

The biggest changes thus far for me, are the worn look in my face and skin are fading. I hate to sound like a woman here, but I "glow" if that makes sense. Wrinkles are fading, skin is smooth, elastic etc. I get crazy pumps and a second wind when training that feels like when I was in high school. Just an overall sense of well being as well. Now I do get sides. I get numb hands and tingling fingers at times, and when I do pullovers at the gym, I an feel the pressure on those nerves big time. Sore joints as well. But it's a welcomed side. I have big hands, but damn, from the vascular gains, my hands look massive and strong. LOL. I have veins popping out right down the middle of my biceps and forearms that look good. The fat in my mid section is fading and abs are starting to pop and I have not really been training my core much. (but I intend to soon to bring them all the way back out)

It's well worth it to me. The sleep alone is incredible. Definitely the best thing out there for reversing aging. I'll never do more than 2ius as I have enough mass, I just want to have that clean, vascular cut look and I'm getting there nicely with GH.

As to your question specifically. About 2 months in, I really starting noticing. Although the improved sleep was almost immediate. That was first. And again, the longer I've been on it, the more noticeable and accelerated the changes seem to be.

The longer I've been on it, the faster the changes seem to accelerate. And it's not in my head, GH (assuming you have quality stuff) really does work wonders. I went years on crappy sleep. In fact, probably most of my adult life and while I know there really is no such thing as "catching up on sleep" I feel my body is resetting and the additional sleep is needed. I sleep better than I have my entire life. The sleep alone is worth it.

The biggest changes thus far for me, are the worn look in my face and skin are fading. I hate to sound like a woman here, but I "glow" if that makes sense. Wrinkles are fading, skin is smooth, elastic etc. I get crazy pumps and a second wind when training that feels like when I was in high school. Just an overall sense of well being as well. Now I do get sides. I get numb hands and tingling fingers at times, and when I do pullovers at the gym, I an feel the pressure on those nerves big time. Sore joints as well. But it's a welcomed side. I have big hands, but damn, from the vascular gains, my hands look massive and strong. LOL. I have veins popping out right down the middle of my biceps and forearms that look good. The fat in my mid section is fading and abs are starting to pop and I have not really been training my core much. (but I intend to soon to bring them all the way back out)

It's well worth it to me. The sleep alone is incredible. Definitely the best thing out there for reversing aging. I'll never do more than 2ius as I have enough mass, I just want to have that clean, vascular cut look and I'm getting there nicely with GH.

As to your question specifically. About 2 months in, I really starting noticing. Although the improved sleep was almost immediate. That was first. And again, the longer I've been on it, the more noticeable and accelerated the changes seem to be.

this is all very good info and thanks, man. i'm pretty sure it's quality (Toraxx) and you sound similar to me as far as sleep. it's absolutely incredible what a good night's sleep will do. and the DREAMS, man lol. i know i'm getting good sleep w/ such vivid-ass dreams. my wife said the other night i was flailing around like i was running in the bed haha.

as far as the numb fingers, i haven't experienced that yet, either but i certainly know to look out for it. i really appreciate the info :)

also, another question (for anybody, really):

would it be advisable, or a good/bad idea to run the Gh maybe 5 days/ week, taking weekends off? it obviously would be more cost effective, and i've read about some folks doing that but i'd like to hear someone else's take on it.

I've never ran gh so I'm not speaking out of experience. But from what I've gathered it's definitely an option. But to get the most out of gh you should run it every day for at least 6 months to get optimal results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this thread N E V E R dies.
I've been looking for a current online journal/log for a FIRST time GH user.
Please keep this puppy alive.
Thanks!

...and good luck

Keep us updated. ill be following to see how your first run with growth goes.

I hope this thread N E V E R dies.
I've been looking for a current online journal/log for a FIRST time GH user.
Please keep this puppy alive.
Thanks!

...and good luck

will do, and thanks. i'll be happy to update.
tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me, and i've only gone from 1-1.5 IU /day.

so far, just getting AWESOME zzz's, wasn't expecting much more. i feel pretty darn good, too but that could be a placebo (who knows). i figure i'll run 1.5 for another week then jump up to 2 IU/day, then stay there awhile.

I bet part of the rejuvenating and recouperative effects from GH are from the quality sleep it provides alone.

I agree, I'm glad this thread has some insight from others. I consider doing low dose GH these days as I no longer want to go "on" then "off" AAS. It doesn't sound like there is a rebound following stoping GH.

I bet part of the rejuvenating and recouperative effects from GH are from the quality sleep it provides alone.

I agree, I'm glad this thread has some insight from others. I consider doing low dose GH these days as I no longer want to go "on" then "off" AAS. It doesn't sound like there is a rebound following stoping GH.

i agree about the sleep, i certainly hope there's no rebound when stopping. like you, i'm on for as long as i can be. i'm 47 y/o and absolutely love weightlifting. looking fit is great as well (don't get me wrong) but these days it's more about stress reduction and just feeling fit, man lol.

i eat right (withing moderation), like a glass of wine or two w/ the wife on the weekends, indulge in some pizza ONCE in a while and am all about enjoying life w/out being a pig.

i don't/never have competed, i don't strive for personal max lifts, don't need to be the strongest/biggest guy on the block (anymore) but as i said, i DO enjoy wearing a tight shirt and having my shoulders /arms pop out.
who on this board doesn't? :D

they say Gh is 'the fountain of youth', well by God i'm gonna try and find out.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws