Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree78Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
started first Gh run ever

and i finally started it my first Gh run
just ran 1IU the first week, and am currently in week 2 where i'm running 1.5 IU (Toraxx Gh, by the way). i KNOW what to expect been researching a lot and i think i'll (eventually) take it up to 3, possibly 4 IU/day. for now, just starting slow.

but MAN, the one thing that i HAVE noticed is the SLEEP, man. i've been a chronic insomniac for yrs and i have been getting some DEEP damn sleep, literally from the first day.

wasn't sure if it was a placebo and i 'expected' it, but w/out a doubt, it has been amazing so far. just to get a good 7-8 hrs has been unheard of for me.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 05:32 AM
IsaacHaze1's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 185
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanquin View Post
and i finally started it my first Gh run
just ran 1IU the first week, and am currently in week 2 where i'm running 1.5 IU (Toraxx Gh, by the way). i KNOW what to expect been researching a lot and i think i'll (eventually) take it up to 3, possibly 4 IU/day. for now, just starting slow.

but MAN, the one thing that i HAVE noticed is the SLEEP, man. i've been a chronic insomniac for yrs and i have been getting some DEEP damn sleep, literally from the first day.

wasn't sure if it was a placebo and i 'expected' it, but w/out a doubt, it has been amazing so far. just to get a good 7-8 hrs has been unheard of for me.
I definitely noticed that the first couple months I was using it, granted, I started at 10ius a day

better sleep alone for me is almost worth the price of GH alone. almost..
j2048b likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 07:54 AM
Trainhard1619's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsaacHaze1 View Post
I definitely noticed that the first couple months I was using it, granted, I started at 10ius a day

better sleep alone for me is almost worth the price of GH alone. almost..
10iu's a day!!!! Holy shit...lol

Sent from my VS987 using Professional Muscle mobile app
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 08:23 AM
Michael30's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 232
Personally I'm jealous of guys that get great results from HGH. Honestly it doesnt seem to do shit for me. I don't even seem to even notice much in the way of fat loss(more then what I already get while on cycle and a cutting diet). I don't get better sleep, the tight or numb hands, nothing. I'm going to try running it one more time and stick with it for a good 6months or more. The only thing I can think of is I'm not consistent with it for along enough time to notice all the benefits.
KlingonFromUranus and Mb4377 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 11:12 AM
thethinker48's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 1,927
You guys should try MK 677 if GH gives you good sleep. Completely different level

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:08 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinker48 View Post
You guys should try MK 677 if GH gives you good sleep. Completely different level

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
i've tried two different sources for MK-677 and all i got was a HUGE appetite on one of them but not the other, and that was it. i know that's supposed to be a side effect (and honestly, i was not trying to cut @ the time) and i used it for one month (on the hunger one) and two months (on the NON hunger one) and didn't see any results.
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 12:11 PM
maldorf's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 13,873
I remember being a bit sleepy all day at times on it. Sleep at night was great. Results for me were mainly fat loss and some extra water retention. Recovery was faster though and I didn't get as sore I seemed. If you take too much thought your joints are start to ache. I remember the joints in my hands and knees hurting.
JustWannaBeHuge likes this.
__________________
Heart attack survivor and gym junkie. Proudly sportin my ICD (Implanted Cardiac Defibrillator and pacemaker).
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-30-2017, 05:54 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanquin View Post
i've tried two different sources for MK-677 and all i got was a HUGE appetite on one of them but not the other, and that was it. i know that's supposed to be a side effect (and honestly, i was not trying to cut @ the time) and i used it for one month (on the hunger one) and two months (on the NON hunger one) and didn't see any results.


You didn't use it long enough to see results. And your stuff was probably bunk


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 02:37 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
i was pretty sure it was bunk. just curious, has anyone run MK-677 AND Gh @ the same time? i'm certainly not planning on it, as i'm still very new to Gh but it sounds interesting enough.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 03:26 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 285
GH has been a most weird ride for me heading into my 4th month. Does it work and make the T I take more affective? You bet. Do I look younger? Yes I do. I have all the classic sides too with just 2iu's daily. However, this still makes me sleepy all day and night. I've tried dosing at different times and nothing elevates it. I can literally lay down at any moment and take a nice long nap, even after 8 plus hours of solid sleep the night before. It never ends. It's not a sleepiness like when you are sick. It's just there and lingers all day. The amazing thing though, is when I do go for my workouts and get going, it kicks in. I train like a mad man and then some. High intensity, great stamina, etc. Despite limited cardio and a fair diet, fat seems to be melting away and I am very vascular looking. It's a great look. Pumps are intense.

So my only complaint is the constant feeling of needing to sleep. I hope it goes away eventually, but at 4 months in, I have my doubts. Overall, I cannot complain. The stuff changes you and the look I get from it, just a radiant, younger, healthier, solid vascular look, is what I was aiming for and GH does it!
maldorf likes this.

Last edited by dale338; 07-31-2017 at 03:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 04:44 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale338 View Post
GH has been a most weird ride for me heading into my 4th month. Does it work and make the T I take more affective? You bet. Do I look younger? Yes I do. I have all the classic sides too with just 2iu's daily. However, this still makes me sleepy all day and night. I've tried dosing at different times and nothing elevates it. I can literally lay down at any moment and take a nice long nap, even after 8 plus hours of solid sleep the night before. It never ends. It's not a sleepiness like when you are sick. It's just there and lingers all day. The amazing thing though, is when I do go for my workouts and get going, it kicks in. I train like a mad man and then some. High intensity, great stamina, etc. Despite limited cardio and a fair diet, fat seems to be melting away and I am very vascular looking. It's a great look. Pumps are intense.

So my only complaint is the constant feeling of needing to sleep. I hope it goes away eventually, but at 4 months in, I have my doubts. Overall, I cannot complain. The stuff changes you and the look I get from it, just a radiant, younger, healthier, solid vascular look, is what I was aiming for and GH does it!
man, that sounds exciting to me i'm only ending my 2nd week, and am taking 1.5 IU/day. probably stay @ that for another week then got to 2 IU. as far as as sleepiness goes, i have chronic sleep apnea (use a CPAP machine with which i struggle constantly) and my sleep has been awesome. used to getting about 4 hrs/ night, but now getting a good 7-8, but daytime sleepiness has not been an issue YET (even tho i'm used to it). i'm also prescribed modafinil, and i switch between ECAY stack and clen every two weeks so i've usually got enough stims in me to combat any sleepiness sides.

how long did it take for you to start seeing the aesthetic changes?
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 05:29 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanquin View Post
man, that sounds exciting to me i'm only ending my 2nd week, and am taking 1.5 IU/day. probably stay @ that for another week then got to 2 IU. as far as as sleepiness goes, i have chronic sleep apnea (use a CPAP machine with which i struggle constantly) and my sleep has been awesome. used to getting about 4 hrs/ night, but now getting a good 7-8, but daytime sleepiness has not been an issue YET (even tho i'm used to it). i'm also prescribed modafinil, and i switch between ECAY stack and clen every two weeks so i've usually got enough stims in me to combat any sleepiness sides.

how long did it take for you to start seeing the aesthetic changes?
The longer I've been on it, the faster the changes seem to accelerate. And it's not in my head, GH (assuming you have quality stuff) really does work wonders. I went years on crappy sleep. In fact, probably most of my adult life and while I know there really is no such thing as "catching up on sleep" I feel my body is resetting and the additional sleep is needed. I sleep better than I have my entire life. The sleep alone is worth it.

The biggest changes thus far for me, are the worn look in my face and skin are fading. I hate to sound like a woman here, but I "glow" if that makes sense. wrinkles are fading, skin is smooth, elastic etc. I get crazy pumps and a second wind when training that feels like when I was in high school. Just an overall sense of well being as well. Now I do get sides. I get numb hands and tingling fingers at times, and when I do pullovers at the gym, I an feel the pressure on those nerves big time. Sore joints as well. But it's a welcomed side. I have big hands, but damn, from the vascular gains, my hands look massive and strong. LOL. I have veins popping out right down the middle of my biceps and forearms that look good. The fat in my mid section is fading and abs are starting to pop and I have not really been training my core much. (but I intend to soon to bring them all the way back out)

It's well worth it to me. The sleep alone is incredible. Definitely the best thing out there for reversing aging. I'll never do more than 2ius as I have enough mass, I just want to have that clean, vascular cut look and I'm getting there nicely with GH.

As to your question specifically. About 2 months in, I really starting noticing. Although the improved sleep was almost immediate. That was first. And again, the longer I've been on it, the more noticeable and accelerated the changes seem to be.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 07:41 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale338 View Post
The longer I've been on it, the faster the changes seem to accelerate. And it's not in my head, GH (assuming you have quality stuff) really does work wonders. I went years on crappy sleep. In fact, probably most of my adult life and while I know there really is no such thing as "catching up on sleep" I feel my body is resetting and the additional sleep is needed. I sleep better than I have my entire life. The sleep alone is worth it.

The biggest changes thus far for me, are the worn look in my face and skin are fading. I hate to sound like a woman here, but I "glow" if that makes sense. wrinkles are fading, skin is smooth, elastic etc. I get crazy pumps and a second wind when training that feels like when I was in high school. Just an overall sense of well being as well. Now I do get sides. I get numb hands and tingling fingers at times, and when I do pullovers at the gym, I an feel the pressure on those nerves big time. Sore joints as well. But it's a welcomed side. I have big hands, but damn, from the vascular gains, my hands look massive and strong. LOL. I have veins popping out right down the middle of my biceps and forearms that look good. The fat in my mid section is fading and abs are starting to pop and I have not really been training my core much. (but I intend to soon to bring them all the way back out)

It's well worth it to me. The sleep alone is incredible. Definitely the best thing out there for reversing aging. I'll never do more than 2ius as I have enough mass, I just want to have that clean, vascular cut look and I'm getting there nicely with GH.

As to your question specifically. About 2 months in, I really starting noticing. Although the improved sleep was almost immediate. That was first. And again, the longer I've been on it, the more noticeable and accelerated the changes seem to be.
this is all very good info and thanks, man. i'm pretty sure it's quality (Toraxx) and you sound similar to me as far as sleep. it's absolutely incredible what a good night's sleep will do. and the DREAMS, man lol. i know i'm getting good sleep w/ such vivid-ass dreams. my wife said the other night i was flailing around like i was running in the bed haha.

as far as the numb fingers, i haven't experienced that yet, either but i certainly know to look out for it. i really appreciate the info
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 03:26 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
also, another question (for anybody, really):

would it be advisable, or a good/bad idea to run the Gh maybe 5 days/ week, taking weekends off? it obviously would be more cost effective, and i've read about some folks doing that but i'd like to hear someone else's take on it.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 05:27 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 119
I've never ran gh so I'm not speaking out of experience. But from what I've gathered it's definitely an option. But to get the most out of gh you should run it every day for at least 6 months to get optimal results


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 05:52 AM
kilsong's Avatar
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 255
I hope this thread N E V E R dies.
I've been looking for a current online journal/log for a FIRST time GH user.
Please keep this puppy alive.
Thanks!

...and good luck
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 08:27 AM
Newbie Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 17
Keep us updated. ill be following to see how your first run with growth goes.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 09:35 AM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilsong View Post
I hope this thread N E V E R dies.
I've been looking for a current online journal/log for a FIRST time GH user.
Please keep this puppy alive.
Thanks!

...and good luck
will do, and thanks. i'll be happy to update.
tomorrow will be 2 weeks for me, and i've only gone from 1-1.5 IU /day.

so far, just getting AWESOME zzz's, wasn't expecting much more. i feel pretty darn good, too but that could be a placebo (who knows). i figure i'll run 1.5 for another week then jump up to 2 IU/day, then stay there awhile.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 12:07 PM
chinaboy's Avatar
Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,391
I bet part of the rejuvenating and recouperative effects from GH are from the quality sleep it provides alone.

I agree, I'm glad this thread has some insight from others. I consider doing low dose GH these days as I no longer want to go "on" then "off" AAS. It doesn't sound like there is a rebound following stoping GH.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 08-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 524
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy View Post
I bet part of the rejuvenating and recouperative effects from GH are from the quality sleep it provides alone.

I agree, I'm glad this thread has some insight from others. I consider doing low dose GH these days as I no longer want to go "on" then "off" AAS. It doesn't sound like there is a rebound following stoping GH.
i agree about the sleep, i certainly hope there's no rebound when stopping. like you, i'm on for as long as i can be. i'm 47 y/o and absolutely love weightlifting. looking fit is great as well (don't get me wrong) but these days it's more about stress reduction and just feeling fit, man lol.

i eat right (withing moderation), like a glass of wine or two w/ the wife on the weekends, indulge in some pizza ONCE in a while and am all about enjoying life w/out being a pig.

i don't/never have competed, i don't strive for personal max lifts, don't need to be the strongest/biggest guy on the block (anymore) but as i said, i DO enjoy wearing a tight shirt and having my shoulders /arms pop out.
who on this board doesn't?

they say Gh is 'the fountain of youth', well by God i'm gonna try and find out.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 3 (2 members and 1 guests)
jlf245, hanquin
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT +10. The time now is 09:52 AM.

 
vBET 3.6.2 supports automatic translations
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2017

ŠALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2018
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids
vbPLUS