over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Results-Kidneys

NOSUPERMODEL

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just had some blood work done and the doc said my kidneys are working to hard. Said it could be from my supplements I am taking(not super supps) and to stay hydrated. I have noticed the last month or two that my urine has been a darker yellow even though I drink close to 200 ounces of water a day. Results below

BUN---28---RANGE 6-24 mg/dl
Creatine/Serum--1.83---RANGE---.76-1.27 mg/dl
eGFR---52---RANGE--->59mL/min/1.73

Any opinions on this? Maybe something I can take to help the kidneys out.

Ended a 12 week blast about a month ago that included Test E/Masrt E/Tren E. Currently running 120 mg of Test E.

I do not want to ruin my kidneys for sure!!!!

Just had some blood work done and the doc said my kidneys are working to hard. Said it could be from my supplements I am taking(not super supps) and to stay hydrated. I have noticed the last month or two that my urine has been a darker yellow even though I drink close to 200 ounces of water a day. Results below

Ended a 12 week blast about a month ago that included Test E/Masrt E/Tren E. Currently running 120 mg of Test E.

my creatinine and eGFR turned out the same years ago after a year use of 100mg tren EOd , plus the test of course....and it stays like that......of course creatininie also might be high because of the muscle waste with hard working out, and i ve never stopped for more than a cpl of days to test it, but tren + high blood pressure , and ibuprofen (if u take regularly) will do some permanent damage....
eGFR is based on creatinine and bun - a formula, 52 aint too bad, as long as u try to keep it that way, and not going any lower....but it means there s damage done....

I've seen worse, but you are definitely showing some signs of kidney stress. I would keep the doses where they are, continue to monitor, and avoid tren in the future. Retest in about 4-6 weeks to see where you're at.

Any reasoning for the yellow color of my urine? What about any supps to help support kidneys?

How hydrated were you when taking this test? I used to roll out of bed and go straight to lab... no water or anything.. and egfr was always out of range. Started drinking a few glasses of water and back in range again.. hydration will def play a part in this. Not ruling out any issues you might have.. just sharing my experience.

Any reasoning for the yellow color of my urine? What about any supps to help support kidneys?

dehydration, acute kidney stress, certain medications (vitamin B does that too - big time) , could be anything, i havent found any supps or meds for kidneys, besides cranberry extract, heard about chitosan, but not sure if it ll do anything.....plenty of water is the best u can do....lottsa ppl say high protein doses will cause high creatinin, which is possible, but one of the doctors in army told me that higher protein will go through ur shit, not ur urine...

How hydrated were you when taking this test? I used to roll out of bed and go straight to lab... no water or anything.. and egfr was always out of range. Started drinking a few glasses of water and back in range again.. hydration will def play a part in this. Not ruling out any issues you might have.. just sharing my experience.

I had probably 80 ounces of water by the time they took the labs.

You just ended a 12 week blast of long estered trenbolone a month ago. Tren is known for this. I ran into some pretty severed kidney problems about a month after running tren E many years ago. Just keep your eye on it and if it's a result of the tren and you treat your kidneys well it should get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't yothink get a urinalysis done? How were previeous creatinine results? I'd come off everything, cut the protein, stay hydrated and retest and ask to do a urinalysis.

How is the rest of your bloodwork? Any previous history of kidney or other health issues?

What are your stats, age, weight, body fat, diet? How much protein in urine?

Did you train a day or two before the blood work?

If these were my numbers I would be very concerned and would immediately lower protein by 25-50% and lower cals overall and get rested in a few weeks.

What are your stats, age, weight, body fat, diet? How much protein in urine?

Did you train a day or two before the blood work?

If these were my numbers I would be very concerned and would immediately lower protein by 25-50% and lower cals overall and get rested in a few weeks.

6' 255lbs, 40 years old, I am sitting around 20% BF.
Diet is 55gP/0C/10F---6 times a day. I am working with Shelby currently.
I have dropped 45 pounds in the last 24 weeks.

My urine analysis said it was NEGATIVE for protein.

Why didn't you ask Shelby for his advice?

Google "kidney stuff" good supplement.

6' 255lbs, 40 years old, I am sitting around 20% BF.
Diet is 55gP/0C/10F---6 times a day. I am working with Shelby currently.
I have dropped 45 pounds in the last 24 weeks.

My urine analysis said it was NEGATIVE for protein.

The high createnine and bun is most likely due to increased muscle/fat breakdown and inflammation from dieting for so long, once you eat enough to properly heal up it should go down. No protein in urine is a good sign

I use a product called kidney stuff do a YouTube search! It saved me!! Kidneys looked better than dr ever seen!

These are not good numbers, not just stressed kidneys. I have been going to a Kidney doctor for several years now and my eGFR is in the 50s, creatinine is less than yours too, I do have protein in my urine at 2+. The eGFR number will vary and the tren will harm those numbers. You should get bloods every 6 months to see if there is any permanent damage (the numbers may go up).
You may also, at 40, start saying no the the tren any longer, same with the Advil and stuff like that.

If you want to keep your kidneys health, don't ever touch tren again. Don't listen to people saying 52 is not bad, Its terrible...your gfr should be over 80.

Stage 1 with normal or high GFR (GFR > 90 mL/min)
Stage 2 Mild CKD (GFR = 60-89 mL/min)
Stage 3A Moderate CKD (GFR = 45-59 mL/min)
Stage 3B Moderate CKD (GFR = 30-44 mL/min)
Stage 4 Severe CKD (GFR = 15-29 mL/min)
Stage 5 End Stage CKD (GFR <15 mL/min)

You have stay 3 kidney disease.

Last edited:
If you want to keep your kidneys health, don't ever touch tren again. Don't listen to people saying 52 is not bad, Its terrible...your gfr should be over 80.

Problem is that Egfr is estimated and does not take into account increased muscle mass etc and is meant for regular people, that's why it is even split up by race

you can't be real..

yah, yah....u work in a lab...we got that...would u shut the fuck up now.....stop fkn scaring ppl ...we are juicers here, we all have abnormal blood results - yes it s not good, but with 52 eGFR u will live a perfectly fine and long life if u stay healthy. and if u have 60 u are absolutely stop.....tired of ur bs post about ppl in such and such state of kidney disease...etc...last thing they want to hear is...if anyone is worried about their - just see a nephrologist....dont listen to some lab assistant, who s ready to diagnose you without even seen all of ur blood work...

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear