Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2017
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree89Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-23-2017, 08:46 AM
IFBB PRO

MMA vs Weight lifter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/07750f8...ested-for.html
Old 08-23-2017, 09:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Here's the fight: WATCH: MMA Fighter Kills Powerlifting Champ In Brawl [Graphic]

He may have been a Powerlifting champion, but he sure didn't have much of a chin.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by gungalunga View Post
Here's the fight: WATCH: MMA Fighter Kills Powerlifting Champ In Brawl [Graphic]

He may have been a Powerlifting champion, but he sure didn't have much of a chin.
Humor?
Old 08-23-2017, 09:36 AM
Registered Member

It amazes me the amount of powerlifters and bodybuilders that think big muscles means they can fight. We had many come into various kickboxing and MMA gyms over the years. Some would even bring their girlfriends to watch them spar and rough us up. Time after Time these people would be knocked out, choked unconscious, or arm barred fairly easily in front of their girlfriends. There are many videos of buff guys getting dropped outside clubs by much smaller guys. Strength is only one component of what a fighter needs to master. Strength, conditioning, striking skill set, wrestling skill set, submission hold skill sets, reversal skill sets, maintaining dominant position skill set.

Weights don't hit back. Big muscles are false confidence.
Gunsmith, K1, maldorf and 4 others like this.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:41 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by needthepump View Post
It amazes me the amount of powerlifters and bodybuilders that think big muscles means they can fight. We had many come into various kickboxing and MMA gyms over the years. Some would even bring their girlfriends to watch them spar and rough us up. Time after Time these people would be knocked out, choked unconscious, or arm barred fairly easily in front of their girlfriends. There are many videos of buff guys getting dropped outside clubs by much smaller guys. Strength is only one component of what a fighter needs to master. Strength, conditioning, striking skill set, wrestling skill set, submission hold skill sets, reversal skill sets, maintaining dominant position skill set.

Weights don't hit back. Big muscles are false confidence.
A good example would be Brock Lesnar. He did ok in MMA but never really as good as you would think. The guy is very big and strong and a great wrestler but didn't have the stand up skills or the submission experience he needed. Smaller guys beat him.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:44 AM

Quote:

One wicked wheel kick, wow. I think I would have thrown my hands up after taking that and said I yield. The article said they were fighting about what was more important, strength or fighting experience. I think the guy would have quit if his opponent surrendered.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:52 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
A good example would be Brock Lesnar. He did ok in MMA but never really as good as you would think. The guy is very big and strong and a great wrestler but didn't have the stand up skills or the submission experience he needed. Smaller guys beat him.
I agree that big muscles don't equal a good fighter...but let's give Lesnar credit where credit is due.....The guy was UFC Heavyweight champion. He lost to Frank Mir due to lack of experience, but whooped Franks ass in the rematch. He showed a lot of heart when he fought Shane Carwin. He toughed it out and won the fight. And yes...he did lose to a smaller guy like Cain Velasquez who had far superior striking skills, but Cain is 6'1" and usually fights at about 240 lbs...not exactly a small guy. Did Lesnar eventually get beat by guys with superior MMA skills....he sure did. But I still admire the guy for what he achieved.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:54 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
One wicked wheel kick, wow. I think I would have thrown my hands up after taking that and said I yield. The article said they were fighting about what was more important, strength or fighting experience. I think the guy would have quit if his opponent surrendered.
Makes me wonder if there was alcohol involved.
Old 08-23-2017, 09:59 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Brock Lesnar is probably not a good example to use as a guy who was big, and got his ass handed to him.

1. Brock Lesnar is and was a complete freak of nature. A guy who has the speed of a running back and weighs 280-300 lbs is not normal. It is unquestionable; and you can ask any hall of famer UFC fighter that if Brock Lesnar originally started off in MMA, he'd undoubtedly be the most dominant fighter anyone would ever see.

2. Brock was a 2 time All American; and anyone who ever wrestled with him will tell you how freaky, and strong the man was. No average mma weekend warrior is taking on Brock Lesnar and winning.

I guess there's a huge difference between Jimmy Dbol whose 260 lbs juiced to the gills and can barely climb a flight of stairs, and Brock Lesnar who dominated the heavyweight division during his short stint with a wrestling background and very little striking ability, but a mindset to fight, and some of the freakiest genetics to ever be seen in any sport.

Quote:
I agree that big muscles don't equal a good fighter...but let's give Lesnar credit where credit is due.....The guy was UFC Heavyweight champion. He lost to Frank Mir due to lack of experience, but whooped Franks ass in the rematch. He showed a lot of heart when he fought Shane Carwin. He toughed it out and won the fight. And yes...he did lose to a smaller guy like Cain Velasquez who had far superior striking skills, but Cain is 6'1" and usually fights at about 240 lbs...not exactly a small guy. Did Lesnar eventually get beat by guys with superior MMA skills....he sure did. But I still admire the guy for what he achieved.
Not to mention Diverticulitis and it's role in Lesnar's decline in the UFC. He was sick when he fought Cain and Overeem; Mismatched? Yes, but also very sick when he fought them.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Agree. Lesnar was battling a tough disease those last two fights.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:22 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Exactly. Brock Lesnar is definitely not someone who can not fight. Anyone who has been UFC Champion at any weight can fight. Now he may not be great when looking at all the pro's in MMA. Well let me put it this way I definitely wouldn't want to fight him

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:25 AM

Awards Showcase

I only just noticed the guy died. Just goes to show you how pointless fighting is unless you are defending your loved ones.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:26 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Jose Aldo would destroy Big Ramy in a street fight.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:44 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Given that he smashed the fuck out of his head at least 4 times on concrete while he was already completely out cold, I do not think that is the case

Both are fucking retarded for fighting like this, but consciously continuing the attack like that is the difference between a thug and a murderer, what a scum bag

Last edited by frink71; 08-23-2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Lesnar has a legit college wrestling record too. That helped tremendously. Rumors are he may come back but with the new random drug testing the UFC is doing I don't think so.
Old 08-23-2017, 10:51 AM
Registered Member

Yeah fighting is definitely never worth it unless self defense. Many people are in prison now for actions like we see in the video. Random acts of stupid violence.

Last edited by needthepump; 08-23-2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old 08-23-2017, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by needthepump View Post
Lesnar has a legit college wrestling record too. That helped tremendously. Rumors are he may come back but with the new random drug testing the UFC is doing I don't think so.
Yeah, I am a big fan of him and knew about his college record. I think he finished 2nd in the nation his senior year. He just doesn't seem to have enough experience in MMA to be the best and I don't think he wants to settle for less than that. Another thing, why get the shit beat out of you when you can just do pro wrestling and make just as much or more money. The guy is a gold mine!
Old 08-23-2017, 12:33 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Anar Ziranov is a scumbag looser

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 08-23-2017, 12:42 PM
FOUNDING Member

you only need to watch the Roger Huerta video of him knocking that dude twice his size out to know skill will always win over size (although you dont see the actual fight, just Roger going up to him, and then the big dude out cold)
maldorf likes this.
Old 08-23-2017, 01:51 PM

Awards Showcase

GENOTEC REP