over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A call for help...

Bull_Nuts

Registered
Hey all...

The next few days I will be in Lexington, Kentucky with my wife at the Markey Cancer Center.

She has stage 4 carcinoid cancer of the jejunum with liver metastasis. She will be having having a radical surgery where blood flow to the first cluster of liver lesions is to be cut off and a a depot of a chemotherapeutic drug is to be injected where it will sit with the aim being to stop nourishment of the lesions while they sit and stew in this chemo drug.

This cancer is different in many ways from other types of cancer. Carcinoid cancer is a neuroendocrine type of tumor. The reason this cancer is so "special" is because it causes carcinoid syndrome. Carcinoid syndrome is a condition where this tumor causes random frequent floods of dozens of hormones with serotonin, bradykinin, histamine, and various prostaglandins to name a few. This surgery is extremely dangerous for 2 reasons...1) her primary tumor is right on top of her descending aorta and 2) any invasive agitation causes the hormone dumps and the severity of each dump is unpredictable....

These surges literally cause her to "hulk out"...no BS. The main problem is syncope, major histamine responses and severe heart damage with each "crisis". People with this cancer live longer but quality of life is greatly affected, it is painful, and it is self-perpetuating. Any deviation in emotions or sensation of pain aggravate the tumor resulting in more hormone surge, further aggravating the tumor stimulating growth equating to more hormone surge and so on and so forth. Simply being in pain is detrimental because it or any other emotion, happy or sad, delight or excitement cause more hormone surge. Literally a snowball effect.

After 3 of these surgeries and a maintenance of tumor growth suppressing medication, she should be able to live some sort of a "normal" life.

Anyway...I NEED PRAYERS FROM YOU GUYS. The stress with this is out of this world...we have 6 children ages 3 - 12 and I dont know of I can do this without her

also...if any of you live in Lexington or have a contact around there Ill be looking for a place to workout across the next 6 days. If you live anywhere near and have guest passes or know of a gym that would work something out with me so I can get in there once a day Id be forever great full​...

Pray for us

BN

Sent from my LGLS755 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Jeez, im very sorry to hear this bro. Your family will be in my prayers. Hang in there man.

Good luck bro! Hope everything works out for the best:angel-smi

Man I don't even know how I'd deal with that. My family will be praying for yours .

If you need a brother to talk too..feel free to hit me up through pm.

Bull Nuts - I am not far from you in Louisiana. I cant even begin to understand the pain and pressure that you are feeling. But Message me and I will give you my cell# and you can literally call me ANYTIME day or night if you need to talk. I don't have great wisdom to offer or some miracle treatment - but I do believe with all my soul that we can do so much more to heal ourselves from within. I believe that you can provide an energy to your wife that will help her - not just "help her cope" - I mean really HELP...

I am a very "fast sleeper" as Arnold likes to say - I only need 4-6 hours a night and I can wake up and be full speed within seconds - so please don't think this offer isn't real. There will be times at 3:45 am when you are (actually you aren't) all alone and just a phone call form a funny ass Martian may be EXACTLY what you need!!!..

I don't know you man - but I love you - your kids and your wife my man - and trust me I have made a life time of left turns when the GPS CLEARLY stated go RIGHT - so I have an almost unlimited number of stories to make you laugh.

Ive also had some very good fortune and have learned to recognize the blessings in my life..

I totally get it and take NO offense if this is too personal - but the offer is there and if you shoot me a PM Ill give you my digits.

You will be in my prayers and meditation!!!!!!!!

Ill be prayin bn, gotta ask as u i talked in the past and no disrespect, we had talked about gw usage in the past, is there any way that it had anything to do with this getting worse??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Prayers from my family to your's friend.
God bless.!

Ill be prayin bn, gotta ask as u i talked in the past and no disrespect, we had talked about gw usage in the past, is there any way that it had anything to do with this getting worse??

According to her doctor based on the size of the tumor it has been there 10+ years...she maybe used cardarine 4 to 6 weeks...not only that, she had been having symptoms for greater thqn 3 years so I doubt it.

Bull Nuts - I am not far from you in Louisiana. I cant even begin to understand the pain and pressure that you are feeling. But Message me and I will give you my cell# and you can literally call me ANYTIME day or night if you need to talk. I don't have great wisdom to offer or some miracle treatment - but I do believe with all my soul that we can do so much more to heal ourselves from within. I believe that you can provide an energy to your wife that will help her - not just "help her cope" - I mean really HELP...

I am a very "fast sleeper" as Arnold likes to say - I only need 4-6 hours a night and I can wake up and be full speed within seconds - so please don't think this offer isn't real. There will be times at 3:45 am when you are (actually you aren't) all alone and just a phone call form a funny ass Martian may be EXACTLY what you need!!!..

I don't know you man - but I love you - your kids and your wife my man - and trust me I have made a life time of left turns when the GPS CLEARLY stated go RIGHT - so I have an almost unlimited number of stories to make you laugh.

Ive also had some very good fortune and have learned to recognize the blessings in my life..

I totally get it and take NO offense if this is too personal - but the offer is there and if you shoot me a PM Ill give you my digits.

You will be in my prayers and meditation!!!!!!!!
Thanks man! Just pm me...

According to her doctor based on the size of the tumor it has been there 10+ years...she maybe used cardarine 4 to 6 weeks...not only that, she had been having symptoms for greater thqn 3 years so I doubt it.

Wow im sorry to hear it was a 10+ yr on going issue, yeah i meant no disrespect just wanted to ask if it had been an issue gw, id doubt it had anything to do with it either, just wanted to ask, ill pray for u and the fam and the kids man, stress isnt good for them at this young age, i pray u guys get thru this and everyone heals from this ordeal

Yesterday was my wife's last day of treatment for breast cancer which was diagnosed on April 5th. Stay strong, be there for her, and be ready to fight.
When my wife was diagnosed I told her it was ok to cry her eyes out, get mad, feel sorry for herself, and wonder why her. But......when treatment started it was time to fight like hell and soldier through. She showed a strength she didn't even know she had.

It's a long process, never goes as fast as you want it to, but she will get there!

Stay strong for both of you. Be her rock, and her pillow.

If you want to PM me feel free to......I have an inner grasp that I didn't possess 5 months ago.

Prayers will be with you. She will be ok. Stay positive and have faith.

Wow im sorry to hear it was a 10+ yr on going issue, yeah i meant no disrespect just wanted to ask if it had been an issue gw, id doubt it had anything to do with it either, just wanted to ask, ill pray for u and the fam and the kids man, stress isnt good for them at this young age, i pray u guys get thru this and everyone heals from this ordeal

No...absolutely do not apologize. I know what you meant and you are fine. We don't know exactly how long she had it...based on typical growth rates they estimate its been present for around 10 years most likely.

What bothers me most is how it affects her emotions. It causes dramatic emotional reactions...and here I was thinking she was just being a bitchy wife...and it turns out that these emotional outbursts were 100% out of her control. I feel horrible. Thank God she put up with my POS ass. Every moment I do my best to be what she needs me to be as a good husband and father. I just feel awful for her.

Thank you all for your support.

BN

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members