over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol and blood pressure

supertesty

Registered
hi fellas, I need some lights from seo expert like @elvia1023
Do you know if seo can cause elevated blood pressure or adrenal fatigue ? If we follow the logic that the oil stay into thz body, the body try to eliminate it ? Plus silica increase this mecanism ? right ? wrong ?
thanks mates

No - but all the other stuff you are using but left out probably could.

If you are that worried. Test it. Stop what you are doing 1 at a time and check.

hi fellas, I need some lights from seo expert like @elvia1023
Do you know if seo can cause elevated blood pressure or adrenal fatigue ? If we follow the logic that the oil stay into thz body, the body try to eliminate it ? Plus silica increase this mecanism ? right ? wrong ?
thanks mates

i m not elivia and dont know his experience with seo with SEO, but i ve been playing with lottsa oil and site injecting ( steroids) for years. , but what silica are you talking about? Adrenal fatigue - no reason for that , SEO should not affect you hormonal balance or dis-balance in any way. Adrenal fatigue usually follows after long cycle with stimulants or stress....i ve had it from an ECA stack for 6 months non stop, and working 60 hrs a week at same time. I thought i m dying after that - it was that bad.

Last edited:

If you are that worried. Test it. Stop what you are doing 1 at a time and check.

x2

I am away now but this sums things up perfectly. I have never had bp issues on cycle. Sure I have never taken BP before and after syntherol injections but I don't feel I need to as I can't see it being a factor. My BP only gets borderline high when gaining lot's of weight and running things like tren and adrol.

Obviously injections are not natural for the body to take. But I personally don't feel syntherol is hard on my system at all. Again it's not natural but I never feel my body being stressed by injections. I never get any major reactions like swelling, redness etc. Sure any oil injection will cause inflammation but it's not an issue for me. It's not loaded with harsh solvents/chemicals.

Ok thanks a lot guy. Yes I just stop 2 3 days and check. I restart today. No bp issue. so no problem finally

NOTHING in Syntherol's formula will harm your health, nothing. :)

Now the same can't be said about all SEO's... too high benzyl alcohol/ benzyl benzoate content (THAT can cause increased bp AND inflammation), low grade kitchen oil, possible impurities/sterility issues... well, you name it... :eek:

Honestly, don't take any chance and rely on the one and only ORIGINAL/PHARM GRADE legal product there's on the market... Synthetek's. ;)

NOTHING in Syntherol's formula will harm your health, nothing. :)

Now the same can't be said about all SEO's... too high benzyl alcohol/ benzyl benzoate content (THAT can cause increased bp AND inflammation), low grade kitchen oil, possible impurities/sterility issues... well, you name it... :eek:

Honestly, don't take any chance and rely on the one and only ORIGINAL/PHARM GRADE legal product there's on the market... Synthetek's. ;)

thanks a lot matey, appreciate your legit opinion. Gonna continue to use in my rear delts. I think it can be a good idea to open a log but I got tatoo and not optimal for anonymous side.

:yeahthat: Exactly!

thanks a lot matey, appreciate your legit opinion. Gonna continue to use in my rear delts. I think it can be a good idea to open a log but I got tatoo and not optimal for anonymous side.

I have been away so missed this. Is your tattoo on your delt/back? Although from your avatar I can see you are pretty much covered. I doubt anyone would notice they haven't with me and my numerous pics over the years. But I can 100% understand you wanting to remain private. I just mention it as I enjoy seeing logs on it and will be doing my own (arms) soon.

I have really been considering using Syntherol in my Shoulders………I competed in 3 shows last year and my shoulders are my weak point. I really need to fill them out and get wider….i have had 3 shoulder surgeries, so training them can be a pain in the ass sometimes….i have stopped shoulder pressing and pretty much rely on laterals now. After you stop injecting syntherol how long should you wait before injecting gear into that muscle?

I have really been considering using Syntherol in my Shoulders………I competed in 3 shows last year and my shoulders are my weak point. I really need to fill them out and get wider….i have had 3 shoulder surgeries, so training them can be a pain in the ass sometimes….i have stopped shoulder pressing and pretty much rely on laterals now. After you stop injecting syntherol how long should you wait before injecting gear into that muscle?

You don't have to wait long at all. I guess it depends how much you have just put in but a few days should be fine. AAS causes much more inflammation and many of us have injected aas in the same spot every few days with no issues. You could probably do it the next day with no issues if your aas is gtg but I would give it at least a few days. I know guys who even mix aas with their syntherol but I don't recommend that as it's causing unnecessary inflammation when I would much rather just do the syntherol more. Although it's a good system to lower pip especially for short estered gear that may sting a little.

I know a few people putting syntherol in their shoulders. Most are made up with it and had fast/dramatic results. One mate is strange though as he was putting in 10ml eod in each delt and he looks great but the changes were not dramatic so not sure what happened with him. I guess everyone has a different response like with anything. It should really help you out if they are a weak body part though.

You don't have to wait long at all. I guess it depends how much you have just put in but a few days should be fine. AAS causes much more inflammation and many of us have injected aas in the same spot every few days with no issues. You could probably do it the next day with no issues if your aas is gtg but I would give it at least a few days. I know guys who even mix aas with their syntherol but I don't recommend that as it's causing unnecessary inflammation when I would much rather just do the syntherol more. Although it's a good system to lower pip especially for short estered gear that may sting a little.

I know a few people putting syntherol in their shoulders. Most are made up with it and had fast/dramatic results. One mate is strange though as he was putting in 10ml eod in each delt and he looks great but the changes were not dramatic so not sure what happened with him. I guess everyone has a different response like with anything. It should really help you out if they are a weak body part though.

Thanks brother! I really appreciate it!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity