YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Lenny made it to bodybuilding stage after hospital stay.

needthepump

Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-LQ8H5uj4w"]2017 Ruby Classic - Prejudging - YouTube[/ame]

He said nothing will keep him from competing in bodybuilding. The big man appears at 3:30.

I feel bad for the other competitors trying to take it seriously

I can't believe I'm now sucked into this train wreck..

Did I also see Jason Genova in this show?? A lot of "special" talent in this one!

I hate to say this; but he's gonna end up in the grave next if he doesn't fix his approach.

I've known people like this in real life. They might not have as bad of a physique as Lenny, but they are just as delusional in their ability to win, and just as abusive with their body too.

It's like the concept of death over a plastic trophy (which you are still 15 places away from!!) doesn't even register in people's head.

The dumb and the insecure are attracted to this sport like moth to a flame.

Anybody notice how quite the place was. I think I heard two people clapping. Pretty sad show.

This guy needs to just stop. He clearly isn't all there, and he's doing nothing but harming himself. Man, oh man. I can't even watch lol.

I see all the negative comments about the guy. I know that most are right in a way. But the guy has more guts more drive and the attitude to do whatever however it takes to make it to the stage.

A lot of people criticize but will never do whatever it takes to be successful. No risk no reward. That is true in finance, life, competition, and every aspect of someone that is successful.

I think he is not in shape, not ready for the stage either. But if he dies he will die happy doing what he loves successful or not. If you don't go after what you want 110% you will be saying what if one day.

Takes a lot of courage and guts to do what he did I wish him all the best. Hopefully, he doesn't over do it rests and comes back even better and stronger.

Die big Die happy or die trying. MM

I see all the negative comments about the guy. I know that most are right in a way. But the guy has more guts more drive and the attitude to do whatever however it takes to make it to the stage.

A lot of people criticize but will never do whatever it takes to be successful. No risk no reward. That is true in finance, life, competition, and every aspect of someone that is successful.

I think he is not in shape, not ready for the stage either. But if he dies he will die happy doing what he loves successful or not. If you don't go after what you want 110% you will be saying what if one day.

Takes a lot of courage and guts to do what he did I wish him all the best. Hopefully, he doesn't over do it rests and comes back even better and stronger.

Die big Die happy or die trying. MM

Sorry but common sense needs to play a role in peoples lives. If you think it's acceptable to die for bodybuilding or any other sport, hobby, etc, you should probably get some professional help!

Last edited:
This is a sad situation and it is not going to end well.

Sorry but common sense needs to play a role in peoples lives. If you think it's acceptable to die for bodybuilding or any other sport, hobby, etc, you should probably get some professional help!

Not just die for a sport or hobby to say. But die doing or for something that means everything to you. Bodybuilding may be all he has and loves. If he is willing to die for something that makes him happy no matter what it is it's his decision.

Working out is part of my life. I will never stop or give up my vitamins no matter the health cost. I use very little and sporadically nowadays. But it is a very big and important part of my life.

Die doing what when how you want it's your life your terms. Some people know they are going to die from smoking. Some know they are going to die from drinking alcohol so who is right to tell them to stop something they love even if it kills them.

You do not even have to abuse the two drugs to die from use. So should they seek mental health care? Just a thought how we throw rocks and judge people when we live in a glass house.

Not just die for a sport or hobby to say. But die doing or for something that means everything to you. Bodybuilding may be all he has and loves. If he is willing to die for something that makes him happy no matter what it is it's his decision.

Working out is part of my life. I will never stop or give up my vitamins no matter the health cost. I use very little and sporadically nowadays. But it is a very big and important part of my life.

Die doing what when how you want it's your life your terms. Some people know they are going to die from smoking. Some know they are going to die from drinking alcohol so who is right to tell them to stop something they love even if it kills them.

You do not even have to abuse the two drugs to die from use. So should they seek mental health care? Just a thought how we throw rocks and judge people when we live in a glass house.

They call that being addicted to drugs. Most people who died from smoking or alcohol will tell you they couldn't stop because they were addicted. It was too hard to stop for them. That isn't doing something that makes you happy, that is called being addicted.

Last edited:

I'm not judging you or anyone else and I'm not throwing stones. I'm giving my opinion just like you're giving yours! To me, your logic is definitely skewed! The day medical professionals tell me my health and/or mortality are at stake due to PED's, I'm done. Why would I want to die? Just to stay big?? Being happy is the more important endeavor, so being able to lift weights is my base. My friends and family won't think any less of me because I'm not as big.

You said, "If he is willing to die for something that makes him happy no matter what it is it's his decision." It certainly is but willing to die? Really?? What could be that important? When I hear people say that, they are either young where illness and death seems so far away or unrealistic or some type of emotional trauma has happened to them where they don't value their life anymore.

Yes there are realities individuals have to face when it comes to sports, MMA, boxing, football, NASCAR (any type of racing), etc. To be willing to die, what's the point in that? It sounds like a bunch of misplaced bravado by someone that doesn't value themself.

Last edited:
I'd still like to know exactly what's going on inside his guts.... it can't be good. But like someone said earlier the guy has more balls than most people do by far. And common sense is really a matter of opinion. And there is nothing common about sense. Like body types it varies with the individual. Most of us here I think put all kinds of stuff in our bodies that is not at all healthy. Dieting/bulking it's all extreme forms of behavior and none of it healthy. I think most could agree on this if your honest with yourself. The guys genetics might not be that great so he does what he can to make the best of it. Like most of us. He's no different. At least he's up there doing it. Giving it his all. He seems to enjoy it. That's all that really matters. He will prob still outlive most of the current Olympia competitors who I'm sure torture their bodies and brains to a much worse degree. I'm not saying I'm a big fan of the guy but he does intrigue me somewhat. And he seems fairly knowledgeable about a lot of things. Would be interesting to talk to in person. Im sure a lot of people probably think I'm a little off kilter as well. But opinions are like assholes right. We all have them lol

That situation should really be covered by some law of public indecency.....

It's remarkable to me that people don't understand this concept. I'd rather die in 5 years doing what I love vs living another 50 not doing it. I'm not saying bodybuilding is my passion at all, but in general. Not understanding this shows you who has a lack of compassion for anything.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131