over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Venting some what?

hugostiglitz87

Registered
I think my hrt or my on off tren usage is ruing my relationship on top of my anxiety ive been dealing with all my life. I am trying to avoid arguments with the lady but when we do argue its bad.

I dont know if its the gear usage or her. My relationship isnt perfect yes i get paranoid easily but something has to trigger it. And yes I have trust issues from failed relationships along time ago.

We have broken up alot this year and we stuck it out another year but the sex and affection is all dryed up now from before when we would have sex 24/7. I like to think we can get it back cause i do care about her alot but im starting realize it mite be time to move on and not be so co-dependent. And yes ill this girl has done alot for me in this realtionship and she told me a month ago she feels like she getting nothing in return OUCH!

I told her 3 years ago i cant offer you much as i am still trying to figure out who i am as a man. And she was cool with it.

And i ran tren low dose earlier on when we started dating no problems! But now that pushing back not putting up with some of my shit. It triggers this adrenaline in me.

I CARE about her alot and her family. But what questions do i need to ask myself is this relationship worth it. Its a constant mind fuck of trust,love,tren. Me i am my own worst enemy at times ill admit that.

What are somethings i can do get my girl back mentally for both us? Not care so much? Ive tryed getting off tren nothing. My endo has me on test 200 mg every 10 days, are my hormones all over the place?

What are some simple things i can do? Or should I just move. Obviously i keep getting back with her and she keeps taking me back for some reason? And we have a 10 year age gap im 30 she 41 now....
When i was younger i was against dating a women with kids esp a cougar but hey shit happens right?

And I apologize for the typing errors posting this from tapa talk app.

Any positive feedback is appreciated. Keep the negative to a minimum had a long weekend of work work work dumb asses.

Last edited:
I let some others dish out relationship advice, but as far as your trt, I would not inject every 10 days, every 7 days minimum, I personally pin twice a week.

You need to be on your own for a while get off the dam tren get a handle on your anxiety.
Get your priorities straight job, gym, family then once everything is in order consider a relationship weather it's with this girl or a new one. But remember this is one person's opinion of which you will receive many on this subject research them all and decide which ones are best for you.

You need to be on your own for a while get off the dam tren get a handle on your anxiety.
Get your priorities straight job, gym, family then once everything is in order consider a relationship weather it's with this girl or a new one. But remember this is one person's opinion of which you will receive many on this subject research them all and decide which ones are best for you.
This sounds on point. I know it won't be easy

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

If you think a drug is a problem then it most likely is, and it is time to quit. I find when people do what they believe is right or what they should be doing. As opposed to what they want to do or what feels good or fun at the moment. They become happier and more content with who they are.

I’ve had many issues with paranoia and aggression, jealousy and trust in my past relationship. It went sour when she cheated on me. I had a very troublesome youth. (Sexual abuse, being put down and ignored) I’ve got a new girl now, she’s almost perfect in every way. But still my old ways crept up. She knows of my issues but she suggested therapy, and by god I was sceptical. But after a few sessions I started seeing the use of it, now 7 months later, it’s still hard and it will be that till I die, but I can safely say I feel WAY better. Stable. I trust again, I feel alive.
What I’m trying to get to is that, unless you fix yourself the same problems will keep creeping up, even if you get a new girl.
Therapy is worth your while man, trust me. Albeit alone or with your partner if you are really keen on staying with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
She's not yours, it's just your turn

Once you understand this truth, and internalize it, all of your fears and troubles will fade away

You will feel a sense of peace that you have never felt before

She's not yours, it's just your turn

Once you understand this truth, and internalize it, all of your fears and troubles will fade away

You will feel a sense of peace that you have never felt before

damn my priest talked about this in confession. He told me this thats all i want is peace right now. Not having it in my life affects everything around me.

I’ve had many issues with paranoia and aggression, jealousy and trust in my past relationship. It went sour when she cheated on me. I had a very troublesome youth. (Sexual abuse, being put down and ignored) I’ve got a new girl now, she’s almost perfect in every way. But still my old ways crept up. She knows of my issues but she suggested therapy, and by god I was sceptical. But after a few sessions I started seeing the use of it, now 7 months later, it’s still hard and it will be that till I die, but I can safely say I feel WAY better. Stable. I trust again, I feel alive.
What I’m trying to get to is that, unless you fix yourself the same problems will keep creeping up, even if you get a new girl.
Therapy is worth your while man, trust me. Albeit alone or with your partner if you are really keen on staying with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started group threapy 2 months ago. But i never have a chance to speak its mainly people trying get off drugs. I am searching for 1 on 1 thats afforable and some with experience in life.

I cant the blame the gear usage for the paranoia or anxiety but I can tell you i grew up with a single mom 2 other brothers in a verbally abusive house with a emotionally abusive dad that got worse and got away from that life style in my mid 20's. But i am trying fix it i dont expect anyone that get involves with me to understand but i do want that support. I know my chick supported me hard first 2 years or so but with all the fighting we grew some what apart and i dont know if she still cares. If she didnt why am some how still in her life?

But like slice said let it go man you will be better for it. I just wanna get through holidays and re focus after thanksgiving. Me and her havent spent last 2 thanks giving together as she travels to see her family and i stay with mine i think it does the brain good that time apart.

And anxiety drugs arent really a option right now as i im trying to get off sleep aids (Ambien but it helps me alot) :banghead:

Last edited:
Ive really never had these issues this bad as working out or wrestling use to help me cope with my problems. But i havent got a mental relief from working out in years its just more of a routine now and some days i feel it some days I dont.

I dont drink that much its more for social events.

Been Married 23 yrs....When We fight, We FIGHT...
Even are therapist gave up after are 5th session...Said there was nothing she could do for Us...WTF!
Compassionate people can have Volatile relationships.
There tough but only you can decide if its worth It ?
P.S. Drop the Tren!

Been off the tren 3 weeks still really snappy with her if she snappy with me. Its to the point were I need walk or outside to cool down

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

it's not the tren bro, and you know it

you are suffering from what is called 'scarcity mentality'

you have attached yourself to this girl, because you doubt your ability to get another one.

if you take a step back and examine her carefully, you'll see that she's just like every other girl, beneath the surface.

I have known many women.. and they have ALL more or less been carbon copies of each other.

if you know how to deal with them, then you will be successful in your relationships.

you have proven to your girl that SHE is the valuable one in the relationship. SHE is the prize, and YOU are the one who is lucky to be with her.

you have it all backwards.

you must focus on improving yourself constantly.. you must become the guy that many women want to be with.

I can guarantee you that when your lady sees other women trying to get at you, she will be much more...agreeable.

once you have achieved this level of development, you won't care if she cheats on you and leaves you.. because you have 5 other girls on call just waiting for you to ping their phones.

Truth

Yes man a lot of us are sensitive to hormones especially the TREN I’ve been off hormones for the last four months and I’ve lost a shit ton of mass but I’m also a lot more levelheaded it’s depressing to be small again but at the same time I have more inner peace because my hormones arent raging ..at some point we are going to get old and we are going to have to except it . But The time that you are going to except it - that’s going to be determined by yourself cheers brother

Last edited:
it's not the tren bro, and you know it

you are suffering from what is called 'scarcity mentality'

you have attached yourself to this girl, because you doubt your ability to get another one.

if you take a step back and examine her carefully, you'll see that she's just like every other girl, beneath the surface.

I have known many women.. and they have ALL more or less been carbon copies of each other.

if you know how to deal with them, then you will be successful in your relationships.

you have proven to your girl that SHE is the valuable one in the relationship. SHE is the prize, and YOU are the one who is lucky to be with her.

you have it all backwards.

you must focus on improving yourself constantly.. you must become the guy that many women want to be with.

I can guarantee you that when your lady sees other women trying to get at you, she will be much more...agreeable.

once you have achieved this level of development, you won't care if she cheats on you and leaves you.. because you have 5 other girls on call just waiting for you to ping their phones.

In other words be confident and have a life with purpose. This mentality is not just useful for relationships but in everyday life as well. If you want to live a fulfilling life, you have to put yourself needs before all others. But this doesn't mean you have to be a dick or you can't be nice to others.

It pains me to say this but Slice is making some terrific points.

Nestle closely at his feet and let him baby bird his wisdom down your gullet my friend! His words are true!

In other words be confident and have a life with purpose. This mentality is not just useful for relationships but in everyday life as well. If you want to live a fulfilling life, you have to put yourself needs before all others. But this doesn't mean you have to be a dick or you can't be nice to others.

indeed.

women don't want to win. they want a winner.

they want a man with a vision... a purpose. they abhor being the leader.

damn my priest talked about this in confession. He told me this thats all i want is peace right now. Not having it in my life affects everything around me.

Little Slice is spot on. I guarantee it’s not the AAS causing your issues. If anything they help you not put up with abusive treatment from her. AAS tend to make us say what’s on our mind.
Take a break and get to know new women. You’ll find out very quickly you deserve better treatment and it’s out there waiting for you.

I agree with Slice as well....remember what first got her, I bet you were confident!!!

But this kind of stood out to me "I dont know if its the gear usage or her" Maybe take a look in the mirror and ask yourself what you are you doing? What can you do to help or fix it?

Also sounds like your not in it 100% in...maybe it is time to move on.

I have been married a little more than 22 years so far. I learned in my early 20's that being jealous and possessive because of insecurities will never work. I actually beat up several security guards at my ex-girls college by being possessive and not trusting, ending that relationship for good. I swore then that I would never let myself be that way ever again and if I ever felt not respected in a relationship, I would be out. I met my wife and never had to compromise and she never tried to change me or get me to stop taking gear or working out (you know the girls). If you find someone who shares you goals and way of thinking, she is a keeper. Of course, sex after 22 years has become a bit stagnant, but that happens to the best of us.
If you do not feel secure in your relationship, breaking up often, then most likely it is not meant to be. At minimum, take a long break, date others and if in years later, you realize she was the one, then it may still work(if she is free).

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws