over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DNP METABOLIC RATE

pahlevan

Registered
DNP is supposed to increase the BMR by an average of 11% per 100 mg. Is this per dose taken or for amount accumulated in your system after a few days.

By dose.

Anyway, that's a theoretical approach.

accumulated I believe

I can't think of anything more subjective and with more variables, where did you get this number of 11% from?

i think that figure might actually be from the cutting and tainter studies..

regardless.. by how much it increases your metabolism doesnt really matter for me.. if im fat af, i use it until im shredded.

Conciliator, I think.

Okay if it's one guys specific numbers than that's actually pretty useful to know for general purposes but to use those numbers on specific guidance for yourself would be pointless.

I dont Care much about the actual percentage. What I was more intrested in is does it go off of your daily dose or off the build-up dose inn your system after several days of use

Don't think of dnp that way. Think of it as how much you can handle and pros and cons of it at a higher dose compared to lower dose. 250 I don't do bad on and it's effective. 500 I'm sweating bad. 750 I'm dieing. I like it at 250. I can work my day job. Still train hard and diet with actual diet. 500 I'm miserable and can't diet and train hard. 750 I can hardly move weight can't sleep at all and am angry cause I'm craving sugar so bad.

Dnp is like t3 it works to get shredded. But i prefer to diet without anything that sucks with the adrenal gland or your personal metabolism. If you diet with just gear it's easy to stay shredded year round. Once you come off t3 or dnp you put fat back on

Okay if it's one guys specific numbers than that's actually pretty useful to know for general purposes but to use those numbers on specific guidance for yourself would be pointless.

Directly from Conciliator - "According to the original clinical research (Cutting and Tainter's work), every 100mg of crystal DNP per day will increase metabolic rate an average of 11%. Note that this is only an average. Individual sensitivity to it will vary greatly. Also, this assumes crystal DNP content (powder DNP, which is stronger, is about 15% per 100mg). Finally, this already takes into account the long half-life and indicates the increase in metabolic rate after the drug accumulates (so after 3-5 days at a given dose).

So, for example, a daily dose 400mg of powder DNP (after it accumulates) will increase metabolic rate an average of 60%. 400mg/day of crystal DNP will increase metabolic rate an average of 44%."

That is where the OP got the 11%, as usual LS was right on something to do with DNP....

Just a piece of advice to everyone that takes DNP. Its a good idea to weigh your caps. just to see if its dosed correctly. The last time I decided to run a high dose. I weighed my caps and found out I was taking 300mg + more then I intended

I do not understand why people do not make their own caps, trusting your life in a drug dealer its too dangerous.

I do not understand why people do not make their own caps, trusting your life in a drug dealer its too dangerous.

Have you tried to dry and cap DNP? It's a pain in the ass, yellow powder Fucking everywhere lol

I just weigh each cap make sure they close to the same

Have you tried to dry and cap DNP? It's a pain in the ass, yellow powder Fucking everywhere lol

it can get a bit messy if you're not really anal with things. I prefer to cap myself now. It's cheaper and I have a lot better control over the dosage. I make mine 50mg, 100mg, and 250mg.

I'll be back on a low dosage of it around the beginning of May. Mixed with a good diet and training, it works like crazy. People just need to use common sense when using it though.

Ya I do the same now too. I just make sure there close. Personally I don't care what there dosed at(100,200,300mg)I just need to know what the dose is. So I can take the correct amount.

Yes, this past July I have made more than 1000 capsules of 150 mg. I worked hard a few days, but now I have DNP for a few years.

Dry it is easy, you just need to have a couple of sunny days.

Interesting read.. so after you stop taking dnp does the metabolic rate slowly trickle back down to normal or can you keep it spiked ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting read.. so after you stop taking dnp does the metabolic rate slowly trickle back down to normal or can you keep it spiked ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you get drunk, but then stop drinking..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads